Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. K. SathyanarayanaYour feedback matters!
my name harish khanna My fasting blood sugar was when i checked 5 month ago from dr. parth lab was 151. but after my report i started exercise and pranayam daily an stop to take sugar contents now my fasting sugar level is in between 90-99 last. and my blod sugar lever is after meal (2hrs. later)127 to 140. is this normal blood sugar level and can i take sugar now?
Hi I am too fat I was used some pills and maintained diet then I was slim but still I am fat what can I do please suggest me.
My mom is having a sugar so please consult some method to cure sugar. And what if sugar rises what are their symptoms.
Sleep deprivation can lead to mood swings, along with decreased levels of concentration; and a person lacking sleep may easily feel annoyed or irritated. Apart from affecting your memory, health and looks, sleep deprivation can lead to decreased sex function as well. People who have trouble sleeping have a difficult time coping with their relationships as with almost all aspects of their lives.
The following are some of the ways chronic sleep disorders may affect your sex life:
1) Reduced energy levels - Lack of sleep can lead to reduced levels of energy and fatigue. Depletion of energy, in turn, can lead to perpetual tiredness, which may ultimately cause a person to have lower libido and interest in sexual intercourse. Some men suffer from sleep apnea, which is a respiratory problem that interrupts sleep. A 2002 study showed that sleep apnea causes lower levels of testosterone in men.
2) Mood swings - Sleep disorders often lead to perpetual mood swings. It can make a person grumpy and quarrelsome. If you're sleep deprived, you may get very agitated even by minor stress. This can hurt interaction between you and your partner, leading to a disruptive relationship in the bedroom.
3) Decreased social activity - Lack of sleep may decrease your likelihood of engaging in social interactions. People with sleep disorders usually avoid social engagements, as they believe it may disrupt their sleep patterns. They rearrange their sleeping patterns by avoiding social interactions, which leaves them with lesser opportunities to meet with people of the opposite sex, thereby affecting their sex lives.
4) Anxiety - Increased levels of anxiety and stress attributed to lack of sleep can lead to loss of sexual function and even sexual disorders at times. Lack of sleep generally decreases your experience of positive emotions, which may lead to pessimism and subsequently lack of sexual interest. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am of average height I need to gain more what should I do to gain so you have visited couple if doctors and they have offered me many more medicines but none of them worked I am very much tended about this matter please suggest me something so that I can gain more height I am very much frustrated about this.
I am 24 years and I have allergy with cold water, cause reddish and itching from childhood. What should I do? Please help me.
Am 20 years old n I keep getting mouth ulcers very frequently and the pain becomes severe so please suggest me some remedies.
Im suffering from throat infection and a bit feverish but I'm breast feeding my 8 months baby our family doctor advised to take azithromycin antibiotics is it safe while breast feeding and how many mg should I take.
I am having crack heel through which sometimes blood also comes from the crack please give me a better solution. So I should make it correct.
I am 19 years old boy. My height is 5 feet 4 inch. But I want to increase my my height. Please gives best suggestion to increase my height?
My teeth are feeling sensitive what I do for make it strong and extra white please help me I am tired with this problem.
I seriously suffering with a jaw pain on left side since last 10 days. It was pained when opening the mouth fully otherwise no pain. Help me.
1. If you wouldn’t get enough night sleep for 8 hours daily then you should suffer in obesity and expected increase in fats should be possible.
2. Researches shows that those peoples who get just 5 hour’s of sleep their body produce Harmon called as “Ghreline“. They feel hunger and due to unnecessary intake of diet they can suffer in obesity.
3. Through our sleep patterns our brain processes the experience on the day. Many dreams wander through our night’s rest and some can tell some great stories the next morning.
4. Those people who get 8 hour’s of sleep daily at night are more active, smart, intelligent and promising as compare to those people which are suffering in asleep problem.
5. Don’t sleep in those rooms where the electronic apparatus like TV, Computer or other Entertaining appliances are present because these things disrupt your sleep.
6. When our bedtime is to short or the quality of sleep suffers, then concentrating in the daytime to experience greater extent, you feel more irritable and less resilient in the end.