Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. k SandhiyaYour feedback matters!
I want to how can I reduce my stomach fat without exercise or without any yoga. So can you guide me the way so that I can reduce my far.
Can OZONE THERAPY help in healing of FROZEN SHOULDER? Pl. Forward this to ortho. Surgeon having expertise in OZONE THERAPY.
What are the symptoms of malaria and what precautions should be taken to get rid of this disease and how to cure.
I wanna loose weight and increase height but being a pmt aspirant daily exercise is not a imaginable idea so wht I can do to lose weight and gain height.
I am 25 years old. Every month when menses comes. Its ache my stomach. Some time its unbearable. Some time I do vomiting in periods. When I have done with vomit. My pain is totally vanish. Please provide me some solution for get rid of this abdomen pain in period.
Hi. I am 20 years old. And my skin conditions has always given me troubles since childhood. Well, right now the problem is I have a lot of blackheads on my chin and nose. And I have tried every remedy but it does not help. Also, I had a lot of pimples so now they have left marks all over my face. Please suggest me what should I do further to remove the blackheads and acne marks?
Knee injury prevention tips:
4 tips to minimize long-term knee damage and heal faster
- Correct muscular imbalance: Most overuse injuries of the knee develop gradually due to muscular imbalances and poor movement patterns. Your physiotherapist can show you corrective exercises to address the muscle imbalances and improve the way you move.
- Strengthen your hips: Strengthening your hips and improving core muscle strength will reduce the risk of adversely loading your knee joints. Stretching the muscles that attach into your hips/knees/ankles will also minimize compression of these joints. Your physiotherapist can show you how.
- Protect your joints: If you have any degenerative changes in your knees (e. G. Osteoarthritis) your physiotherapist can show you how to protect your joints during activities of daily living, prescribe exercises to improve the strength of supporting muscles, advise you on safe forms of exercise, and assess your footwear.
- Correct movement patterns: Poor movement patterns during sports (e. G. Incorrect landings during jumping) greatly increase the risk of traumatic knee injuries. Your physiotherapist can teach you how to move properly and minimize this risk.
Hi I have prostate early stage am taking Urimax F Just wanted to know is prostate fully curable of I have stay on medication Rgds Js.
I used to masturbate in teenage. Few days ago I slept with my girlfriend and felt ashamed coze I couldn't stand for 20 seconds. I am suffering with premature ejaculation. Kindly help me. I work with Indian navy.
Hi, I am 31 years woman, weighing 93 Kgs. Suffering with Plantar fasciitis. Recently I have joined Bokwa classes which is similar to Zumba exercise program. But it involves lot of jumping. I am suffering more pain after the workout in my foot. Though I am wearing proper supporting shoes during the workouts. Pls suggest if it is dangerous to do this kind of fitness exercise with Plantar fasciitis or not and alternative way to loose weight.
Hello, M Satya from Bhubaneswar. I ve a sex problem like early ejaculations also want to growth my penis size. Wat cud I do please suggest?
I am feeling dizziness from last 5 to 6 days. I always want to sleep and sleep. What should I do to cure this?
I am 26 year old female. My period is due. My husband fingered me and I bled. Also after sex I bleed. It feels like my period is on but there is no blood. I was diagnosed with an ovarian cyst earlier this year. But after taking birth control pills for a month that was ruled out. M worried.
I am 29 years old male, My penis top of the layer of the skin gets stretches automatically and gets bleed minor on skin layer. Also I m not able to push back my skin completely. If I do forcefully back, bleed starts majorly. Its really hurting a lot. Temporally cleaning with dettol liquid with the mix of water and after applying coconut oil. Still my problem is continuous since 2 months. Can you please provide your suggestions/precautions to resolve this problem without consulting doctors. Because I can not able to explain these things in-front of doctor. I hope you understand my concern. Note: If you prescribe the medicines also acceptable. Thanks in advance.
I am 36 years female from surat gujarat, I want remedy for tinnitus (ringing in both ears) 3 to 5 types of different sounds.Please do help
Skin is the body's most expansive organ, but a few people know how to take care of their skin properly. Between media hype and amateur beauty tips, it is hard to differentiate between myths and reality. For example, should you splurge on an expensive moisturizer or not? Here's the truth behind three common beauty myths.
- You need sunscreen only when you're outdoors on a sunny day: Sunscreen should be applied everyday whether you're indoors or outdoors. It is a misconception that we are safe from the sun's UV rays when we're indoors. However, UV rays are of two types. While the UVB rays that causes sunburn are blocked by walls, we are still vulnerable to the UVA rays indoors. UVA rays are responsible for skin ageing and skin cancer. Similarly, on cloudy days, we are safe from UVB rays but still need protection from UVA rays. Ideally, your sunscreen should have a minimum SPF of 20-30. If you don't like applying makeup over sunscreen, pick makeup products that are enriched with SPF. You need to moisturize and tone your skin everyday.
- No two people have the same skin requirements: While it may work for a person with dry skin to moisturize their skin every day, this may be detrimental for someone with oily skin. If you have oily skin, look for a lotion instead of creams, but if your skin is dry, you definitely need a cream based moisturizer. Similarly, a toner is great for oily skin but can disturb the PH balance of dry skin. Also take a look at the climate before you moisturize your skin. Moisturizing your face regularly in a humid area can lead to breakouts, while using a toner in dry weather can make the skin rough.
- Makeup causes acne: Makeup aficionados can breathe a sigh of relief; wearing makeup for extended durations does not lead to acne. The way you use your makeup and the type of product you use are the villains here. Contrary to popular belief, foundation is designed not to be absorbed into skin pores but to form a layer over the skin. Using expired products is also one of the main causes of acne. The other reason makeup is thought to trigger acne is because, if you go to sleep with makeup on, you may wake up with a breakout. This is because not washing your face, clogs your skin pores with the day's grime and dirt.