Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K.S Ashok KumarYour feedback matters!
If getting quality sleep is something that you may not be experiencing regularly, you need to take steps to correct it. Sleep improves your health and revitalizes your body allowing your body to be refreshed and energetic.
In today's world, getting quality sleep has become a luxury due to various factors like excessive work and the internet. There are certain tips, which you may follow to improve the quality of your sleep. Some of them are:
- Limit caffeine intake: Drinking too much coffee stimulates the body making you energized and thus hampering your ability to fall asleep. Aim to avoid coffee at least 5-6 hours before you go to sleep.
- Follow a sleep schedule: You should make it a habit to go to bed and wake up at the same time on a regular basis. This will allow you to fall asleep easily as the body's internal sleep cycle is reinforced, thus facilitating better sleep.
- Try to create a comfortable environment: Comfort is an important factor when it comes to sleep. A proper environment with comfortable clothing allows you to relax and experience better sleep. Make sure the room is dark, cool and quiet to help you fall asleep faster.
- Pre-sleep routine: You may follow a ritual before you go to sleep on a regular basis as this may help in preparing the body for sleep. Taking a bath or engaging in mediation for a few minutes are wonderful practices to follow before you sleep.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis as this will allow you to sleep better. Exercises also releases endorphins that improves your overall wellbeing.
- Reduce stress: Aim to reduce stress as this will allow you to sleep better. Stress may cause anxiety and insomnia which may impair your sleep.
- Eat light meals for dinner: Eating carbohydrates laden meals for dinner may hamper your digestion and cause problems in your sleep. So eat light meals and preferably two hours before you go to bed.
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction I am 24 by my age and when ever m trying to intimate with my girlfriend as soon I press my penis in to her vagina I discharge. M unmarried and I often used to masturbate with in the interval of 5-6 days . My penis size is 4-5 inch after erection. Please help me.
Hi doctor, I am 27 years old and my libido has dropped and I was part of body building and was using steroids for close to 6 to 80 months on minimal dosage everything is fine no problem but I feel that my libido is dropped I am not sure is it because of stress or what kindly consult. Thank you.
I am having loose motion and vomiting for above 30 hours now. I am having stomach ache time to time. Should I consult a doctor?
I got herpes on my left chin a year ago and it has left very dark scars and some are deep holes. I tried many things to get rid of them. How should I remove them? please help.
I have undergone a uterus removal operation about a week ago, after that I am having frequent urination problem, frequency being 10-15 minutes. What could be the cause.
I am suffering from Ed and private part didn't erected tight how do I get ride of this problem. I am 30 years old.
I am a 43 year old male. I am suffering from chronic gastritis, dyssentry and sinusitis. I am obese with 110 kgs @ 6 ft. Guide me. I wake up in the morning with headaches, mild, water comes down to my throat, sometimes with blood.
Spending a day out at the beach or going up on a hike is something most people love to do. What they, however, do not want is the after effects of being out in the sun the sunburn. While sunscreen lotions do help to a large extent, being in the sea can wash off the sunscreen, leaving the skin exposed to the imminent damage. Also, the effect of most sunscreens (know more about sunscreen) wears off with time, thereby, invariably producing some damage to the skin. However, there are simple ways to reduce the damage and in some cases even reverse the damage done by the sunburn.
Listed below simple ways with which you can treat a sunburn:
- The minute you realize sunburn has set in, reduce further damage by getting out of the sun.
- If you were out in the beach, rinse off with regular water as early as possible to clear the chlorine and sand and salt water. The salt water irritates the skin and aggravate the damage further.
- Take a pain-killer which will reduce the inflammation and control the overall effect of swelling and pain. This can also help the mild headache (learn more about headache problem) that can develop because of being out in the sun.
- The sun dries the skin and therefore, make sure you make an extra effort and moisturize your skin. Use creams that contain aloe vera, glycerin or hyaluronic acid. Keeping them in the fridge for a while produces an extra-refreshing effect.
- Make a compress containing egg white or green tea and skimmed milk. The green tea will reduce inflammation and the egg white will supply the necessary proteins for the skin to recover.
- Not just the skin, the sunburn also leaves you dehydrated overall. Ensure the water intake is increased and consume water rich food like watermelon, grapes, and cucumber.
- If there are sun blisters as a result of the sunburn, do not touch them. Peeling them can produce scars, which can be permanent.
- On spots that are painful after the sunburn, slices of potatoes or cucumber can be used to rub the area. This will produce a cooling effect and also reduce swelling.
- Vinegar contains acetic acid and reduces pain, swelling, and inflammation that happens subsequent to a sunburn. Towel soaked in vinegar can be used to wipe the area or vinegar can be added to the water for a bath.
- Mint is another wonderful agent to manage sunburn. Include it in tea or add peppermint oil to lukewarm water for that healing drink.
These are some tips to treat a sunburn and reduce the damage (sometimes permanent) that can happen as a result.