Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K.PavitraYour feedback matters!
Bloodshot eyes aren't exactly the best feature of a person! When a person's eyes are bloodshot, it is quite easy to 'see' that something is wrong! Eyes are possibly the most delicate organs of the body, and are all the more vulnerable to infections such as 'subconjunctival haemorrhage'. However, as dour as such terms may sound, there is a lot which really should be known about them!
The eye has a thin layer which goes by the name of the conjunctiva, which covers a part called the sclera. Many a times, especially in the case of children, if an injury unfortunately occurs in the eye, there are chances that it may form subconjunctival haemorrhage.
The reason why this occurs is that there are some of the very small blood vessels in a person's eye break. The reason for this, apart from an injury could also be on account of a sudden increase in the blood pressure of the person. This usually takes place due to some very strenuous lifting exercise but also can occur due to laughing or sneezing!
The occurrence of a subconjunctival haemorrhage can also be closely linked to the consumption of pills which thin the blood such as aspirin.
Treating Subconjunctival Haemorrhage
Now, considering the fact that such a haemorrhage has the potential to look quite scary, it may be natural for a person to react proactively. However, in many cases this is not required at all. As a matter of fact, the issue clears up within a couple of weeks at the maximum and a week and a half, on average. If this does not happen to be the case, it is a signal that a medical professional should take a look at the patient's eye.
In many instances, a person may not even get to know that he or she is suffering from a subconjunctival haemorrhage as there is no effect on the vision of the person and he or she would probably get to know that this is the case by taking a look in the mirror or being informed of his or her eye looking red.
In order to treat a subconjunctival haemorrhage in an effective manner, the first thing to be done by a person is to avoid any medication which could be causing it. Also, it is quite important not to rub one's eye as this really does slow down the healing process.
Artificial tears help soothe the eye but they do not hasten the rate of repair. A subconjunctival haemorrhage may occur, but if a person follows the right steps, his or her vision can consistently remain 20/20! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.
What are the probable solutions for erection dysfunction. please advice. For example if a person does masturbation daily what is the probable solution.
My wife is suffering from Migraine problem for last 4 years. Consulted doctors but no permanent solution. Please let me know how she would be cured ?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
My height is 5.10 weight is 50 wt shd be my weight & I am not gaining muscle fastly .why are my muscles not growing like others.
Hi I am 26yrs. I have lot of scars on my face I consulted many doctors but still I have an issue.Please do help
When I meet ma gf or even think about meeting .i c a precum. I suffer a lot due to this. I want to stop this. Its very uncomfortable for me. please help.
At the time of sleeping my mom feel like someone talking around .so she can't sleep at night. Why this happens?
I have lot of warts, both old and new in my body. I have also a cyst in my neck. Some new warts are also coming up in my face and neck. I wash my face once with dove like soap. I am 60 years old male and take medicines for thyroid and uric acid. Please advise.
I am 20 years old male. I affected by backbone pain for last one month. So I using relief cream to avoid pain. But it not give a relief. So what I do?
Iam suffering from dandruff problem, I have to use shampoo every 3 days otherwise some sticky muddy particles comes out when I scratch my scal with the nails. I hit the gym regularly & attend dance classes every day is this because of sweet or is something else?
You may have heard the statement “sitting is the new smoking!”
When I first heard this saying, I thought it was crazy.
Sitting is not like smoking.
- But recently, I looked more into it, and it completely changed my outlook on one aspect of health that most people neglect.
- Here's the problem: we sit an average of 9 to 10 hours a day. So we sit more than we sleep. We sit more than we stand or do any activity.
- We sit in our cars. We sit to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We sit to work. We sit to watch tv. We sit at the movie theater. We sit at the dentist’s office. We sit everywhere.
What’s the problem with so much sitting?
- You’ll be surprised to hear that it’s not really “back pain” or any such thing (although, that can happen too!).
- The problem with so much sitting is that our bodies were not meant for it.
- For millions of year, we were in constant movement for 10-12 hours a day.
- Switch that to sitting for 10 hours, and there’s no amount of exercise you can do that can undo the damage.
- Even if, after your day at the office, you went to the gym for two hours, it wouldn’t negate the damage done by sitting.
- That’s what led Dr. James levine to coin the phrase “sitting is the new smoking!”
- When you stand, your body works very differently than when you sit.
- Sitting for hours a day causes the following damage.
- Because blood flow slows down, you increase your risk of heart disease.
- Your insulin is negatively affected by just one day of sitting 10 hours a day.
- Sitting increases your risk of cancer, for reasons we’re still speculating about.
- Perhaps it’s the antioxidant processes that are engaged when we are in movement.
- Sitting compresses your body, slowing down digesting, leading to cramps, heartburn, constipation and bloating.
- Brain function slows down when we sit.
- Your brain gets less blood and oxygen.
- Because of the above, mood worsens.
- Posture gets worse, leading to strained neck and shoulders.
- Your entire body degenerates when you sit 10 hours a day.
- Standing requires tensing of the abdominal muscles.
- Sitting leads to weak abs, leading to mobility issues.
- Varicose veins develop.
- Your bones get weaker.
- One study found that you can increase your lifespan by two years by sitting down three hours or less a day.
- Another study found that each hour spent watching tv after 25 reduces your life expectancy by 22 minutes.
- On the other hand, each cigarette reduces your life expectancy by 11 minutes.
- Hence… sitting is the new smoking!