Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K P Jagdish Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. K P Jagdish KumarYour feedback matters!
I have neck pain when I rotate my head on right side I didn't feel any pain. But when I rotate my head on left I feel pain. Please suggest how to resolve this. 40 days I am feeling this pain. I am using volini gel now.
Mere pet me Jalan ho Rahi hai. Or Jo b kha raha hu. To Pani jaisa nikal ja raha hai. Or pet me anytime pressure hai.
Hi. I'm a young girl and I'm 19years old. My problem is that I usually go to toilet after every meal. Thats why I'm no longer healthy. My weight also loss. please help me out from this problem. Tell me a remedy for this and also give me a tips for how to gain my weight.
My father had an tumor from about 8 years And my father went to hospital to know what is that. Then they removed that tumor (at beside mouth) and they sent that to pathologist, in that report it came as' low grade muceopidermoid carcinoma. Foci of calcification and cystic change seen What is that. And how to cure that one ?
Dear sir, I am 45yrs old diabetics from last 12 yrs now started blood pressure also and always its coming 160/100. Currently taking following medicine. Huminsulin 18"14. Glymy 2 forte 1"1. Cilacar 20 1"1. Telsar beta 50 1"1. Prazoexcel 5 1"1 ecosprin 150 1 extor -10 x1 but not much more improvement in my health. Kindly advise.
Do you know that cholesterol is found in baby formula and has got some surprising facts about them? Cholesterol is a waxy, fat like substance which is present in all your cells, and your body’s cholesterol level says a lot about the health of your heart in the future. Having high cholesterol increases your risk of acquiring heart diseases and hence, you should try to maintain a normal cholesterol level.
Here are some surprising facts about cholesterol, which you should know about:
- You cannot live without cholesterol: We are born with cholesterol in our bodies and infants get more cholesterol from mother’s milk. This is why cholesterol is added to baby formula. All the hormones and cells of your body need cholesterol for proper functioning. It also builds the cells and helps the liver to prepare fat processing acids.
- One out of three adults have high cholesterol: It is important for all people above the age of 20 to get a cholesterol checkup every five years. According to studies, around 32% of adults in the USA have got high cholesterol levels. Your cholesterol levels may also be affected by factors such as your diet and stress.
- High cholesterol can be genetic: Genetics is a major influencing factor in high cholesterol levels. Research has proven that almost 75% of high cholesterol cases are genetic in nature while 25% occur because of diet.
- Children can have high cholesterol as well: There is a common misconception that high cholesterol is an issue involving adults only. However, children may also have high cholesterol and it is recommended for you to get your child tested at an early age. For children who are obese and have a family history of heart attacks and high cholesterol, a selective screening is important.
- Sweating raises the levels of good cholesterol: Sweating is good for increasing the levels of good cholesterol in your body. You should follow a healthy diet including food items like avocado and salmon. Working out is also important for raising your HDL levels, which prevent heart disease.
- Supplements may help in lowering cholesterol levels: The first option for controlling your cholesterol levels is to work out regularly. If you are at a risk of heart attack or have hypercholesterolemia, you have to bank on supplements such as plant stanols and sterols. You can also take cholesterol reducing medications such as statins.
Earlier, the medical community was reserved about prescribing cholesterol lowering medicines and they were given only to critical heart patients. In modern day, statin treatment is recommended to people who have even little chances of heart attacks or stroke.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!