Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K NageshYour feedback matters!
Me & my partner love doing it hard. Blow job is ok or not. Loosing in mouth is good or bad. Any side or a suggestion. Should I do it or not. Is there any reaction of this.
Hi I am 24 year old and I have sex with my girl friend without protection. Can I check the pregnancy before 30 days. Its really urgent to check the pregnancy. Her age is around 30 year.
Hello doctor I am 27 having 2 children last week undergone laparoscopic sterilization which my husband forced me to go for now I am in very depressive state. I want natural way to reverse this without surgery please help.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
My gf and me doing sex on 17 dec and after 1 hour later my gf get a pill of unwanted 72 but after 5 days no period but she doing vomiting, is it risky? For pregnancy?
I am 29 year old female, feeling weak and have lost my appetite. Having white discharge instead of period for last 2 weeks.
Is it possible to get pregnant on the first 7days post Menstruation because we would like to have sex without using condom and we are not expecting for a baby now.
I am 26 old female and have 4 cysts of pcos. Am using hyponidd table for last three months. Will get conceive of this problem.
Hi Doctor, I am 37 year old male and we are trying for second children, so we consulting maternity doctor in my nearest area. They gave some test, check and prescribed some tablets, now we are taking regularly. Last we went for normal check-up and doctor prescribed the Duphaston tablet for my wife. Please tell me the Duphaston role and any side effect and its compulsory to take. Please advise.
Hi I am suffering from irregular periods, from last 4 months there is no periods occur. Kindly suggest me what to do for this so that I can recover from this. What to eat and which medicine. I am very Depressed by this kindly help on this shall be verythankful to you.
Hello Sir, I forgot that my wife had period and I did sex so tell me that what will happen doing sex in periods can she get pregnant.
Do you have vague memories of your childhood where your mother used to run behind you with a glass of milk and a few almonds soaked in it? You might have cribbed about them, but all this while you might not have been aware that you were running away from one of the most powerful house of essential minerals. Such is the health benefits of almonds that it has its own fan following across the globe. It is a boon and a blessing for your well-being. Let us have an overview of it.
Health benefits Of almond oil
The health benefits are not just limited to the nuts. Almond oil too can supply a massive amount of benefits when included in our diet regularly. Though a bit expensive, a regular intake can keep many of the complications at bay. Here’s why:
- Controls heart ailments: Almond oil is enriched with monounsaturated fatty acids. They boost the health of your heart and can curb cardiovascular diseases. A regular intake can reduce the chance of a stroke by a large margin.
- Regulates blood pressure and controls cholesterol level: Almond oil regulates blood pressure and can help in maintaining the cholesterol levels of your body. In many countries, almond oil is slowly changing the culinary landscape and the way we use the food ingredients.
- Strengthens nervous system: Almond oil is a great source of Omega-3 fatty acids and also contains a robust measure of potassium. They nourish your nervous system and directly boost your memory. You can mix a few drops of almond oil to a glass of milk before you hit the bed for the best results.
- Helps in bone development: Almonds are a great source of vitamin D, calcium and potassium. Needless to say, this can be very beneficial for strengthening your bones. Simply massage few drops of almond oil to your bones and joints and in many cases, you can get rid of arthritis.
- Relieves stress and pain: Almond oil also has therapeutic properties, and can help in easing the pain and stress from strained muscles. You can heat a few tablespoons of almond oil and can directly massage into the affected area once it becomes warm. Doing this regularly can increase the strength of your muscles and can be a great muscle relaxant too.
- Can promote the health of nails: Brittle nails are one of the common problems that everyone faces. Almond oil can take care of this trouble easily. For healthy and strong nails, massage them with a few drops of almond oil daily. They have a strong presence of potassium and zinc and they, in turn, hydrate your nails and keep them strong and healthy.
Some other benefits of almond oil are
- It controls heart diseases
- It reduces the chances of stroke
- It regulates the blood pressure
- It gives strength to the nervous system
- It will help in bone development
- It promotes the growth of nails
- It promotes the health of nails
- It increases the memory power
- It gives strengths to brain tissue
Apart from the abovementioned benefits, Almonds are useful in a number of ways, they improve your memory power, improves hair growth, is good for your brain tissues. Almonds are a powerhouse in their own right, therefore, you must eat them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.