Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K N SridharYour feedback matters!
Male, 63 years, Has hypo-Thyroidism, takes Thynorm 50 mcg tablets, one per day, on empty stomach, early in the morning. Also has hyper tension, takes Telvas-AM, one tablet per day after breakfast. Symptoms. 1.Feels lethargic and tired most of the times and suffer from weakness constantly may be due to reduced metabolic rates. 2.Feels cold, even when it is visibly warm for the others around. Can't withstand cold air from fans and AC systems. 3.Has difficulty in concentrating and has a poor memory may be due to slowed down mental processes. 4.Suffers from hair loss. 5.Has frequent problems of constipation. 6.Skin really dry. 7. Has impotence (may be due to medicine for hyper tension). Question is 1) Should I take tablets for hypo-thyroidism all my life? 2) Are hypo-thyroidism and hyper tension related?
Dear sir /madam I am suffering from low sperm count and current situation of my sperm as active 30% sluggish 10% and dead 60% I am very worried about my low sperm count becoz I am unable to impregnate my wife and since 2 month I am undergoing treatment by doctor details of medicine are below I have taken medicine for first month (1) aligocare (2) clofert 25 mg and and now I am taking medicines (1) addyzoa capsules for one month (2) 3 weekly aquavrine injection. So tell me it is better treatment. I want to increase my sperm count fastly. So please consult me a affective treatment.
I am getting weaker day by day. My diet is very heavy but still I am getting weaker. I am even doing the gym, bt it is also not giving me any benefit. Please help me out, what should I do.
I am 24years old girl, I have a combination skin. I have dark circles. Please suggest something for my dark circles. And in summer my skin looks very dull. Due to sweating. So please suggest me something for fair and glowing skin. Thank you!
I am 52 years old male having gerd and burning feet syndrome for the last five years. Kindly advise what is treatment for this.
I am 22 year old my penis size in 2 inch in flaccid stage what is the problem why is small please tell m doctor. Penis size ko normal kiya ka skta h please tell me.
Marks are occurring on my face due to wound on an road accident how can I decrease wound and marks on my face.
Testosterone is the predominant male hormone that is responsible for various desirable masculine traits and qualities. This characteristics and traits include higher energy levels and muscle mass, increased libido and improved cognition.
- A man who has low levels of testosterone will usually have low energy levels, lack self-confidence, is easily irritated and depressed. There are also some health conditions that have been associated with low testosterone levels and these include anemia, obesity, diabetes and certain types of cardiovascular diseases. As such, it really is important for a man to have an optimum level of testosterone.
- Men who are suffering from various symptoms of low testosterone can do certain activities that can help them boost their low T-levels. These effective and helpful activities include the following:
- Get at least 7 hours of sleep every day. Make sure you get 7 to 8 hours of each night and try to nap during the day, if possible. Getting enough sleep has a strong correlation to having optimal testosterone levels. As such, this should be high on your priority list if you really want to increase your testosterone levels.
- Be fit and stay fit. Studies have shown that the more body fat that you have, the more likely that your hormones are not normal. These same studies show that the more fat you carry, the lower your testosterone levels will be. Start going on a diet and begin an exercise program aimed at burning some of that excess fat and calories you are carrying.
- Always begin your day with low carbohydrate or medium fat and high protein meal. Try to eat eggs or steak, along with some green vegetables or nuts during breakfast. Men who have switched from a carbohydrate-dominant breakfast to a high protein/moderate fat breakfast immediately report increase in energy, satiety and almost always end up having leaner bodies.
- Eat more cruciferous vegetables. Cruciferous vegetables, such as broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage contain indoles - a natural ingredient which has been shown to remove the bad estrogens from our body. They support alkalinity and keep inflammation down which will help promote a lean body, as well as overall health - both of which can help with boosting your testosterone levels.
- Be mindful of and control your stress levels. Finally, having a high level of stress increases cortisol, and when cortisol is high, your testosterone is low. Putting some stress-management processes in place will help you keep you control and cope with your frustrations and anxiety, as well as improve your mental focus and well-being.
I am veta. Age 27. My height is 5.3. But it is not enough height for my age. Please let me know how to increase height?
Hello I am 32 year old but my weight is only 50 kg. How I gain my weight naturally give me some tips.
Sir I have high fever for past 5 days. I was take medicine bt its not work. Sir please give me ans what will I do.
Sir, I am not able to sleep during the night time. It is very difficult for me to get a relaxing sleep at night. I always feel my right side of the head heavy and due to this tension I am always thinking that I am having some problem in my brain and not able to lead a peaceful life.
I am suffering from severe ed. I am only 19 year old. I masturbate daily. I don't have power in body. Give advice.
Lybrate | Dr. Sudha KV speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
ह्रदय स्वस्थ्य रखने के उपायग्रीन चाय का प्रयोग करें :इसमें एंटीऑक्सीडेंट होते हैं जो आपके कोलेस्ट्रॉल को कम करते हैं , और ये ब्लड प्रेशर को नियंत्रित करने में भी मददगार होते हैं .इसमें कुछ ऐसे तत्व भी पाए जाते हैं जो कैंसर कोशिकाओं से बढ़ मारते हैं को .ये असमान्य रक्त के थक्के को भी रोकती है , जिस वजह से ये स्ट्रोक रोकने में भी सहायक है .जैतून का तेल का प्रयोग करें :खाना बनाने के लिए जैतून तेल का प्रयोग करें .इसमें मौजूद वसा बुरा एलडीएल कोलेस्ट्रॉल को कम करने में सहायक होता है .जैतून का तेल में भी एंटीऑक्सीडेंट होते हैं , जो अन्य कई बीमारियों से लड़ने में मदद करते हैं .पर्याप्त नीद लें :खासतौर से 4o साल के ऊपर के व्यक्ति के लिए अच्छी नीद बहुत ज़रूरी है .पर्याप्त नीद ना लेने पर शरीर से तनाव हार्मोन निकलते हैं , जो धमनियों को ब्लॉक कर देते हैं और जलन पैदा करते हैं .फाइबर युक्त आहार लें :रिसर्च के आधार पर ये साबित हो चुका है कि आप जितना अधिक फाइबर खायेंगे , आपके दिल का दौरा पड़ने के मौके उतने ही कम होंगे .अधिक से अधिक सेम , सूप , और सलाद का प्रयोग करें .मांस की जगह समुद्री भोजन खाना सहायक होगा .नाश्ता में फलों का रस लें :संतरे का रस में फोलिक एसिड होता है जो दिल का दौरा पड़ने के खतरे को कम करता है .अंगूर का रस में flavonoids और resveratrol होता है जो धमनी ब्लॉक करने वाले के थक्के को कम करता है .ज्यादातर रस आपके लिए अच्छे हैं बस ध्यान रखिये कि वो चीनी मुक्त हों .रोज़ व्यायाम करें :यदि आप प्रतिदिन 20 मिनट तक व्यायाम करते हैं तो आपका दिल का दौरा होने का खतरा एक - तिहाई तक घाट जाता है .वॉक पर जाना , एरोबिक्स या नृत्य कक्षाएं करना फायदेमंद होगा .खाने में लहसुन का प्रयोग करें :रेह्र्ता है कम अध्यनो में पाया गया है कि लहसुन खाने से रक्तचाप .ये कोलेस्ट्रॉल को भी कम करता है और साथ ही रक्त शर्करा के स्तर को भी रखता है में नियंत्रण .इससे शरीर की प्रतिरोधक क्षमता भी बढती है .