Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. K. GovardhanYour feedback matters!
Pre employment medical test done last week. In urine routine check up. Epithelial cells detected 10-15/hpf. Deposits present, pus cells 10-12/hpf. Are there any chances that I'll be declared unfit on this grounds Cause rest all other reports are normal.
Sir main 21 Saal ka ladka hoon, main bohut patla or underweight hoon, mene bohut bohut gd doctors dikhai but kohi result nahi Hua, main chahta hoon ki kyaise healthy body pa sakte hain hum, kya panchakarma treatment me ayisi bemaar ka ilaj hain? Main khana thik se khati hoon but body health r very thin and look like a scull, how have I get a toxin free body and good physix 1?
I am 23 years old female and I have ovarian cysts due which I am having problem in regular periods cycle and is this reason of not getting pregnant.
My father is having back pain and due to it he is not able to walk and having high pain in left leg xray report says that L4 is pressed. So please tell some remedies regarding it.
Sir my teeth split broken in two sir please help to treat I scared about its too pain full so please reply me sir its pain full operation?
I have too much unwanted hair on body, legs, hands, ears, and face please help me to reduce the body hair.
I eat lots of things (including veggies + junk also) but my body weight doesn't increase. I used to take banana with milk. But that too doesn't affect. What should I do?
Im 17 year-old female, my gums swelled up in my mouth at the end of jaw or after the premolars of one end. It is paining like hell I can not swallow my own saliva it hurts a lot. It's vry difficult to open my mouth. please give a solution.
Do calories from hard liquor add just as much caloric energy or fat as calories from other sources? What are empty calories so many people refer to?
Dear sir' I have heavy pain in my stomach since last night. I have fever also. I have I'll also. Good fight.
The heart is a muscle that pumps blood to the body through a network of arteries and veins controlled by valves. A heart disease could mean a problem in any of these organs, heart per se, the blood vessels, or the valves. Like it or not, heart problem is a chronic condition. It starts without any notice, and for sure, it is not going to go away completely. What can be done, though, is to manage it beautifully and lives and enjoy life so that the heart disease is not stopping you.
When there is a person with the chronic condition, it is not just that person who is affected, but the near and dear ones as well. When heading out for a dinner or when planning a gathering, there would be certain things that need to be accounted for and considered to accommodate the needs of the affected person. These very soon become a way of life and can be done effortlessly.
The following are some things to bear in mind when living with a heart patient.
- Diet: Heart patients would have some dietary preferences based on the heart condition per se. This may include a need for more whole grains and vegetables, need for specific types of oils, specific cooking methods, etc. At home, it is essential to ensure these things are always stocked up. When heading out, whether it is to visit someone or out for a meal, take into account whether these would be available. The next best option should be kept in mind so that dietary intake is not affected. Gradually, with time, substitutes can be identified with which they could manage in most places.
- Medications: Make sure the medication kit is always readily available. Make sure the person does not miss any medications, whether at home or outside. Ensure the regular medicines are in stock and some common emergency ones are also readily available.
- Routine: Whether it is their morning walk or yoga or meditation, it is better to stick to the routine as much as possible. The person also should learn to adapt based on circumstances; however, to the maximum extent possible, these should be continued without major interruption.
- Monitoring: Be it blood pressure, sugar levels or weight, these need to be monitored regularly and any deviations should be brought to the notice of the doctor immediately.
- Other equipment: Whether it is a walker, inhaler, or a wheelchair, these should be functional and available. The home or the living place should not be cluttered to allow for the easy use of this equipment.
While these may initially require some effort, with time, it would just happen naturally. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.