Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. K. GopinathYour feedback matters!
Feeling ill all the day and having neck and shoulder pain. Only little relief by massage and pain killers. What definite treatment can I take?
I have spine potts and biopsy is also done but now problem is at biopsy region pus is outsided and skin come up what can I do age is 30 years female.
When you have back pain that is there for more than 6 months its termed as chronic pain. Most chronic pain is recurrent.
It is very important to know the root cause of pain and the factors aggravating the same.
Ask yourself these simple questions?
Is my posture correct during most part of the day especially in sitting, lifting and sleeping?
Am I doing enough stretches to keep my back muscles and leg muscles relaxed?
Do I do regular core strengthening exercises such as yoga, pilates, aerobics, recreational sports to keep my back in good shape?
Try and focus on improving posture, do daily walking and stretching exercises and core strengthening as tolerated at least 3 times a week to prevent irreversible damage to joints, discs, nerves and muscles in your low back. A physiotherapist can help customize an exercise program suited for your condition.
Consult your healthcare provider to see if exercises are safe for you. Good luck. Say no to back pain!
Doctor Sir, Please be good enough to name the homeopathy medicine to cure my cervical spondylitis. I am having only a mild pain & uneasiness while in the lying posture and turning my neck left or right. Large number of homeopathy doctors are available at my locality (Palakkad. Kerala) Awaiting your valuable reply. RAMALINGAM.
I am 18 years old, and I am student, I am suffering the back pain, headache and neck pain, I do exercise in alternate Days but still date I never relief in pain and sometime I suffering in leg pain. Please ask me, what can I do?
I am having headache from past few days because earlier I usually sleep from 12 at night to 8Am but now 2AM to 8AM. From that day only having headache. Also having pain in my legs from past 4 months. Please suggest me something good.
If you are suffering from neuromuscular disorders and require an effective, natural cure, you should opt for Ayurveda. Neuromuscular disorders are conditions in which certain areas of your central nervous system may get affected. It leads to the dysfunction and degeneration of your musculature, and also disables the functioning of certain organs at times. According to the Ayurvedic principles, most neuromuscular disorders occur because of beeja dosha, deranged vata and due to certain defects or impairments of your mamsagni or muscle enzymes.
Ayurvedic treatment for neuromuscular disorders
There are several modes of treatment and management for neuromuscular disorders based on Ayurvedic principles.
- Panchakarna therapy, several yoga techniques, and specially developed molecules or mamsagni rasayan are commonly used for treating such disorders. These help people in maintaining muscle strength and functioning.
- Strict Ayurvedic dietary modifications are also required to be undertaken by people with metabolic disorders and those suffering from neuromuscular diseases.
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are used for treating neuromuscular disorders. These herbs should become a part of your regular diet.
- Ayurvedic treatment helps in slowing down or stopping the progression of muscle degeneration, which is likely in case of neuromuscular disorders.
- It is ideal to apply a combined Ayurvedic strategy for treating neuromuscular disorders, which includes mamsagni rasayana, yoga, pizhichil, anuvasana vasti and Til Mash Pinda. These are undertaken for long-term management.
- This is an Ayurvedic formula or preparation that was developed as a remedy for neuromuscular disorders. The medicine should be taken before meals with honey.
- It contains several active and highly beneficial ingredients such as triphala, gurvel, marich, kuchla, gold bhasma, and guggul.
- It helps in the regulation of muscle metabolism and is ideal for the management of neuromuscular disorders and muscular dystrophies.
- The mixture is very effective in correcting membrane defects and regulating fat metabolism.
- Among the various ingredients, kuchla helps in boosting the neuromuscular tone, gold bhasma prevents muscle degeneration, and gurvel helps with immunity modulation.
- The combined effect of all the ingredients helps in balancing your neuromuscular vata, pitta, and kapha.
- You will observe results coming in the form of weight loss, decrease in your difficulty to walk, decrease in your blood CPK levels, and an increase in your neuromuscular tone. Your muscle power enhances and you get an improved weight ratio by taking this Ayurvedic solution.
You should consult an Ayurvedic physician, if you seek Ayurvedic treatment for overcoming neuromuscular disorders. An experienced doctor would be able to prescribe you the best solutions based on your condition, symptoms, and severity.
My son suffering with myelitis since 3 months. Initially Left hand effected and till now there is no moment in left-hand. 3 months back MRI showed bulky spinal cord from C2 to D12. Please advise the treatment for left-hand.
I have fracture wih bone bruise in my right knee. It is from last six month. I still feel pain in knee when I put weight on knee. Now what should I do? It could be healed by exercise or should I have to undergo a surgery?
What are muscle knots?
Muscle knots are points within a muscle where contracted fibers are unable to release, or, as the dictionary puts it: highly irritable localized spots of exquisite tenderness in a nodule in palpable taunt bands of muscle tissue.
A common problem for active people, muscle knots technically called myofascial trigger points, or mtps feel like a small knot to your fingertips. These knots can range from the size of a pinhead in smaller muscles to the size of your thumb in larger muscles. 2
Muscle knots can cause pain in two ways: (1) latent trigger points, which are knots that only hurt when you put pressure on them, and (2) active trigger points, which are knots that actively refer pain along your neural pathways, causing it in non-localized areas.
Trigger points in a constant state of contraction have excess metabolic waste and oxygen use because blood flow to this area stops this sends pain signals to the brain. Because your brain wants to stop the pain, it commands the muscle to rest, which leads to under-usage of the muscle. This is what makes the muscle shorten and tighten up.
What causes muscle knots?
The most common causes of muscle knots are:
1) accidents acute trauma, such as bad falls sports injuries that strain you joints and muscles
2) postural stress sitting too long with poor posture, sitting with no support, lifting improperly