Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K.Gopal Krishna
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K.Gopal KrishnaYour feedback matters!
There are various reasons that might cause issues in bed, most of which are psychological. Anxiety and self-doubts majorly affect your mind and as a result, you might face problems in your sex life. Reproduction has little to do with a great and pleasurable sex life. Lack of intimacy or lack of sex may cause the couple in question to drift apart. Conflicts may arise and they might face other relationship problems. This makes sex an important aspect, as identifying the issues you have in bed might not only solve your sex-related problems, but it also makes life better in various other ways.
Possible reasons for having issues in bed
- Laziness: This is a major concern. Lack of enthusiasm and laziness can be reasons why you face issues in bed. Taking initiative is the main point when it comes to sex. If you notice that your partner is no longer taking initiative, this is the point where you indulge in self-doubts and this leads to sexual performance anxiety.
- Lack of emotional connection: The emotional connection between you and your partner plays a vital role. Emotional and physical compatibility are directly proportional. A couple who is not emotionally compatible cannot have the expected level of physical intimacy. Communication, some alone time, romantic dates or simply watching a movie together might strengthen the level of emotional connection, thereby solving issues in bed.
- Lack of self-confidence: Body image is a major factor that influences self-confidence when it comes to sex. Body changes are inevitable and you might not be in the same weight throughout. Your level of fitness keeps on varying and this should really not be a problem when it comes to sex. Complementing each other is important. If that does not work out, you can opt for couple exercises and get fit or maintain your optimum weight together with your partner.
- Parenting: In the case of women who are parenting, they are preoccupied with various other work and they might not be very much involved in sex as they used to be. This might cause issues between the partners. Again, this is when you communicate how you feel about it. Working things out is simple, but communicating the issue is the real solution.
- Frequency problems: There might be a problem when one person in a relationship feels that the other does not want to have sex as frequently as he or she wants it. The number of times you want to have sex and the time when you want to have sex may differ. These differences should be worked out. Catering to the needs and desires of one and another is important for the success of the relationship, both physically and emotionally.
If you are too lost into this and communicating the problems with your partner and setting things right is not quite possible, a psychiatrist can help you get back on track.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!