Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K.Gopal KrishnaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I m civil engineer. Spend most of the time walking around the site. Despite my physical work my triglyceride levels are higher than normal(173). I m strictly vegetarian and no to smoke, alcohol. Suggest my diet please.
I have pain back side of my head after use of computer. What should I do to avoid pain. This pain is daily matter.
My friend just got married. He is 37 years old. He has been feeling very tired after having sex with his wife. It happens when he have sex twice in a night. He doesn't feel having sex for many days after that. He also ejaculates soon. Please help.
Hello Doctor, I am 24 year old man I have teeth cavity and back pain problem what should I do please tell me.
I have specs from almost 2003 .my no is -2.5 .I am thinking to do laser operation. For my eyes. Is doing laser operation safe for eyes and dose it have any later side effects for future. I need advice before proceeding further please help me out.
My daughter suffered from migraine attack[severe pain in head. Head means just upper side of right ear. Ear also paining. Give some curved medicine.
I am pregnant of 3 months. At the end of 12 weeks there was bleeding. What should I do? Is this a risk to my baby. Pleas answer me quickly.
What r the causes of less flow during menstrual cycle, does it because of less endometrium thickness. If yes then how it can be cured.
The quote 'Good day starts with coffee' suits a lot of people who love nothing more than a cup of coffee every morning. However, your morning tryst with a cup of coffee might not be a very healthy habit. Believe it or not, addiction to caffeine (in the form of coffee) is as harmful as addiction to any other drug. In fact, caffeine is a legal drug that slowly and gradually damages your gastrointestinal tract. Here are the negative effects of coffee on your digestive system:
- Increases Acidity: Coffee is known to contain different kinds of oils, acids and caffeine. These compounds have an adverse impact on the digestive system. The stomach and intestinal linings get damaged due to the over-consumption of these compounds in the form of coffee. Moreover, as you take coffee, your stomach produces more hydrochloric acid for digestion. This causes acidity and hampers the HCL levels altogether. When we take coffee regularly for years in empty stomach, our body's capacity of producing proper amounts of HCL gets hampered. Often, HCL production gets reduced as well. This leads to indigestion of other food items and effects flatulence and produces unwanted gases due to the improper breaking of proteins and fats by the body.
- Ulcers and Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Doctors believe that coffee acts as an irritant for patients of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), gastritis, Crohn's disease, colitis and ulcers. Coffee is responsible for the irritation of the lining of stomach and intestine. It is also noticed that certain enzymes present in the coffee beans are also harmful to the gastrointestinal tract.
- Heartburn: Coffee is responsible for relaxing the esophageal sphincter muscle. The relaxation of this muscle hinders the process of digestion and causes acid-reflux, resulting in heartburn. It is known to have compounds that have diuretic, laxative and mineral blocking effects on the body.
- Laxative Effects: Coffee stimulates the process of peristalsis or movement of food through the gastrointestinal tract. The peristalsis starts immediately after food is swallowed by the individual. The intake of coffee catalyzes peristalsis and consequently leads to emptying of the stomach even before the food is digested properly. The semi-digested food is sent to the intestine too early, causing injury to the intestine and hampering the absorption of nutrients.
- Affects absorption of minerals: Caffeine reduces the ability of the stomach to absorb iron and also hinders the absorption of minerals like calcium, zinc and magnesium by the kidney. All these minerals help in digestion at different points and regulate the bowel movement.
Coffee is known to have benefits like reduction of constipation and sugar absorption. But, it also interferes with the smooth functioning of the digestive system. It has a tendency to increase stomach aches, disturb the fluid balance and the overall process of digestion. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gastroenterologist.
Hello, I study in class 12 but I didn't concentrate my study please give solution how to concentrate study time.
Hello doctor I am having 70 kg weight and 5.2 inch height ,according to BMI it is good or I have to reduce some weight please give detail answer.
When I was in 9 I am suffering from pneumonia and now I have problem in breathing everytime when I go with stairs. please help me?
My height 165 cm and weight 83 Kgs and for reduction of weight I am having 1/2 piece of lemon water with 1 cup of green tea in empty stomach. Also, adding 1/2 piece of lemon water with 1 ltr warm water and drinking instead of drinking regular water daily. Is it correct? Is there any side effects consuming excess lemon. Please clarify. Thank you.
My butt is dark. What do I do? Also they have stretch marks. Please help. Getting married. Any creams or medicines. Also let me know the cost. Thanks.
My weight is constantly decreasing Do I suffering from some some disease. My height is 6 feet and weight 60 kg which initially was 70 kg. I had chicken pox 10 months ago.
Have a good breakfast. Skipping breakfast particularly irritates sadhaka pitta, a subdosha of pitta. An imbalanced sadhaka pitta can result in irritability and unsettled emotions. According to ayurveda, it is recommended that fruits be eaten first thing in the morning, 30 minutes before other breakfast items such as hot cereal.