Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K.Gopal KrishnaYour feedback matters!
High blood pressure is a condition which occurs when the pressure of the blood flow through the arteries increases, resulting in intense pressure. Hypertension occurs when the systolic pressure (pressure at which the heart pumps blood) and the diastolic pressure (pressure at which the heart relaxes) is more than 140 and 90 respectively.
Symptoms of high blood pressure are:
- Shortness of breath: If you have high blood pressure, then you may experience regular shortness of breath.
- Headaches: You may experience headaches on a regular basis.
- Weakness of the heart muscles: Hypertension results in a weak heart which may not be able to pump blood properly.
- Narrowing of blood vessels: Narrowing of blood vessels may lead to other complications such as failure of the kidneys, heart and brain.
- Vision problems: It may lead to vision problems as blood vessels in the eye may be affected.
The various causes of blood pressure are:
- Tobacco: If you smoke on a regular basis, you put yourself at an increased risk of getting affected by blood pressure.
- Lifestyle: Not exercising regularly, eating a sodium rich diet are all factors which can increase the chances of hypertension.
- Age: The chances of getting affected by hypertension increase as you age.
- Weight: Being excessively obese also increases your risk of getting affected by hypertension.
- Diabetes: Being diabetic makes you more prone to getting affected by diabetes.
- Hyperthyroidism: If you have an overactive thyroid gland, then it may result in hypertension.
Hypertension may result in various health complications in the body such as:
- Aneurysm: This is a disorder of the blood vessels which causes the blood vessels to bulge and weaken.
- Heart attack: High blood pressure causes the arteries to harden and thicken which may lead to a heart attack.
- Metabolic syndrome: This syndrome refers to a group of complications such as high bad cholesterol levels and insulin levels in the body.
- Impaired brain functioning: It may also impair your ability to learn and impact your cognitive skills.
I am having pain in my right hand since 1 week and is unable to close my wrist or carry anything with this hand. Even when I try to close my hand forcefully the veins starts stretching which causes pain. If this hand is kept folded even for a minute it starts getting numb.
First time sex kerne pe male and female dono ko dard hota hai kya. Aur jab first night ko first time sex krne se wife ko jaida dard huaa to wo bura to nhi maan jayegi naa .yaa aur koi tareeka hai jisse dard hone ke baad bhi wo normal behave kre?
My wife is suffering from migraine. Recently for las 6 months, she has frequent attacks of migraine. She is also have knee joints swelling and pain.
I am trying to gain weight but I do not know perfect diet plan for gaining weight! My weight is 50 and my height is 5'7 ,plz help me with this.
I very often getting stomach pain. I consulted many doctors but there is no use. I daily getting stomach pain for 1-3 minutes what can I do.
My age is 25 now. And I don't have previous knee injuries. And in Jan 2016 my weight is 49 and now it is 56. I have left knee pain since 2 weeks. Kindly tel me what is the cause for my knee pain n suggest the medication. Do vajrasana helps relieving knee pain.
You may be a Greek god in bed but there is always a scope for improvement. Food is known to play a major role in your sex life; think of aphrodisiac foods such as banana and dark chocolate. These foods raise your libido levels which make you a better performer in bed.
Here is a list of foods which help you perform better in bed:
Oysters: Oysters are a type of food that is high in zinc, which is known for its libido enhancing abilities. They also contain important amino acids which boost production of sex hormones in the body.
Avocados: Avocados contain Vitamin E in good amounts which keep your sex spark ignited. They are not only good for your libido but also beneficial for your skin. Vitamin E is known to keep your skin healthy and free from different skin disorders such as acne.
Chilies: A staple ingredient in most Indian kitchens, the humble chili is a well-known aphrodisiac. It contains compounds which influence a better secretion of ‘endorphins’ by the brain. Endorphins are called the ‘happy hormones’ which help boost heart rate, thus contributing to improved blood circulation. An enhanced blood circulation to the sexual organs certainly keeps them in better health.
Chocolate: Chocolate, especially its darker cousin, has compounds which increase ‘dopamine’ levels in the body, the hormone which is known to increase pleasure during sex.
Banana: Bananas are rich in potassium and Vitamin B which increase energy levels in the body. ‘Bromelain’ is another compound in banana which improves testosterone levels in the body.
Honey: Wondering where the term “honeymoon” came from? Well, it comes from a drink called ‘mead’ which is made from honey. Honey is rich in Boron which boosts energy levels and also helps regulate hormone levels in the body.
Coffee: Caffeine is a strong stimulant of blood flow in the body. It ups energy level and elevates heart rate, thus giving you the required impetus to last that bit longer.
Pine nuts: Being rich in zinc, this food packs quite a punch below the belt. You can also use them as your evening snack to get rid of food cravings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.