Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JyothiYour feedback matters!
Can a girl get pregnant if boy and girl both ejaculate in side girl at same time before 10 days of her period? Generally her last period occurs on 6 February, next 6 march and unsafe sex date is 25march. I am afraid to get unwanted pregnant. If she get pregnant what should we do for abortion tell me best contraceptive pill, and home remedy.
Hello Doctor, I'm 21 weeks pregnant and having swelling on my foot and ankle. What should I do for this? Please suggest. Thank you!
Today employees working in rotating shift duty at different services across 24 hrs in each week (24/7)is a common work culture phenomena. Being a consultant I found that shift duty as a major cause of some common but persistent health problems. Shift rotating duties may lead to increased degeneration process of the body. If we consider increasing age as a factor along with this, it can lead to serious health problems in some individuals. In addition to this employees take a meal in canteens but its food quality, making methods and nutritional value are different from home. All these factors lead to health problems commonly related to the digestive system and other systems of the body.
Shift duties as risk factors to diseases
1) Cardiovascular disease (heart diseases)
2) Stress, depression
3) Insomnia (no sleep), headache
5) Gastrointestinal disorders -acidity, bloating, IBS etc.
6) Musculoskeletal disorders - joint pain, back pain etc.
7) Diabetes, asthma...
It's not just about shift duty; our body is well adjustable to any situation. It just needs time to adjust .As the body and circadian clock trying to adjust; your duty shift rotates again. In this cycle of the rotation, body tends to have more wear and tear resulting in health problems as it affects body metabolism and immunity. Research shows that injuries and accidents have been estimated to increase by 15% in evening shifts and 28% in night shifts. U S - NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY and HEALTH recommends employers to avoid quick shift changes and should rotating shifts schedules should rotate forward.
A Recent study shows that 12am to 3 am is the natural time of healing and detoxification of the body. This period is essential to maintain an equilibrium of body as well as of mind.
Ayurveda says that constituents of the human body should be in SAMYA AVASTHA (BALANCED) to maintain body health and mind health. That becomes hard to achieve due to shifting duties nowadays. Ayurveda will help you in this regard by
1) Suggesting lifestyle changes
2) Diet plan
3) Exercise and yoga
4) Detoxification therapies
5) Medicines -if needed to treat health problems.
What is spinal stenosis: The narrowing of the spinal canal in which the spinal cord and nerves are present, is called as spinal stenosis. This leads to pressure on the nerves and the spinal cord. Majority of cases of spinal stenosis are seen in the cervical and lumbar spine. In the lower back in some cases, it leads to pain and weakness of the leg, which occurs due to constriction of the nerve roots.
Causes of spinal stenosis: It can be caused by aging and degenerative changes, arthritis, trauma to the spine, spondylolisthesis and tumour of the spine.
Symptoms of spinal stenosis: There is constant pain in the back and legs as stenosis pinches the nerve responsible for sensation and muscle power to the spine and legs. Other symptoms are numbness and tingling in the legs, frequent falling and pain while walking.
Treatment of spinal stenosis:
- A routine program with exercises and physical therapy are the best treatment for spinal stenosis. The exercises are not a complete cure but they are beneficial in keeping the patient active and reducing the rate of degeneration. A physical therapy can be supervised and once the period of the same is over, people easily transition to the exercise program. The key for exercise is starting slowly in order to build up muscle strength.
- Generally, the patients are counselled not to perform strenuous activities as that might worsen the symptoms of spinal stenosis. In case of lumbar stenosis, patients find it comfortable when they FLEX FORWARD. The doctor might recommend walking while being bent over and leaning when using a walker, sitting in recliners is also recommended instead of straight back chairs.
- Injections of cortisone are usually given in the epidural space. This is believed to relieve the symptoms of spinal stenosis temporarily. This is still being pondered over by the doctors as a suitable treatment option as it has its own benefits and risks.
- Medications such as the anti-inflammatory medicines like ibuprofen or aspirin are helpful in controlling the symptoms of spinal stenosis. Narcotic drugs might also prove to be helpful if used with care and for a short while. This is helpful for severe pain related to the nerves. Muscle relaxants and gabapentins might also be recommended. In some case antidepressants in small doses might also be given to provide relief from pain.
Though side effects are a concern when using these medicines, the patient should let the doctor knows about their allergies.
I m 19 year old my period is running and I have hard pain in navi why and what to do please suggest.
I am 23yrs old female, and I am suffering from irregular period's problem from 1 -2 yrs, whenever I miss my periods I consult to doctor, doctor take ultrasound, and other blood tests all my reports shows normal and tell me that it is due to hormonal imbalances and give medicine (registered) after taking this medicine I put on lots of my weight, so now I'm started taking ayurvedic medicine. So, I am little bit afraid of it because doctor also told me that I can have a problem of conceiving baby after marriage. So please help me know why I am suffering from this problem again and again what can be the reason in your point of view, and also suggest me while taking ayurvedic medicine is good for such problems or not.
I'm about to have my first IUI (Intrauterine insemination) on coming Monday. Doctor has advised me to get done under short general anaesthesia. I'm very scared. Does GA has any side effects? I have one mature follicle in my left ovary. Will my treatment succeed? Will I feel any pain during d procedure under GA?
I am 25 years old married girl, 5'7 height & 50 KG weight. I have done sex 15-20 times with my husband but every time during sex I feel lots of pain in vagina. Because of this pain I can't enjoy sex. Please help me.
Hello doctor please suggest me in my right breast discharge white liquid little more only and one time yesterday. This not serious doctor.
Hii. I was about to meet my bf. Due to that I took primolut twice 3 days to extend the period. We had sex while we met. After that I felt something went wrong so I stopped taking primolut and took unwanted 72. After one day, I got periods but only two drop came out. I am worried what should I do now.
I am 18 years old girl. I have pcod due to which my body and face both are fully covered with thick and coarse hairs (mainly called hirsutism). Is there any way to cure hirsutism permanently? Any medicine any treatment. Anything? Please help me out.
Just like there are exercises to lose weight, there are simple exercises, which you can do to stop your snoring completely. Snoring is a common condition and it generally takes place more in men than women. It mostly affects individuals who are overweight and the condition gets worsened with age. Though it is not a serious condition, it has to be dealt as it affects the sleep of your sleeping partner. The main cause of snoring is an improper flow of air through the mouth or nose.
The airflow to the nose is obstructed by factors like:
- Genetic factors
- Sinus Infection
How to Prevent Snoring:
It is very essential that prior attention is given to this condition before it turns out to be a serious problem. The self help tips that can be used by individuals to stop snoring include proper exercising, losing weight, quitting smoking and not drinking alcohol as well as setting up an ideal sleeping pattern. There are devices available in the pharmaceutical stores like the mouth guard device which are specially designed to help stop snoring. There are medications also available that help to stop snoring and have good quality sleep.
Amazing and Simple Exercises to Stop Snoring:
You can cure your snoring problem easily by practicing vocal exercises without the need of even going through a painful and expensive surgery.
- Singing: Singing is an excellent exercise that is very good for your vocal passage and that can cure the snoring problem. It is best that you start singing in a warm shower and the moist steam of the warm water would soothe your throat. The benefit of singing is that it tightens the muscles and it is an excellent and natural way that would cure your sleeping problem. You can practice singing at least 20 minutes in a day, and you would surely experience the difference.
- Yawning: The second simple exercise that can be done to stop snoring is yawning, which involves opening and closing of your mouth. The exercise done in a yawning motion would strengthen both the inner and outer neck muscles. It is very necessary that the mouth is opened widely, and this activity can be done anytime of the day.
- Chewing: The third exercise that is helpful to get relief from sleep disorders is chewing. You can fix your throat by chewing the tip of a pencil. You don't have to bite the pencil, and you just need to fix your throat muscles to make certain that your airway is clear.