Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
We are trying to conceive a baby since last 5 months. All test done n tests are perfects. Is ovulation test kit helpful in our case can we use ovulation test kit, and if yes den which brand is good for ovulation check. How is Homecheck test kit?
Hi i am Having breast pain / heaviness before periods. Sometimes it feels sore. Can any medication help.
Hello. I am getting itching and burning near the area of my vagina, what should I do? Please help me to know the reason of it.
I have irregular periods from the very beginning of my menses. Now i’m 24 and the çase has remain altered except 4 years back when I was on medication prescribed by a gyne for the same. The reports showed hormonal disturbance but I was not comfortable with taking pills everyday so I discontinued it. Please suggest me other possible way.
Pregnancy brings with it a new set of additional responsibilities. The mother has to be extra vigilant about monitoring and caring for her health. This ensures that sufficient nutrition is being provided to the growing infant, at the same time, ensuring no harm comes through you. Listed below are some simple ways to do the same.
- Prenatal care: As soon as you realize that you are pregnant, it is advisable to talk to a doctor or a midwife about proper prenatal care. This could include anything and everything from prenatal vitamins to food habits to exercise to sleeping habits to periodic scanning – the whole hog.
- Diet: You need to ensure two things: that you are eating enough for two people, and also that everything is healthy and not harmful for the little one that gets all its nutrition through you. The diet should be healthy, nutritious, wholesome, and of course free of junk. Some pointers to a healthy diet include:
- Include a good amount of fruits and vegetables every day; break it into five small portions.
- Sufficient amount of carbohydrates should be the basis of each meal.
- Whole grains are preferred to white grains, which also give good amount of fiber.
- A good amount of proteins including fish, eggs, meat, nuts, pulses, milk, and other dairy products.
- Ensure adequate amount of iron, calcium, and other minerals are included in the diet.
- Avoid eating non-pasteurized dairy products, uncooked or undercooked food, and smoked seafood.
- Folic acid is compulsory for the first trimester as it helps to protect your unborn baby from developing neural tube defects such as spina bifida. Also, it helps to prevent other birth defects, such as a cleft palate .
- Weight gain: If your weight was normal for your age and height before pregnancy, expect to add about 12 to 15 kg during your pregnancy. Consult with your doctor on weight changes and nutritional aspects to monitor weight throughout pregnancy. This could change based on if it is twins, your weight before pregnancy, and body type.
- Exercise: There are specific exercises designed to benefit the pregnant women. Whether it is walking or swimming aimed at improving overall health or Kegel exercises aimed at improving vaginal and perineal muscles, your doctor should be able to draw up a routine. Exercising while pregnancy is being increasingly encouraged for the following reasons:
- Improved energy levels
- Controls back pain
- Improved sleep pattern
- Improves constipation
- Improves muscles strength and endurance
- Lifestyle changes: With pregnancy setting in, it is time to bid goodbye to smoking and drinking alcohol. Continued smoking after onset of pregnancy has many serious complications, including growth retardation, low birth weight. Alcohol can lead to miscarriage, stillbirth, and premature delivery.
These are simple ways to monitor and care for your and of course, the baby’s health throughout pregnancy.
Hiii She is suffering from extreme pain during periods on 2nd and 3rd day Please suggest why is this happening or is it natural.
Though im ovulating its kind off very late ovulation like d 25th or 26th day. I went to my doc yest and she said wel try ths mnth with tablets so has put me on ova shield D S and Progynova wil ths help me conceive in 1 cycle?
Actually my periods have to came on 23 rd but still not came. I do pregnancy test and the result is negative. But on may 12 bleed start and its very less on 3 rd may I do sex with my husband. Please give me solution of this problem why periods not came and also tell medicines.
Hi doctor. I want to know at what time is the pregnancy happens. If her periods lasts in 5 days. Then what is the better time to avoid pregnancy. When should we participate.
She has her period on 26dec on 20jan she had sex on 21 she takes unwanted 72 pill next period she got on 26jan, 20feb, 4March but in april till now she gets no period is she is pregnant.
What can b the safe days to have sex without condom. I don't want my wife to b pregnant. And want to do sex without condom some times in the months.
A new study suggests that regular usage of aspirin is likely to reduce the overall risks of cancer a reduction that primarily reflects a lower risk of colorectal cancer and other tumors of the gastrointestinal tracts
And it also tells patients should be well informed about the potential side effects of regular aspirin treatment and continue their regular screening tests but aspirin should not be viewed as a substitute for colonoscopy or other cancer screening tests.
Will iui, ivf etc will work for hormonal imbalance and thyroid having female's what are the chances of conceiving? When conceived sneezing and cough should not be present?
A backache in pregnancy. Is normally seen. To remain a backache free use a flat shoe, maintain right posture, avoid heavy weight, use warm water for bath. Keep changing your posture. Learn exercise, take vit d calcium rich food.