Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jaya Prakash DYour feedback matters!
He is diabetic, In 15th Feb of 2016 he gone through Angioplasty of one cardiac vein which have 75 % blockage so medicated stent has been transplant but from last month there is swelling in right cheek he has gone for recheck but all test are good but from last 2 days there is swelling in his whole face, so please tell what is course of action we take.
Am facing irregularities in my sleeping timings what are the side effects that if the problem persists. Please suggest me any idea regarding my problem to maintain proper health.
I am 30 years old. Now a days, my penis does not erect properly. I am habitual of masturbate from very early age. Will I get my erection back?
Mouth ulcers are sores that appear in the mouth, often on the inside of the cheeks, tongue and gingival tissue.
They are painful and take 7-10 days to heal.
Ulcers in oral cavity: Traumatic ulcer
The traumatic ulcer of the oral mucous membranes is a lesion that is caused by some form of trauma.
- Biting the mucosa
- Denture irritate
- Toothbrush injury
- Exposure of the mucous membrane to a sharp tooth or carious lesion
- Injury to the mucosa by some other external irritant
- Cotton roll injury
- Factitial injuries
Are accidentally self induced injuries on the basic of habit with a frequent psychogenic backgrounde. Gulcer of the tongue caused during an epileptic seizure
- Habits such as lip – biting
- Cheek – biting
- Unconscious gingival trauma.
- Emotional distress
- Orthodontic or denture injury
- Aggressive dental cleaning
- Hormonal changes
- Hypersensitivity to certain foods
- Strawberries, lemon, chocolate nut etc
- Nutritional deficiencies, iron, folic acid, vitamin B deficiency or lack of track elements such as zinc.
2. Candidiasis - also known as oral thrush is fungal infection that occurs in the mouth or throat due to an overgrowth of yeast.
- Canker Sores – These are small white or yellow centre lesions with a red border. They develop in the mouth on the tongue, inside cheek area, lips, gumline and throat areas, They are not contagious
- Cold Sores- These sores appear as clusters of red, raised blisters outside the mouth typically around the lips, but they can develop under the nose or under the chin. They are highly contagious.
- Tooth abscess – This occurs when there is a bacterial infection in the nerve of the tooth.
The treatment is palliative and symptomatic
- Antimicrobial agent
- Localized corticosteroids
- Topical anaestheticslike oralgel or dologel
- Preventing injuries of mouth i.e changing the toothbrush regularly and changing ill-fitting denture
- Vitamin supplements such as VITAMIN C tablets and vitamin B-COMPLEX
- W/S rinse and baking soda rinses.
- Peroxyl mouth sore rinse
- Chlorhexidine oral rinse