Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jaya Kumar
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Jaya KumarYour feedback matters!
My fathers is 79 years old and suffering from hypertension from last 23 years but now managed well with medication. Recently in last 15 days his blood sugar level is increased. There is only elevation in fasting blood sugar level (around 124mg) checked thrice and no elevation in postprandial blood sugar level (around 145 mg) also checked thrice. Then we done Hb1 Ac test and the result of same is well under control diabetes. He is not having any medication for the diabetes uptill now. So what can I do? Shall I go to Ayurvedic doctor or allopathic doctor? Also suggest any other possible way to overcome this.
I am 22 year old male. I have been pain in chest since 5 year. I have checked to doctor and do a x-ray but nothing will found there. But still I have pain in my chest.
I feel my heartbeat in one part of head and feel so much of disturbance. Is my carotid atrery blocked. Actually some dear one died last week. Till then my blood pressure is not at pace. When I give my attention to this it rises more with more disturbance in head. I feel like someone is sucking blood inwards fron one part of head. So please give some suggestions for I have to start +1.
Is COMPLETE LEFT BRANCH BLOCK IN Heart is a serious condition. What are the remedies to overcome. Just today My ECG report says LBBB (U, aVL,V6) QRS is 212ms. Please suggest me. I'm very scared. Previously I dint had any problem. But today when I went to general check up to my family doctor he took ECG suggested to come on next week. Pls let me knw is this a serious condition.
I am 32 years old pregnant woman carrying 24 weeks baby. My total cholesterol level is 239, My LDL level is high. So doctor advised to reduce LDL level. I can't manage it properly. Please advise me how I shall manage. Please give me a diet chart.
I have acidity from long time, sometimes it flares otherwise normal. Whenever I experience acidity, my face changes, texture changes, after having food, my chest area little swollen. I take pantop 40mg, it is helping me, but not for long run. What is the doctor's advice?
High blood pressure is a condition in which the pressure of the blood against the artery wall is high enough to cause health problems, including heart disease. No symptoms may be noticed in a person for years but the damage to the blood vessels and to your heart continues. High blood pressure can have an impact on your sex life. Although sexual activity does not lead to any possible threats to your health but high blood pressure can affect the pleasure you would have otherwise derived from sex.
High blood pressure leads to the wearing out of the lining of blood vessels and causes arteries to narrow and harden that decreases the blood flow. This results in decreased blood flow to the penis. In case of some men, this decreased blood flow makes it difficult for them to achieve and maintain an erection. This problem is called erectile dysfunction.
High blood pressure may also interfere with ejaculation and be a cause for low libido. The medications that are prescribed for treating high blood pressure may lead to this condition.
Just as in the case of men, high blood pressure results in the decreased flow of blood to the vagina in case of women. This may cause problems like low libido, vaginal dryness, or complexities in achieving orgasm. Sexual dysfunction in women results in stress, anxiety and even relationship issues. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
How can we say our heart is healthy. I want to know sir is it heart beat should be 75 approx in 1 minutes and pulse should b 80 to 90. And what should do during heart attack in absents of doctor please reply.
Disappointed, if someone not seen or don't have time to consult doctor on report, time is very little, I will be very thankful if I get response, wants to know LDL CHOLESTEROL is 172 and TOTAL CHOLESTEROL IS 212, ALKALINE PHOSPHATE IS 110. What should I do. What kind of treatment you suggest and What medicine you prescribed. What precautions we have to take. please reply, I call for getting response on that matter on phone call and lady who attended the call says she will told to his teammate for response.
1) Cuts Your Risk of Cancer - Major researchers from all over the world agree that drinking Green Tea regularly can reduce your risk of cancer. Several polyphenols found in Green Tea are potent antioxidants that can prevent the growth of cancer cells and reduce the opportunities for tumors to thrive!
2) Protects Skin - Consumed or applied Green Tea has several benefits as well. For instance, Green Tea, when applied directly on the skin can help block skin cancer and reduce tanning. That's the reason why growing number of companies now use green tea extracts in their moisturizers and sunscreens. At the same time, it soothes your skin from cuts and scrapes when applied directly.
3) Increases Metabolism - You have heard it before! But we will remind you of the same again. Green tea is often known for increasing metabolism, which in long run, with exercising and healthy dieting can help you lose more weight. Drink a cup about half an hour before exercising and you will feel more powerful.
4) Stay Young - Green Tea, when consumed at least two cups a day regularly can help you stay younger, by giving your skin a natural glow and ensuring that your arteries don?t clog fat and cholesterol.
5) Steadies your Blood Pressure - Sipping even a single cup of Green Tea every day can help in reducing your chances of getting hypertension and high blood pressure. This is because of polyphenols, which can keep vessels from contracting and raising blood pressure.
If you have any more questions, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.