Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jaludin A
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jaludin AYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm 26 years old male and for some reasons i'm stopped talking to others, even if I like to talk to others i'm simply ignoring to talk. Please suggest me how I can come out of this?
My cold and cough is not going from 3 days and I have taken up medicines many times so what I do for it as I am very tense about my cold and cough.
My height is not increasing day by day and my friends are taller then me. My height is 5'3 inc but I have to increase upto 5'8 inc. I do not have enough time to exercise too. What should I do?
How to reduce triglyceride? Taking moderate diet a little surgery food and doing exercise say 4 km jog, 2-4 km walking 30 mins free hand exercise then also triglyceride not decreasing. Taking garlic, amla juice, methi seed as a home remedies.
Varicose Veins is a severe medical condition whereby the veins (mostly legs) become swollen, tortuous and dilated, i.e. the veins become varicosed. The Venous blood flows in an upward direction from the feet to the heart. There are special valves present in the veins that assist the upward flow of the blood. Fatigue, prolonged standing, menopause and a number of other factors can weaken the valves. This affects the movement of the blood flow. As a result, some of it leaks and flows back down. The affected veins turn bluish-brown, red or blue. There also occurs dryness, leading to unbearable itching. Redness or the Red Leg syndrome is very common in case of Varicose Veins.
A number of surgical and non-surgical options are available for Varicose Veins. The Ayurvedic treatment, with its effectiveness and negligible or zero side effects, is the most sought after option.
Identifying the root cause
Accurate diagnosis is very important for effective treatment. According to Ayurveda, an imbalance of the Vata (wind and space) plays a pivotal role in Varicose Veins. The role of Rakhta (blood) and Pitta (heat) cannot be neglected either. Thus, restoring the Vata balance becomes a very important part of the treatment.
The Vata balance can be easily restored by following a healthy lifestyle and having an equally healthy and nutritious diet:
- Citrus fruit like Amla works miraculously to revitalise the fatigued and Varicosed vein.
- Include fresh fruits, whole grains (oats, millets to name a few) and proteins (milk, eggs, fish and chicken) in your diet. Drink plenty of water.
- Red meat and spicy foods should be strictly avoided.
- Garlic, onion and ginger are very beneficial. Consume them regularly.
- Do not indulge in rigorous exercise or walking. Never soak your feet in cold water after exercise. It can prove to be detrimental for Varicose Veins.
- Do not compromise on your sleep. A rejuvenated body and a relaxed mind can enhance the healing process greatly.
Ayurvedic medicines and herbs for treating Varicose Veins
A number of Ayurvedic medicines are available that treats Varicose Veins very effectively:
- Kaishora guggulu: Being a natural cleanser of blood, Kaishora guggulu is an obvious choice for Varicose Veins.
- Sarivadyasava: It goes a long way to detoxify the blood naturally.
- Chirabilvadi kashaya: It is very effective in case of haemorrhoids.
Sahacharadi: It is amazing herbal oil that provides great relief. Tender application of Sahacharadi over the varicose vein/ veins can work wonders. Herbs like Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Brhami go a long way to restore the Vata balance. Do not lose sleep over Varicose Veins. The best and most effective Ayurvedic treatment is just a click away. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.