Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jahnavi
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. JahnaviYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from cough and Asthma, and also have knees problem and I am having so much of weakness and I am not able to sit. Please consult me what should I do to become healthy and so that cough is removed.
I have back bone problem over last few weeks. What should I do for that? Give me some advice. And my both arms are also paining every night.
Hi there, whenever I walk around 15 mins from my home to railway station, I find that my right leg pains after around 10 mins. This is happening on daily basis. Please suggest a permanent solution for this problem.
I am 22 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for of days but have not got any relief. What should I do now?
My wife all body pain various part so many time and few minutes the pain released I have take allopathy, homeopathy, aayurvedic medicine but not problem slower please give perfect answer.
Hi respected sir or miss I had a problem last ten years my leg is paining in survival times when sitted long time when I am standing it's very paining please consider something for me.
I had a c-section and from then on backache started. I need advise on the supplements that I need to take for a strong back.
I have done with ACL KNEE Reconstruction right leg surgery on 15oct 2016. Now everything is ok. But still I have some problem in walk. Still I dint got strength. What should I do. I do regular exercise.
Pain in two or more joints in the body is known as multiple joint pain. Pain may occur either when a joint moves or when it is at rest. Sometimes, the pain might stem from the muscles, ligaments, or tendons. Examples of such conditions include tendinitis and bursitis.
Arthritis may be associated with the pelvis or spine joints. Different disorders affect different joints and the causes and treatment options vary accordingly. There are some disorders which affect the same joint on both the sides of the body, such as both hands and the knees. In certain disorders, the pain resulting from arthritis keeps on moving from one joint to another (migratory arthritis).
Most of the time, the root cause is arthritis. However, the reasons which cause arthritis are different from each other, in the way:
The types of joints involved.
The number of joints involved.
Whether the central area of the skeleton is involved or not.
Whether it is chronic arthritis (longstanding) or acute arthritis (sudden).
Acute arthritis which affects multiple joints can be due to:
Chronic arthritis causing pain in multiple joints is most commonly due to:
The most common joint disorders are:
Fibromyalgia (widespread tenderness and pain in the muscles)
Bursitis (inflammation of the joint cushions) or tendinitis (inflammation of the tissues which connect the bone to the muscle)
Polymyalgia rheumatica (stiffness and muscle pain, primarily in the shoulders)
Warning Signs Include:
Swelling and redness of the joints.
Fever, chills or sweat.
Drugs and medications are needed to treat autoimmune disorders. The autoimmune response of the immune system is suppressed with the help of these drugs. These medications include immunosuppressive medications, pain relievers and anti-inflammatory medicines.
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) help in reducing inflammation.
A sling or splint bag immobilizes the joint, which relieves the pain.
The application of heat with a heating pad will lessen the pain to a great extent.
Cold application with ice cubes wrapped in a cloth will provide relief.
Consult an orthopaedic doctor to know you type of multiple joint pain and an accurate treatment for it.
I am a 33 year old female. My height is 5.6 ft and I weigh 66 KGS. For the past one your II am suffering from sciatica. Why is it so. And what can I do to prevent it? I have started walking recently and doing yoga.
I am 23years old drives bike for long and had severe backache for 2-3 day, I tried pain relief creams but didn't work so tell me cure?
My TSH and Anti TPO level is very high. I am in regular practice of running since last 1 month. But I feel tiredness in my legs specially in knee. Now I can't run from last 2days. Tsh is 34.63 uIU/ml and Anti tpo is 1895.20 IU/ml.
I am having pain in. My heal bhot jyada pain hai and figure joint mai be pain hai. please help my age is 40.
I am having pain under the 2 ball of foot my MRI reports showed that small I'll defined soft tissue lesion between 3 and 4 metatarsal highly suspicious of small Morton neuroma my doctor said I am having gout my uric acid report was 6.98 I followed doctor's prescription took zyloric 300 foe about 3 week but no change please give me better suggestions about my symptoms he also said it could be due to stress factor how can I clear my doubt.
I have knee pain for long time. actually the whole day i'm on my legs & I feel pain on my both knees.
Hi, I am 28 years old getting back and chest pain both together front and back same position. From 3 weeks suggest me what can I do.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata Dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.