Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jagdish Jmj
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jagdish JmjYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old and I have a lower eyesight and further there are many dark patches in my face. I have applied borolin everyday from past 6 months but nothing seem changed. What should I do to get this health query resolved.
Sir I have an allergy in my skin because of changing geographical region I feel very un comfortable I am studying out side.
Hi doctor I am 24 still I do not have beard and mustache growth one of my friend said take biotin pills it will help .wat kind of medicine I have to take pls prescribe me .Please doctor help me.
I just had a nail scratch on my face which left me with a black spot how to eliminate this spot on my face.
Having acne scars on face. Currently using skin lite and berberis aquifolium but can't notice much difference.
Lack of facial hair growth, no proper moustache, beard, side burns overall lack of hair. Am 26 and still look like 20's.. please help me out with this.
My daughter is 15 yrs old. She has started getting pimples on her face. A lot of them and big ones. Is there anything that she should do?
I have hairfall since past 2-3 years. I have changed various shampoos and hair oil but no use. How can I improve the health of my hair?
I want to solve 2 problems, my hairs are getting thinner and I cannot have sex for long duration I have quick fall problems. What should i do? Please advise.
I am losing my hair like anything. When I comb bath or even wen I comb my hair using my hands my hairs are falling from the root and quantity is very high lost half half my hair in this 1 month. Tried every shampoo and oil. I have dandruff problem is this the reason for this heavy hair fall?
What would we not give to have that picture perfect, scar-free glowing skin. While some of you are blessed with the natural charisma, many of us have to undergo the daily struggle of beauty creams, toners, scrubs and pastes in order to overcome our skin woes. While a large array of cosmetics promise deliverance from the same, they are not without their fair share of side effects. In fact more often than not, the chemicals which these creams comprise leave your skins scathed even more. Consequently, many of you have turned to natural therapies for countering skin ailments. Most of our skin eruptions, rashes and abscesses are related to our metabolism and hormonal changes.
These natural therapies rejuvenate the skin but also provide cures to the germ of these issues:
- Baking Soda Treatment: Applying a paste of baking soda with water can work wonders for acne ridden skin. The paste must be allowed to sit on your skin for about half an hour and then rinsed off with lukewarm water. Regular usage can bring about a significant improvement in the skin texture.
- Oatmeal Therapy: Oatmeal is known for its beneficial effects on our metabolism. It purifies your skin and helps you get rid of the acne scars. Again applying a thick paste made of water and oatmeal is a trusted remedy.
- Tomato pulp for skin correction: Tomato pulps are replete with constituents that are extremely effective in smoothening out skin. It endows the skin with a renewed glow and clears the clogged up pores, thus preventing eruptions. It acts as a helpful skin toner as well. For yielding the best results, tomato pulp should be mixed with cucumber juice and applied all over the skin. It should be washed off with water after leaving it on for a span of 15 minutes.
- Sandalwood to beat the scars: Since time immemorial, sandalwood has been known to be full of skin enriching properties. It is one of the most reliable products when it comes to clearing out the unwanted blotches on your skin. Making a paste of sandalwood with rose water or rose milk can go a long way in reducing the scars and rashes on the skin.
- Honey and aloe vera combo: Honey and Aloe Vera are two such ingredients that can improve your skin conditions significantly. Endowed with cleansing properties, they help to re-nourish the skin and redefine its beauty. Blending honey with aloe vera into a fine mixture may prove to be a helpful toner.
- Oil Application: Regular or frequent application ofmedicated oil to the body and head will enhance the immunity and integrity of the skin and helps improve the skin texture as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.