Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in hhyd g. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
My sister had lucymia. She says she went to dentist and he plug a wrong teeth and infection started is that possible.
I had wisdom toothache and swelling 1 week back. When consulted dentist she told me to go for wisdom tooth extraction as according to her it is decayed. I am afraid to go for the same as I have heard that it will affect health of my vision. Is wisdom tooth extraction safe to go for. Also with proper course of antibiotics and pain killers the pain and swelling has subsided. Kindly suggest what is best to go for.
I have bleeding gums and it gives bad smell while speaking. A doctor told I am just brushing hard and no problem and cleaned my teeth, told to use soft brush. Now I'm using my fingers and some tooth powder with salt. But no improvement. And I do oil pulling occasionally.
Ulcers, I get these ulcers in my mouth very often. I take vitamin -b table for 5 days then I feel good. Why I get these again n again?
I'm a 16 year old boy and I'm having some problems while drinking soft drinks lately I am not able to drink and whenever I drink it my teeth starts to give pain nd my lest jaw swells wjat should I do?
Sir if I bleach my teeth with baking soda and lemon, it is harmful for my teeth & gums. I want to use it for whitening because my teeth are yellowish regards.
Sudden swelling on both sides of the jaw near the neck portion of heavy itching for 2 mins .The skin becomes black and burns. When oil is applied burn stops.
Hi, I am noufal, 21 years old, is it good to clean teeth twice a year? I heard that it will effect to the enamel. I am using coconut oil to clean my mouth is there any problem with this?
1. Practice good oral hygeine. Brush twice a day with flouride toothpaste to remove food debris and plaque.
2. See your dentist regularly-atleast twice a year
3. Stop smoking or chewing tobacco-based products. Ask your dentist for tips on quitting the habit.
4. Drink lots of water. This will keep your mouth moist. This helps wash away food particles and bacteria.
5. Keep a log of the foods you eat. If you think they maybe causing bad breath bring the log to your dentist to review.
Dry mouth or Xerostomia is characterized by the drying of the mouth as a result of reduced saliva secretion. Secretion of an adequate amount of saliva helps in chewing & swallowing of food which in turn creates a healthy oral cavity. A recent study showed that women have more chances of getting a dry mouth as compared to men. If not diagnosed on time, dry mouth might lead to mouth infections, severe damage to the teeth enamel and gingivitis.
The symptoms of dry mouth include, but are not limited to:
- Craving for water in regular intervals.
- Swollen tongue.
- Dry eye.
- Significant trouble while swallowing, speaking or chewing along with disturbing bad breath.
- Severe headaches and formations of ulcers in the mouth
1. This condition might occur as a side effect of:
a. Other serious conditions such as GERD, Alzheimer's disease, HIV/AIDS etc.
b. Side effects of medical treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy; this might result in significant damage to the salivary glands.
c. Side effects of drugs prescribed for diarrhea, nausea, asthma, obesity, depression, Parkinson's disease etc.
2. Abnormal consumption of marijuana, crystal methamphetamine and tobacco might cause dry mouth.
3. It can occur during pregnancy and breastfeeding, dry mouth can be a common occurrence because of acute dehydration.
4. Sleep apnea, snoring and breathing through your mouth instead of the nose on a daily basis might induce dry mouth.
5. Severe damage to the nerves might result in dry mouth conditions.
- A healthy amount of water consumption, about 3 liters every day, will help to keep the mouth wet.
- Application of toothpaste and mouthwashes containing fluoride twice a day will help to keep the mouth moist.
- You should change the dosages of medicines after consulting your doctor if Xerostomia is primarily occurring as a result of side effect of the drugs.
- Prescribed dosage of medicines such as "Pilocarpine" might induce increased saliva secretion.
- Try breathing through the nose instead of your mouth to avoid Xerostomia.