Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Isha FaruqYour feedback matters!
Is ecosprin 75 mg is safe in first trimester. I had my LMP at 5 Nov 2016 and my first ultrasound showed baby at about 6 weeks and heartbeat of 89 so please suggest I should take ecosprin or now my doctor has told me to take it but I am scared of its side effects in first trimester.
Her hands, back, face are blackish and other parts are ok. She is having sleep disorder, physical exhaustion, weight loss, hand running problem. What illness she facing? Does she has TB or AIDS?
Though it’s common for most people to consult allopathic physicians when they fall ill, you must have heard of alternate therapies like Reiki, Pranic healing and energy healing. These healing therapies share one thing in common - they all work by cleaning our aura.
What is the Aura?
The aura is a layer of energy that surrounds our physical body. Not just that, auras are found covering the physical bodies of all living beings on earth, like animals and plants. Auras are like cozy blankets that save us from harm, both physical and mental. That is the reason why they get torn and dirtied.
Why is the Aura important?
The ‘Prana’ or life force flows through the energy body or the aura. Any disturbance in this flow causes diseases, thus, a healthy, clean and energized aura is crucial for maintaining our well-being.
If there is a problem in your physical body, it will show up as a disturbance in your energy body too. For example, if your liver is sluggish, it is reflected as dirty, sticky energy in that part of your aura which corresponds to the liver.
If you are mentally, physically and emotionally healthy you will have a bright aura, and the energy centers on the aura called “Chakras” will be strong and active. On the contrary, if you are in any way not up to par, you will have a depleted aura with holes and tears. You will also be constantly losing energy which will further deplete your aura, making you sicker.
Can you cleanse your Aura?
The answer is a “yes”. You have a number of available options to choose from. What will work for you depends upon how damaged is your aura and your own capacity to cleanse and strengthen your aura.
- Approach a Pranic healer for cleansing and energizing your Aura: You have to do this if your aura is infested with too much dirty energy and this has already shown up as a serious disease like depression or hypertension. When you are too depleted of energy to help yourself, you must find a good pranic healer and go to him for treatment. What the healer will do is scan your aura to identify the problem. This will be followed by the treatment. The healer will cleanse your energy body using divine healing energy and Prana. He will follow this up with strengthening and energizing your aura. These two steps will automatically enhance the size of your aura and you will begin to feel relief. The treatment is usually divided into a number of sessions, depending on the severity of your disease and also on the cause of the problem. Pranic healing can also be done on the self, but you need to learn the correct way to cleanse and heal your aura first.
- Meditation: Your ‘chi’, ‘prana’ or internal energy in the aura can be increased by meditating. A good way to do this is by practicing the “Twin Hearts meditation”. The divine healing energy rains down on you during this meditation, immediately cleansing and energizing both your aura and the chakras.
- Hugging a tree: Connecting with nature is a great way to cleanse your aura. Another way is to hug a tree. The tree is able to cleanse your aura and make you healthier. Make sure, however, not to hug small shrubs or keep hugging the same tree daily for a long time, or it may well die.
- Crystal healing: Crystals can take away negative energies from our bodies and homes. You can use crystals like fire agate, labradorite and black Tourmaline as pendants to keep your aura clean.
- Smudging: Burning sage is a great way to clean your aura too. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I need some help my period was on for twice this month the second was unexpected. But after that I was feeling bad cramping vomiting sore nipples an sore breast the smell of foods makes me vomit I've take a pregnancy test but it's negative and I don't no what to do now can you help me please I really feel bad
I had first time sex with my girl friend, after that she stated getting blooding from last 11 days, we have done unprotected sex on 5th March & she took unwanted 72 after 48 hours for safer side, but still blood is coming, is this normal? How to stop it?
Avoid smoking when you are trying to conceive as nicotine can affect fertility and reduce the chances of conceiving in some women.
Am trying to get pregnant from last 3 years. I was having pcod but with homeopathic medicine its cured now my husband also had his semen analysis done and the results are towards positive side. My last date of periods were 29 April and I got my upt positive also. But after 2 months I miscarried. So pls help me out of it. I want to conceive my age is 24 and my husband's age is 25. We passed six years of our married life. I want baby.
Dr. Kya ovary cyst ke Sath pregnancy ki treatment b ho skta h ya cyst pura khatam hone ke bd hi concieve ho ga. Meri report h .both ovary are bulky. Right ovary volume .15 cc. 20 to 22 small follicle .left ovary 11 cc .12 to 14 small follicle. Bilateral polycystic Ovaries seen. Kitna wakt l began treatment me mai kb concieve kr paungi.
Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) refers to the infection that occurs in the female reproductive organs. It happens when sexually transmitted bacteria infect the uterus, ovaries or fallopian tubes on spreading from the vagina. Generally, the cervix plays the role of preventing the bacteria from entering the vagina and infecting the reproductive organs. But when the cervix becomes exposed to an STD, it loses its power to put a stop to the spread of these microorganisms to the reproductive organs.
What causes this condition?
STDs like gonorrhea and chlamydia have been found to be responsible for about 90% of PID cases.
Some of the other causes include
- Pelvic procedures
The condition is only detected later in life when you face difficulty in getting pregnant or have chronic pelvic pain complaints. If you experience symptoms like vomiting, high fever, pain in the lower abdomen and instances of fainting, you should immediately seek a doctor.
What puts you at risk for PID?
Certain factors may put you at a higher risk for PID and these are:
- Instances of sexually transmitted diseases like Chlamydia (an STD that can occur from anal, oral or vaginal sex) and gonorrhea (a condition that causes discharge from the vagina or urethra) can make you prone to developing PID.
- Douching on a regular basis can increase your risk of PID as it disrupts the equilibrium of good and bad bacteria in your vagina, and may hide the symptoms of the condition as well.
- Even a previous history of PID can increase your chances of having another episode of PID.
- Compared to older women, teenagers who are sexually active are more prone to developing PID.
- Having multiple sexual partners can also put you at a greater risk for PID and STDs.
My wife is 12 weeks & 3 days pregnant. We had our NT scan and It was normal. But I have few queries. 1. Dr. Has prescribed loprin (aspirin) 75 mg every night after dinner. Why aspirin has been prescribed during pregnancy after 12 weeks of pregnancy? 2. Placenta :- posterior Touching os What does it mean? 3. Right uterine pi :- 1.40 Left uterine pi :- 1.30 What this value meaning? My main concern is why aspirin has been prescribed?
Iam 28 years old. I kept first intercourse with my boy friend. After intercourse it was bleeding. Whether it leads to pregnancy. My last menstrual cycle first date is 26/12/15, duration of menstrual cycle 28 days from november to december. I had intercourse in safe period only. It will causes pregnancy or not.
I am female 21 age I am doing sex with one person continuously one year with out safety using. Any health problem occurs?
Hi, Im 23 yrs. I got intimate with my fiance on 21 may (no penetration just rubbing genitals n fingering). After 6 days I got my periods on 27 may. On 8 June I did urine pregnancy test thrice all were negative. Could I be pregnant? Does the gap of 6 days matter? After how many days after sex does it show in sonography? I want to avoid this please help.
1. Do What You Love
If your passion is playing soccer, writing poems, or teaching children how to swim, make time to do it. You’ll find that when you’re doing what you love, you’re filled with joy. How much better does that sound than forcing yourself do something you don’t like?
2. Help Others
Sometimes after we’ve achieved our own personal goals, we still feel empty inside because we haven’t made a meaningful contribution to someone else’s life. When we volunteer or help others, it feels good to just be of service to someone else. The impact we make feels fulfilling and is a big potential source for our own happiness.
3. Be Thankful
When you think of all the things that you have to be grateful for, you realize how blessed you already are. Without even realizing it, we take our basic necessities for granted — a roof over your head and plenty of food to eat. By appreciating the things that you already have, you’ll begin to feel happier in your life.
4. Share With Others
When we share our thoughts, our time, and our abilities with others we feel better for it. A life lived without sharing can become lonely. When you share with others, they’ll feel great towards you and help you to feel more joy in your own life.
5. Smile More
Practice smiling more and see how it affects you internally, as well as those around you. You can always afford to give a smile. Smiling can make you happier — even if you have to force it, you’ll still feel better.
When was the last time you went to the gym or worked out? Exercise reduces stress and releases endorphins, also known as a “runner’s high.” Playing sports is a fun way to exercise as well, whether it’s kicking around a soccer ball or shooting hoops.
7. Eat Healthy
It’s much more challenging to feel truly happy when you’re sick. But when you eat right, you feel better both physically and mentally. And you’ll avoid that guilty feeling that you just pigged out on junk food.
8. Spend Time With Your Loved Ones
There’s no replacement for spending quality time with your loved ones. We’re social beings, even if you’re an introvert or a loner. People love spending time with their friends and family for good conversation, bonding, and some laughs. Life’s too short to live it completely alone.
May it be marriage or a relationship, things could go downhill in due course of time. The reason behind such a situation could be any; while mental compatibility could turn things sour, physical compatibility constitutes a significant part too. Identifying the problem is of utmost importance. Shying away from sexual dissatisfaction hampers the individual lives of both partners. Therefore, couples should take an initiative to talk about it and take a step further to remedy the problem. It has often been seen that a person’s sex life can get boring due to an imminent lack of variety. Adding a zing to your usual sex life can be made possible through bedroom role playing.
Go through the following tips for trying out bedroom role play:
- Bathe each other and do it in flow: Walking into the bath together can add fervor to a dull and drab sex life. While partners bathe each other, they come to know of a different side of their lover. This binds two individuals better. Intercourse in the shower has proved to be enjoyable for many people. It can also be seen as another way of taking care of your dear one.
- Try out the royalty - servant trope: Playing the role of a different person altogether can make you enjoy intercourse even more. The man could play the role of a king or a senior courtier while the woman plays the role of a maid servant. Or, it could be just the opposite where the man servant is obliged to have sex with the queen or with any of her companions.
- The age old idea of being the doctor while she is the nurse: The doctor nurse duo is a great way to add thrill to your relationship. The more imaginative a couple can get, the more satisfaction they derive. To make role playing more convincing, you must try using relevant dialogues.
- Bold & experienced woman and the innocent young boy fantasy: You could play the dominatrix by being an experienced woman who holds the reign to her fantasy. Sex proceeds as she instructs the innocent young boy about how to go about with things.
- Directly reverse the general roles you both play: The roles each of you is accustomed to play in bed could be directly reversed to humor and excite both the partners. So, if the woman is generally under, she should go on top and initiate sex. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I need to get the fit to fly certificate from for 29-30 week pregnant lady. How to ger it is there any diganos required.
A few decades ago, heart disease, diabetes, cancer, etc., were not so prevalent as today. The age of onset of these diseases is reducing rapidly. The severity of these diseases and complications with one leading to another is on the rise. It is becoming a vicious cycle with one leading to another condition, and treating that leading to another complication.
Heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, insomnia, dyslipidemia, obesity, etc. are all referred to as lifestyle diseases. This term is an umbrella term that is a result of a person’s physical and psychological functioning. There is a significant contribution from the person’s living pattern including eating habits, alcohol and cigarette use, exercise pattern, etc.
Ayurveda proposes multiple approaches to address lifestyle diseases by detoxification, improving bio-purification, rejuvenation therapies, and supplements. The overall result is restoring the balance of physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being, leading to an overall healthy life.
Ayurveda believes health is a result of balance between the 3 components (tridoshas) – vaata, pitta, and kapha. With any illness, one particular dosha is identified, and treatment is not just aimed at the symptoms, but at restoring the balance between the three doshas. The added benefit is that these are time-tested, safe, and highly effective. It is not just curative, but also preventative.
Some of the Ayurvedic approaches are listed below.
- Dincharya: This is an ideal daily regimen to follow, which is based on circadian rhythm. This takes into account meal timings, sleep timings, including what to do in the first hour after waking, times of eating, exercise time and pattern, sleep time and pattern, etc. The idea is to be in sync with nature as was originally intended.
- Ratricharya: This includes the routine to be followed at night, including an early supper that should be the lightest meal of the day and completed at least 2 hours before sleeping. Healthy sleeping pattern including comfortable pillows with no disturbance with electronic gadgets is advised, where at least 7 hours sleep is obtained.
- Ritucharya: Each season brings changes along with it. The lifestyle should be accordingly adapted including food changes and exercise. In summer, have more of melons which help in hydration. Similarly, winter produces more nuts and roots and seeds, which are good for insulation and essential oils to keep the body warm.
- Panchakarma: This is a detox and bio-purification process involving massage and herbal therapy. This cleanses the body, strengthens the immune system, and restores overall balance and well-being of a person. The herbal oils used are organ or system-specific and help improve the health of the affected organ.
A combination of all these approaches helps restore balance of the body and thereby aid in managing lifestyle disorders. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.