Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Irfana SultanaYour feedback matters!
Im having chest pain for last 3 days. Thought it may be acidity. Took antacids and pain killer but no effect. What should I do? please help.
I have throat problem since 3years recently I consulted a doctor in india that doctor said don't worry it is only acidity then doctor gave me 2tablets 1for infection 2 for acidity now i'm in dubai still I fell problems in my throt so what can do i'm in dubai right now.
Hoping someone can put my mind at rest. In January, I had a nasty virus which led to chest pains, feeling terrible, palpitations, went to doctors, had ECG and bloods, all normal. Was taking Cerazette mini pill at time, stopped taking it. Started feeling a little better but again started. please advise.
I am having constant lower back pain since a more than a month. When I get up from chair I feel pain in my lower back and I need time to stand straight. I am working in IT industry. Slowly and sometimes I feel pain in the lower abdomen/kidney area exactly the back side of the lower back where I feel pain. I feel this more when after a long walk, during tennis game or any physical activity. My weight is 75 and height is 5.11 roughly. I am 36 years age. Also I am suffering from frequent gas and severe acidity problem since more than 2 years.
I have skin problems with itching in my lower part of my body and also in my and and belly, what should I do?
Between a woman dressed in a satin dress and another dressed in cotton, who do you think was more comfortable? The lady dressed in cotton ofcourse! It isn't the length of the dress that dictates this answer but the breathability of the fabric.
Breathability can be defined as the fabric's ability to allow air and moisture to pass through it. This is determined by the composition of fibers and how tightly they are woven together. Wearing breathable fabric helps your skin breathe by allowing sweat to evaporate rather than block skin pores. This also helps regulate your body's temperature. So, when you go shopping for your summer wardrobe, look out for these fabrics.
- Cotton: Cotton is a natural fiber hat can be found in a number of varieties. However, not all of them are breathable. For your skin to breathe, avoid cotton blends and stick to 100% cotton fabric. Seersucker and madras cotton are great for summer. Cotton clothes are ideal for dry summers as well as humid conditions.
- Linen: The light weight nature of linen makes it an extremely breathable fabric. This natural fiber also absorbs moisture very well.
- Light Silk: Silk is often termed as a winter material but light silks are ideal for any weather. Silk is highly absorbent and dries quickly thus allowing your skin to breathe. It also has natural climate regulating properties that allow it to stay cool in summers and warm in winters. Silk is also the most hypoallergenic fabric available.
- Chambray: Chambray is a breathable alternative to denims. While heavy weight chambray has a rugged appeal, light weight chambray can have a casual as well as dressy appeal.
On that note, here are a few fabrics to avoid
- Nylon: Nylon is a completely synthetic material with low absorption and a water repellant nature. Thus not only will it not allow sweat to evaporate, it will trap your sweat within your clothes. This is both uncomfortable and unhealthy.
- Polyester and Polyester blends: Like nylon, polyester is water repellent and thus allows perspiration to between your clothes and your skin causing the garment to stick to the body. Don't assume a polyester cotton blend to be any better as even a 40% synthetic presence can keep the fabric from absorbing sweat.
- Viscose or Rayon: Both these fabrics are often passed off as cotton. However they do not have the absorption or breathability nature of cotton. While it will not trap heat like nylon and polyester, rayon also repels water thus leading to a perspiration build up.
- Satin: Satin is produced by weaving nylon and polyester together and hence is synthetic and does not allow the skin to breathe. Also satin is thick and heavy.
I have a problem that my penis is'nt straight its slightly towards my right side is it a problem. And does masturbation is not good for health or it causes sex problems.
I am 27 years old men married in the month of Feb this year, having sexual desire lot before marriage but now instead of having time I do sex with my partner once or twice a week, please suggest me how to increase my performance in bed. I do not feel better in condom so please suggest what to use .
I am retired 66 years old. I don't have sleep for 40 years. My mind is working without rest and l feel always weak and tired. Kindly advice treatment for good sleep.
I am 24 years old I have severe corpse gastritis since one year I consult many doctors but every doctor give medicines to stop it not to cure it. Every time I take food my stomach pains very much. I always feel like nausea and if vomiting starts it dosent stops till some yellow substance gets out of my stomach I feel like dying please help me sir. This is all because of smoking a lot but now I have quit smoking. I have rashes in my stomach wall l. I need to cure it not to stop.
Does masturbation on daily basis have side effects on hairs like whitening of hairs or weakening of eyesight and skin disorder. Please advise.
What is aids? If I sex with anyone without condom then some days later I have sex with another woman then it will happened with me?
I am 27 years old male I have problem with sex. At the time of sex my sperm was quickly released within 2 mins so I can not able do proper sex what can I do for this and this curable or non curable please tell me and help me.
Scabies is a type of a skin condition that is characterized by itching and rashes. This dermatological condition is caused by sarcoptes scabiei, a type of microscopic mite. A contagious condition, scabies spreads through physical contact. It usually transmits through clothes, towels, sexual contact and other such ways. An estimate shows that scabies infect over 300 million humans worldwide per year.
This eight-legged microscopic mite creates a tunnel in the human skin and lays eggs in it. These larvae move under the surface of the skin and spread across the whole body, once hatched. Dogs, cats and mice can also be affected by the disease. It usually takes 2-6 weeks for the symptoms to develop. Signs and symptoms of scabies involve itching, rashes, sores and thick crusts on the surface of the skin.
Some of the risk factors of scabies are:
- Scabies spreads through direct, prolonged skin-to-skin contact with a person who has mites.
- An infected person can easily pass scabies to his/her household or sexual partners. Scabies in adults is usually sexually acquired.
- The likelihood of scabies increases easily under crowded conditions which involves close body and skin contact. Nursing homes, prisons, and several types of care facilities are sites of scabies outbreaks.
- Immunocompromised, elderly and disabled people also suffer from an increased likelihood of contracting such.
Complications of scabies include:
- Persistent and vigorous scratching can break the surface of your skin which can lead to secondary bacterial infections. Impetigo, a superficial infection is quite a common occurrence in case of such.
- Crusted scabies is the most severe form of scabies which is common among certain groups. People suffering from diseases such as HIV or leukemia and severely ill people who have weakened immune systems are at a higher risk of contracting this condition. This condition, also known as Norwegian scabies is very contagious and also hard to cure.
Depending on the symptoms and severity of the condition, appropriate medications and creams are prescribed by medical professionals.
Related Tip: "Risks and Complications of Scabies"