Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
For I am 65 years 3 months I have got huge wind problem due to which I feel heartpain some time at night suggest necessary remedies to get relief soon.
Hello. The Question is about tonsil stones. I'm not sure if that's what it is. But from the past couple of years i'm going through this weird problem. Some round white balls are accumulating inside the walls of through. I even tried to pull them out. They seem white smooth but has really bad smell. I google it and found out that they are called tonsil stones. But I ain't sure about that soo jus wanna clarify that.
I have been detected diabetes 3 months back. I'm taking medicine Glycomet 850 once a day. Then also it's not coming to normal last reading was 135/265. Pls suggest proper diet plan and precautions I want my diabetes to normal.
I am 33 years old male. Married since 2.5 years. I've been diagnosed with RR Multiple Sclerosis last year and have been on medication since then (Tecfidera 200 Mg). My wife and I are planning to have a baby. I've got mixed responses from various sources on the question if my offspring will inherit Ms. Some say, there's only a minute chance while others say theres a very good possibility. Would really appreciate it if any Neurologist who is well versed and an expert in Multiple Sclerosis, would give the right answer, so that we could make an informed decision on having a baby or not. I would not want my baby to suffer with Ms. like me, because there is no cure for it.
Hello Doctor, please suggest me on the below mentioned question. I had a sex with my husband unprotected. We don't want baby right now. Can I take any tablet for stopping my pregnancy? Is it ok ipill? My period date was already over. I am giving breast feeding to my six months baby.
Hello doctors, warm welcome. Actually I have a problem of frequent urination, almost more than 6 times a day. It makes me feel too inconvenient and I drink water more, but if I drink a glass of water, I used to urinate within 45 mins and it takes usually average of 30 mins after meal and aftr drinking water. I do not know whether its normal or abnormal. Please help me. Thanks in advance :)
Psoriasis is a durable autoimmune disease defined by patches of irregular skin. These patches of skin are usually scaly, red and itchy. Its symptoms vary greatly in severity, the coverage might be small and focused or it could spread all over the body.
There are mainly five types of psoriasis:
- Plaque: also called psoriasis vulgaris, is the most common kind of psoriasis (90% of cases). It affects the skin behind the forearms, over the navel, shins and scalp, usually presenting itself in red patches with white- colored scales over it.
- Guttate: has lesions that are drop-shaped.
- Inverse: red patches show up in the folds of your skin.
- Pustular: pus-filled blisters form. They are non-infectious.
- Erythrodermic: the rash spreads wider. In some people, even fingernails and toenails get affected as pits may form on them or their colour may change.
Anything from emotional trauma and stress to streptococcal infection can cause psoriasis. Sometimes you might carry predisposition for psoriasis in your genes and stress may aggravate it. Environmental factors may also lead to psoriasis. And then again defects in the immune system may also be the underlying cause. Even after thirty years of research, the exact cause for psoriasis remains a mystery. There is no age limit to psoriasis. It can show up from anywhere between infancy to old age.
Common symptoms include
- Pink or red scaly bumps that are smaller in size, but become plaques later, show up on the skin. Although these scales can show up anywhere, they are mostly common on sites where there is much friction, abrasion or scratching.
- Small pinpoint depressions or pits might show up on toenails and fingernails. Distal onycholysis, which refers to large brown/yellow divisions on the nails, shows up as well.
- Sore throat may follow if it is guttate psoriasis.
Psoriasis is not curable. But its symptoms can be managed with steroid creams, ultraviolet creams, vitamin D3 creams and with medicines that act as immunosuppressants. Creams alone can help control symptoms in 75% of patients with psoriasis.