Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ImaranYour feedback matters!
Doctor my baby would be 15 months old on 16 Jan 2015 and is due for MMR Vaccine but i have heard mixed reviews on the same and parents talking about various side effects where kids stop eating ,feeling feverish etc. Please clarify my doubts.
My kid is facing motion problem from last one month and also dejection is very less. Can you suggest what will be solutions for this. Thanks
Hello doc. My son is 4months n 2weeks. He is got frequent watery motions almost everyday. sometimes thrice or four times in a day. It is very running n spoils his clothes almost diarrhea like. Whats the remedy please advc. He is on breast feed only. But other than that he is gaining weight n playful n cheerful.
My kid has constipation problem. She poops only once in 2 or 3 days. We have tried many home remedies, allopathy and homeopathy also. He bowel movement has not become proper yet. Please advise.
We have a 7 days old daughter but my wife unable to produce her breast milk and my daughter is not able to feed her breast milk please suggest with remedy.
Did my baby's weight has increased too much in my 30 weeks pregnancy. Can that cause discomfort in chest.
My 2 & 1/2 month girl baby having motion problem. Every two to three days after only motion has come. What should I do?
The medical name for not being able to control urination is enuresis. Nocturnal enuresis is involuntary urination that happens at night while sleeping that is not under the child's control, after the age when a person should be able to control his or her bladder.
In a lot of cases, stress can be associated with enuresis. It's not uncommon to feel stressed out during the teenage years and events such as divorce, the death of a friend or family member, a move to a new town and adapting to a new school and social environment, or family tension can be overwhelming for a child. This is seen twice as commonly amongst boys than in girls of the same age.
If your child is having trouble controlling urine at night, consult a psychiatrist to rule out the possibility of a medical problem and manage the problem effectively as it can be extremely embarrassing for a growing child.
My son is not at all eating any thing unless he hungry every alternate day. He is active. He drinks milk early mornings with feeding btl, then afternoons after if he eats, or drinks and sleeps after he eats, then he in the evening before he wakes from sleep and then before he sleeps. I afraid of his eating disorder by which my wife and I have tried a lot of things too. Kindly help us.
My son is 3 month old. I have thermometer to check his body temp. What is the normal temperature for babies? When it is said to be fever's temp?
Good after noon sir Bacche ko 20 din pehle vometing aur pechis hua tha fiver bhi tha Daba lene ke baad kafi aram ho gaya tha abhi 5din se pechis aur fiver fhir agaya hai fiver ja nahin raha hai bahut kamjor ho gaya hu vajan 1 kg kam ho gaya hai kya karu sir kuch samajh me nahin araha hai age 8 months.
My 2 years old son having red eye corner in his right eye for 8 days. No discharge coming and no swelling found. And redness increase only if he put his fingers twitching his eye. Will it be cured by itself or I have to consult a doctor.
My baby is 4 months 2 weeks old. He is on mixed feeds l. E. Both breast feed and formula. He hasn't passed stool for last 2 days. He is having proper feeds and no stomach ache.
My 4 years old girl child took my 1 contraceptive pill. Crescent. Please advice will it do any harm 2 her.
Parents are always concerned about their child's physical health, but often ignore their mental health. Along with physical well-being, your child's mental well-being is also equally important.
The following are eight tips to improve your child's mental well-being:
- Adequate sleep: Sufficient amount of sleep is required for a child to stay mentally fit. Parents often engage their children with various classes and activities and compromise on their sleeping hours. This in turn affects the child's mental state. Therefore, as a parent, you must take care not to compromise on your child's sleeping hours.
- Allowing them to play: Nowadays, children are overburdened with studies and other learning activities. They do not get to play quite often. But as a parent, you must take care of your child's schedule, so that he/she can have proper playtime too. Playing involves physical activity as well as creativity in certain cases. This helps to improve mental health.
- Learning to share and care: You must take care to inculcate in your child the values of sharing and caring. These little things can also help improve your child's mental health. Learning how to share with others and caring for others will help them to stay happy.
- Regular exercise: Encouraging your child to regularly exercise will not only help improve his/her physical health, but also mental health. It will also help them to reduce stress and maintain a good mood as well.
- Listen to them: Parents often ignore when children are speaking on less important matters; may be about a new friend or a strict teacher in school. But as a parent, you must take out some time from your daily schedule to listen out to their stories. Listening to them attentively will make them feel important, increase their confidence and hence, improve their mental well-being.
- Encourage them to make friends: Encouraging your child to make new friends will help them to socialize better. They will feel confident about themselves and also open up. This can boost up their mental well-being.
- Good nourishment: Proper nourishment is not only essential for being physically fit, but also mentally fit. Good nourishment will help them stay healthy physically and increase their energy levels. This in turn will positively affect their mental health.
- Make them feel safe: Children need to feel safe in order to stay mentally fit. Try and spend some time with them every day. As a parent, always make your children realize that you are right beside them. Listen to their problems and help them find solutions to solve those instead of scolding them. Help them to relax and feel secure to stay mentally fit.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a the doctor and ask a free question.