Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. I Ramesh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. I RameshYour feedback matters!
Pls Dr. Tell about the change of sex by a female to male sex ,pls suggest about better experienced hospitals deals in sex change surgeries available in delhi. What is the legal complication if a married woman aged 32 years height 5.5" weight 56 kg. Blood group A-ve and having three children want to change her sex. What are the surgery and other treatment expenses on it and how much time will take to complete the treatment.
Flaxseed is also known Linseed and its scientific name is Linum usitatissimum, belongs to the member genus Linum and family Linaceae.It was originated from Mediterranean centre and now a days it is worldwide. In India it has been known for years.
This tiny seed is packed with micronutrients, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and healthy cholesterol that help fight from diseases such as, heart disease, cancer, hot flashes(protect from toxicity of radiation), diabetes, etc.
Health benefits of flaxseed:-
- It is fair source of antioxidants (lignan) that has estrogen that helps to regulate hormonal imbalance in women.
- Good source of Omega 3 fatty acids, These are essential poly unsaturated fatty acids that are crucial for healthy heart(dilate arteries) and Prevent cancer.
- It is good source of fibre and low carbohydrate content so It is also helpful to control diabetes
- It helps in weight loss.
- It helps in lowering cholesterol and helpful for skin and hair.
- Nutritional information:- (Per 100 gms)
It might seem difficult to overcome feelings of it but there are in fact various ways you can deal with it. It is often observed that an individual feels ashamed or guilty about their urges.
In most cases, sexual repression stems from certain social and cultural norms. It affects both the sexes and generally sets off from an early age. Following are the ways to overcome sexual repression:
1. Teach yourself various sexual values - Whenever thoughts of sexual repression cloud your mind and lowers your sexual urges, try getting rid of these thoughts gradually. Replace your depressing thoughts with thoughts about sex being a natural activity. Teach yourself to look at sex differently and stop trying to convince yourself otherwise.
2. Avoid taking negative opinions regarding sex from other people - You might long for a company when you are miserable and sexually repressed. Talking to people who are sexually repressed themselves will do little good as they might impose their own feeling on you. It's best not to take their advice or argue with them. Instead, you can form your own sexual values and strengthen them over time.
3. Be more vocal about sex - This conversation is not the one where you make sexual jokes or is otherwise completely irrelevant and of little use. Pour it and try conveying your feelings to people who are close and empathetic towards you. Interact with your partner and ask about their opinion on sexual repression and healthy sexual ideas.
4. Expose yourself to the sexual values of different culture - According to studies, Holland and Austria are among the most sexually liberal countries. Italy is also considered moderately liberal about its sexual values. You can try knowing about the various countries like Japan which is among the sexually repressed nations. Learning about various ways and forms of sexual repression will broaden our outlook and make you look at sex differently altogether. In a way, it can help you deal with your own sexual repression. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.