Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Humera Sultana SahriefYour feedback matters!
Sir maine apne boy friend ke sath first time sex kiya tha. Jb hum dono sex kr rahe bina condom ke uske baad mujhe pta nhi mere boyfriend ka sperm under gira ya nhi. Phir bhi maine unwanted 72 tablet first time khaya tha. Uske baad 8 ghante ke baad mera sir dard or pet dard hone lga. Uske baad pura sarir dard krta hai kabhi kabhi ulti type ka bhi hota tha per hota nhi tha. Or ab mujhe 15 din pahle hi mera mc aagaya or jb mai pad dekha to wo black color ka tha. Mai bahut tension me hun please help me immediately.
Hi , i urinated in red colour( only once ) This is the first time. And i am panicked. I drunk pomogrenet juice mixed with beetroot in empty stomach. Is it because of that or because of sitting long hours sitting infront of computer ?
My last period was on 15th aug 2015. & my periods has delayed by 20 days now. I did the pregnancy test twice using velocit testing kit on 15th day (latest). The test is negative. 10 months ago I had hormonal imbalance & I consulted doctor and she asked me for the serum prolactin (the result was 53.70ng). Doc prescribed Cabgolin 0.5 mg tablet. After a month same test was conducted and result was 3.26ng And we are expecting a baby and I have a headache and vomiting sensation. Please advise.
Hi dr, my mp came 10 days later as usual date. So please advice me reason behind it and suggests me the way to get more chance for pregnancy as it would my first.
Hi doctor even after having unprotected sex with my husband this month I still got period last night. I am trying for pregnancy please help. Thanks and regards.
My age is 26 year and I have 2 child In my breast curl nipple round cut mark please suggest what can I do.
I am 6-8 weeks pregnant and believe it is ectopic. I have had a previous ectopic pregnancy. I have severe lower abdominal pain, bleeding and spotting, dizziness, severe left shoulder pain. Has it ruptured? Am I bleeding internally? How severe is this?
Hi sir mere sadi 5 mahine ho gaye hai me ab bacha chahta hu mere ko koi jankari nahi hai me kya karo please help me.
I got married in Dec 2014. We are having unprotected sex since Feb 2015 and I am not pregnant yet. I am 24 and my husband is 27. Could you please give any advise on any medical tests to be done to know the status of our reproductive health? Thanks in advance.
My wife is having water cyst in left side of ovary since 1 year and she is having pain. It is about 25.25 mm in size and doctor has given oval tablets but no difference. Please advice?
I masturbated on my girl breast some sperms went near her pubic hair as she is virgin is their any chances of pregnancy.
Advice for an expectant mother is plentiful to come around from family and friends. While it may be well intentional, it may not be the best advice possible. One of the things most people would advise is to avoid exercising as it may affect the health of the mother and the baby. This is in fact a very wrong advice as expectant mothers like everyone need exercise to stay fit and healthy. The only difference from normal people is that certain types of exercises may not be suitable for pregnant women and the nature of exercises may change from trimester to trimester.
Some of the best exercises during pregnancy
- Swimming: This one is in fact recommended by doctors as the best and the safest exercise for pregnant women. Swimming is beneficial because of the following reasons:
- It has immense cardiovascular benefits
- Large muscles groups are exercised in the process
- Helps reduce inflammation and swelling
- Helps with low back pain and relieves the stress on your spine which is caused due to the extra weight you are carrying around.
- Walking: This is one of the safest exercise during any trimester as long as you don’t over exert yourself. Walking promotes blood circulation, improves heart health and is all around a good exercise for pregnant women. The key is to invest in a good pair of shoes for walking so as to prevent the knees and legs from jarring and also to support your upper body properly.
- Stretching: In the later trimesters, it may be a little difficult to manage other exercises as your body becomes heavier and movement may bse limited. However, you can do basic stretching exercises to improve mobility and also help with circulation.
- Weight training exercises: Certain exercises which utilize the weight of your body rather than external weight can be performed easily. You can also use lighter weights to help keep muscle tone and strength. A few examples of these exercises are
- Side leg lifting: Lie on one side and lift one leg up slightly higher than hip height. You can use your forearm for balance in this case. Keep lifting the leg and hold it there for a few seconds and do the same motions a few times for repetitions.
- Curling and lifting: Sit on a chair with your back straight with 2 to 4 kilo weights in each hand and curl up your hands up to the shoulders. Sit with your legs spread apart but comfortably. Also start the curl with your fore arms at a 90° angle from your elbows.
- Yoga and meditation: Yoga is possibly one of the most well suited regimens during pregnancy. Pranayama and meditation can definitely help you be more at peace and also manage many of the changes happening in your body in a much better fashion.
It is best to consult with a specialist or a physiotherapist who can give you a step by step guide as to the exercises you can do and the precautions that you need to take while performing them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
A friend of mine got married few months ago, however she could not accomplish her sex life as she felt a lot of pain and do not allow her husband to proceed. Could you please advise.
Dermabrasion and dermaplaning help to "refinish" the skin's top layers through a method of controlled surgical scraping. The treatments soften the sharp edges of surface irregularities, giving the skin a smoother appearance.
- Dermabrasion is most often used to improve the look of facial skin left scarred by accidents or previous surgery, or to smooth out fine facial wrinkles. It's also sometimes used to remove the pre-cancerous growths called keratoses. Dermaplaning is also commonly used to treat deep acne scars.
- Both dermabrasion and dermaplaning can be performed on small areas of skin or on the entire face. They can be used alone, or in conjunction with other procedures such as facelift, scar removal/revision or chemical peel.