Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Herojit SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old, I play foot ball cricket at school. I frequently suffer from cramp in thigh and leg muscle. Some times in back muscle also.
I am 28 male, there is pain in mine elbow near insertion, while doing weight exercise in gym its paining my elbow at that portion but with not every variation, please suggest any medicine or exercise. Im suffering form past 3 months and also took 1 month gap from gym for the same.
I have pain in my shoulder and visited to orthopedic. He says it is frozen shoulder and advised physiotherapy. After receiving physiotherapy, it was ok for some time and now pain has come back.
I am 28 years old and having vitamin complex - c and k. I got my whole body medical check up and I found many complexion like - memory power going down, sleep disorder, lower leg joint weakness, swelling on my foots. What to do? I had bike accident last year and sometime I suffer from joint pain on my legs.
I am a medical sales professional. Everyday I have to ride bike atlist 50 km. I have been riding motorcycles from last 7 years. Now I have found pain in right side of my middle back. I have also notice that if I take rest for long time it also increase. Little worm heat on this effected part give me some relief. What to do now?
I was diagnosed with Loss Of Cervical lordosis and Paraspinal Muscle Spasm. I also have back neck pain with Tension Headache (nt sure) on lower back of head. Sometimes I suddenly feel Vertigo/Dizziness/Faint type reaction with sweat all over face. Also have pressure behind eyes and pain on forehead and temples. I dont know what is going on. Pls help.
I am 32 years old and generally have backache when I got up in the morning. I had a 5 year kid who was from C-section.
I have had back pain for many years, and I am always taking pain-killing tablets. My doctor wants me to have a laminectomy, which he says will cure my problem. What sort of operation is a laminectomy?
I have pain in my legs and stretching nerves. Some say it's sciatica pain. No medicine is giving relief. I have diabetes. Please advise.
The sciatic nerve spreads down the spine till the legs. The pain in this nerve can feel like sparks running down your leg (by and large only each one in turn) or cause pain in the lower back. Anything that puts weight on or aggravates this nerve can cause pain that shoots down the back of one butt cheek or thigh. The amount of pain can increase gradually. Sciatica may feel like a gentle ache, a sharp sensation or extreme uneasiness. Sciatica can bring feelings of shivering, numbness and weakness.
Sitting, standing up, coughing, sneezing, lifting, or straining for a very long time, might aggravate pain. Now and then, individuals experience numbness or shivering in the leg, too.
Some of the most regular symptoms of sciatic pain include:
- Lower back pain
- Pain in the back or leg when sitting
- Hip pain
- Burning sensation in the leg
- Numbness or trouble moving the leg or foot
- Continuous pain on one side of the back
- Shooting pain that makes it hard to stand up properly
The most common causes of sciatic pain include:
- Lumbar spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal channel in the lower back)
- Degenerative disk sickness (breakdown of discs, which go about as pads between the vertebrae)
- Spondylolisthesis (a condition in which one vertebra slips over another)
- Muscle spasms
Some of the most effective exercises for sciatic pain relief are as follows:
- Pigeon Pose is a typical yoga posture. It attempts to open the hips. There are various types of this stretch. The first is the leaning back pigeon posture. If you are beginning your treatment, you have to attempt the leaning back posture first.
- While on the back, raise your right leg up to a right point and hold it with both hands behind the thigh and lock your fingers. Take your left leg and touch your lower leg against the knee. Hold the position for a minute.
- Sit on the floor with your legs stretched straight before you. At that point twist your right leg, putting your lower right leg on top of the left knee. Bend forward and incline your abdominal area toward your thigh. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds and after that switch sides.
- Kneel down on the floor on all fours. Get your right leg and bring it forward so that your lower leg is on the ground. Your right foot has to be ahead your right knee while your right knee stays to one side. Stretch the left leg out the distance behind you on the floor, with the top of the foot on the ground and toes pointing backwards.
- Lie on your back with your legs facing outward and your feet flexed upward.
Wrap your hands around your knee and delicately pull your right leg over your body toward your left shoulder. Hold it there for 30 seconds and afterward push your knee so your leg comes back to its initial position. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.