Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I have to remove one of my rear side tooth due to decay. On removing it, it was found that the tooth next to it has a small black spot on it. Do I need RCT. Please advise.
Mere teeth me scratches hai wo bhi bde bde kahi mujhe calcium ki kami to nahi kya iske liye koi test bhi hai kya? Teeth ka colour bhi yellowish hai or scratch bhi aise ki lgta hai ki poora teeth middle se break ho jayega.Plz reply me
Whenever I drink or eat cold thing my teeth start paining for few minutes after few minutes it becomes normal, what should I do?
In the start of this year, I suddenly developed white scars inside my oral cavity which burn extremely in contact with spicy food. It was diagnosed as Oral Lichen Planus. Tests done showed I had a auto-immune problem. The doctor has given me a tablet which he said is a steroid and have to rinse it only and then apply Kenacort Gel. There is improvement but it still burns like hell when I eat food. My question is, is it true this is incurable and I am stuck with this for life? Is this the right kind of treatment or is there any other better form of treating this? Why did I get this? If incurable, can I do something to eat food peacefully?
How to keep dental hygiene for my 2 year old kid. He has all his teeth. Which toothpaste should I use for him.
I am male aged 45 years healthy but due to high use of tooth pick in past, got space between maximum teeth in bottom denture due to which, now couple of bottom teeth are getting shaken. Please advice what to do?
Hii I have tooth ache and I want to get consultation from a good dentist please give me a dentist name near mahipalpur new Delhi.
My gums hurt whenever i chew food a lot. And the pain is unbearable. I have been using sensodyne toothpaste rapid relief for more than a year. I also tried using rexidine m gel but the pain does not go. What do i do??
I am 21 yrs clg studente. I am suffering from gumballs and very rarely gum bleeding also. For this reason sometimes I feel very akward due to my mouthsmelling also. What should I do?
Bad breath is a condition that is also known as Halitosis in medical terms. It is mostly caused by the sulphur producing bacteria that lurk around beneath the surface of the tongue. This is what produces the foul odour. These bacteria grow with the help of protein that gets deposited in your mouth, and may develop even faster when there is poor oral hygiene at play. The causes of this protein deposit may include food debris, bleeding, mucus blood, infection and disease in the gums or oral tissues.
So how can you naturally combat this bad breath problem? Read on!
- Oral Care Products: Your very first step should be to change your oral hygiene products like toothpastes and mouthwashes in order to bring in products that are specifically used for fighting bad breath and the related causes or problems. Brushing and flossing at least twice a day, or even after every meal is an absolute necessity that one must not compromise on.
- Fibre Rich Food: It is important to have plenty of fibre rich food as this helps in preventing bad breath or Halitosis since the fibre content is known to flush toxins out effectively.
- Junk and Processed Food: Food that has too much of sugar or artificial sweeteners and food that is packaged and processed with artificial flavourings and emulsifiers, can be bad for the digestive system in general. This kind of food also tends to create bad breath and should be avoided in case you are already suffering from this condition.
- Medication: it may come as a surprise to you that there are certain medicines like antidepressants and diuretics that can lead to side effects like drying of the mouth, which in turn can cause a problem of bad breath. So, it would be recommended to steer clear of this kind of medication for a while until the bad breath problem abates.
- Tea: Drinking green and black tea can be beneficial for people suffering from this condition as both these types of tea happen to contain substances known as polyphenols that can help in fighting oral bacteria and sulphur compounds. Apart from this, one must also drink plenty of water in order to keep the mouth fresh and to help the digestion work in a better.
- Dentures and Braces: If you happen to be wearing dentures and braces, then you may want to clean these regularly and maintain good oral hygiene so that you do not suffer from bad breath.
Bad breath can be a confidence killer and one should get it checked in case it is a persistent and prolonged problem.