Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. HasanthiYour feedback matters!
My marriage has been one year and I am trying to be pregnant since 3-4 month but I don't get any result yet. What shall I do please help me.
I am 34 9 week pregnant but I have some vaginal discharge brown. Now I am in total best rest. Can you please suggest what I have to do during this week to avoid this discharge.
Hello Sir, I am 22 year old girl and facing weak confidence because of my flat personality. Please advice me how to get a good personality by which I am also looks like a perfect girl with full confidence?
Hi me Anusua I'm 23 I have tremendous abdominal pain during my periods session I have to take pain killers and hot bag its very painful doctor. please help me out doctor with a good solution.
Dear sir /mam we want a 1 boy and I have a 1 girl and we are trying for baby but we r unable so please tell me what we do.
My wife complained about the pain in her breasts since last week the pain is not very severe but it is enough to cause a discomfort. I want to ask is this is normal or anything serious. Kindly guide me what should I do.
Tips to get over tough times
Tough times are a part of our life, sometimes we are unable to handle it leading to us becoming slaves to a lot of negativity. There are a few things you can try to help tide over it.
* Firstly stop being in denial – accept the situation stop getting angry and bargaining for something better, accept and tell yourself “i want to face this ”and “i will do my best to deal with this”.
* What next? - calm down, think through and try to figure out what to do next? Start working on a solution for the issue rather than just focusing on the issue.
* Solution may not come to you immediately but at least start working towards it one step at a time.
* To find solutions we should put ourselves in a third person perspective. Finding solutions is a lot easier this way. Remember that every problem has a solution.
* Get help - do not shove away family, friends or any loved ones who are trying to help you. Seeking help does not make you weak. Try and discuss the issue with them to get an outsiders perspective. Since they are not a part of the problem they will be able to have 360 view of the issue and they may be able to help you better.
* Positivity is important - it may seem like a difficult task but try to focus on the positive things happening in your life. Try to surround yourself with positive people, and people who see the good in you.
* Don’t give up – never give way for negativity to seep into your life. Stop yourself from focusing on negative thoughts and emotions.
• Drugs/ alcohol - never look at drugs, alcohol, smoking or abuse of any kind as a solution for your problem, it only gives you a perception that things are fine, but the truth is, it only increases your problem.
* No blame game - do not blame yourself or others for the problem. Blaming will not solve your situation.
* Stay healthy- do not neglect your health. You need to be there for yourself too.
Finally remember this too shall pass.
Continue period me sex karne se pregnancy possible hain? Continue period me sex krna medical science me sahi hain ya nhi?
Adenoids refer to the mass of lymphatic tissue situated at the intersection of the back of the nose and throat. They are a part of the body's immune system and play a noteworthy part in battling infections in kids. Adenoids fight off the microbes and infection that enter the body through the nose. They typically occur in children of five to seven years of age and from that point, they begin to decrease. They vanish when the child gets older. This is the physiological development and relapse of the adenoids. However, permanent adenoids are an issue in view of a number of annoying symptoms they show in a child. The major among these are breathing through the mouth and wheezing because of nasal blockage.
Homeopathic medicines are a very safe option than surgery in kids with extended adenoids. It has been noted that adenoids, when surgically removed, tend to regrow. Homeopathic medicines focus on strengthening the child’s immune system. The cures are as follows:
- Baryta Carb: Baryta Carb is one of the top recorded homeopathic medications for swollen adenoids. It is likewise the medicine to endorse where both tonsils and adenoids are broadened. The child feels sensitive to ice in extremes. The tiniest exposure to icy air causes cough. Cough also shows up at the slightest change in climate. Sneezing and thick yellow nasal release may be seen. Pain in the throat increases on gulping.
- Calcarea Carb: Calcarea Carb is another brilliant homeopathic medicine for amplified adenoids with the tendency to get infected. Calcarea Carb will be recommended where the youngster is exceptionally helpless to cold and falls sick after each such introduction. This weak immune system for diseases brings about broadened adenoids or tonsils.
- Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol: Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol are extremely helpful homeopathic medicines for treating ear grumblings because of expanded adenoids. Agraphis Nutans is the best treatment for deafness because of expanded adenoids. Homeopathic prescription Merc Sol is highly used in case of an ear infection connected with swollen adenoids.
- Kali Sulphuricum: Kali Sulphuricum is among one of the top recorded homeopathic solutions for adenoids that regrow after surgery. The symptoms controlling utilisation of Kali Sulphuricum are a blocked nose, mouth breathing and wheezing. Yellow coloured nasal release is also common.
- Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra: Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra are incredibly helpful homeopathic medicines for developed adenoids. A youngster that needs these drugs will have an increased nasal blockage. The nasal hindrance is most set apart around evening time. Breathing through the mouth because of a blocked nose is also very common. Ammonium Carb is likewise used for a seeping nose, particularly in the morning. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am 28 years old and smokes a lot. Me and my wife are trying for a baby. Her periods start on 2nd of every month. When is the best time frame for her to get pregnant? Is this smoking affecting our sex life. Please advice.
My wife is 23 year. Her period start on 4 February and her circle is 30 days I want to know the perfect time for her conceive we want a baby as soon as possible. Thanks to all of you.
I had sex with my bf than I took a unwanted 72. After that my periods came 1 day late and stayed for 2 days. It was brown in color and it was not usual. I took pregnancy test 2 times after that and both the times it came negative. Can I be pregnant after that? I am having a little high body temperature right now can it be the reason behind me taking pill?
If I sex with my wife without safety and ejaculate sperm outside the vagina is there any chance of getting her pregnant?
Hello sir/madam, I want to know that if a ladies gets lost her period it means she is pregnant or any other reason may be for that's why it can be. Actually I got married some months back and my wife mostly leaves many days for her next period so what can be reason for this. Is it happens normally with everyone.
Are you a fast-eater? as a child most of us are told to slow down, chew the food well and only then gulp it down. Most of us have been told time and again to slow down and chew while eating. Yet, some people continue with the habit of eating fast. This might change if they knew what their speed of eating can do to their body.
Evils of eating food very fast -
1. Slows digestion - eating and swallowing fast means that the food has not been chewed properly. This delays and complicates the process of digestion. For proper digestion, the food needs to be broken down. Also, when we do not chew properly, the food that goes down the throat, is accompanied by lesser saliva, the enzymes of which are needed for the digestion to begin.
2. Can make you bloated - while eating in a hurry, chances are also there that we swallow air along without food. This makes are bloated and also gives us stomach gas.
3. Makes you eat more - to feel full, the brain and the stomach need to be at the same page to emit the signal of fullness. However, if you don't chew and just swallow, the brain-stomach coordination will break and you will end up eating more than what you need to.
4. Leads to weight gain - overeating will lead to problems like weight gain, indigestion, etc.
5. May choke you - more than thirty different muscles are required to swallow and if eating in a hurry, you increase the chance of food going down the wrong pipe, which can choke you.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I am 37 years old and married 4 months ago. What are my chances of conceiving at this age as my amh level is 0.3.
Aloe vera: aloe vera is also known as gheequar, gawarpatha, qwargandhal. Aloe vera has its name in Ayurveda. Cleopatra the famous
Queen of Egypt used this as her beauty product, alexander used this for his wounded army and Gandhi ji used this in his daily routine
Food. There are 300 varieties of aloe vera but only 4 types have 90% to 100% medicinal properties. Aloe barbadensis miller is the most
Useful out of these is used in this juice. Aloe vera is a plant full of natural qualities. Aloe vera has more than 200 medicated ingredients,
Which has 20 required minerals, 8 required amino acids, 14 secondary amino acids, enzymes and 12 types of vitamins? Aloe vera is the
World's best antibiotic, antiseptic, antioxidant, anti-aging, anti-disease, anti-viral, anti-stress, anti-bacterial, anti-toxic and anti-allergy
Plant. That's why aloe-vera is called disease resistant plant. Lignins and saponins in aloe vera cleanse intestines and help in detoxifying
Our body. Aloe vera is a unique food and medicine as well. If you want a life free from medicines and diseases daily intake of aloe vera is a must.
Amla is full of nutritive qualities. It is the best source of vitamin c. One fresh amla has vitamins equivalent to 20 oranges. It
Makes the body healthy and beautiful. Its anti-oxidant enzymes helps prevent old age. It is said that no other herb has
Such medicinal qualities as an amla i. E. Disease resistant, blood purifier, etc.
Tulsi is known for its amazing healing power. It can be used as an herbal medicine for numerous ailments, including fever,
Common cold, cough, sore throat etc.
Ginger: with the use of ginger a person can remain young and healthy for life. Useful in digestion relieves acidity and increases
Stevia: the world's best source of sweet. The extract of stevia is around 200-300 times sweeter than normal sugar. It has zero
Calories, zero carbohydrates and zero fat. It is also antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal plant. The stevia leaves contain
A variety of nutrients which are beneficial for weight management, cholesterol, sugar, blood pressure, etc.
Aloe vera, amla, tulsi, ginger and stevia are useful for more than 220 health problems like:
Weight management, blood pressure, cholesterol and preventing heart diseases.
Treating cough, cold, asthma, premature hair graying and hair fall.
Treating ulcers, liver, dysfunction, t. B, migraine, bronchitis, irritable bowel syndrome, piles, constipation, joint pain and body ache.
Relieving kidney problems, jaundice and hepatitis. Protecting from the harmful effects of alcohol.
Increasing sexual capability, drive and pleasure.
Relieving stress, tension and anxiety. It's a natural mood elevator.
Treating insomnia, sore throat, diarrhea, menstrual cramps and cancer.
Improving skin complexion and is an anti-wrinkle formula.
Reducing the effects of sunstroke and sunburn.
Relieving acidity and increasing appetite.
Improving the immune system and strengthening the body.
Controlling blood sugar level.
Healing muscle function, brainpower and fluid balance and eliminating toxins from the body.
Supporting action to pancreas, spleen, liver and heart.
Treating cold sores, acne, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, dandruff, cuts and wounds.
Aloe vera is a friend and boon for women. Useful in leucorrhoea, regulates the menstrual cycle and increases pregnancy capability.
Usage: take 30ml aloe vera juice in 250ml. Water twice daily or as directed by the physician.