Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. HarithaYour feedback matters!
I am 30 year old C.A having stress life .. Since birth I had very thin hair which is thinning every day.. Provide a solution as my diet is good
Lybrate | Dr. Harish Kumar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
We have 3 months baby to used the Johnson's product soap to the baby. But, few weeks ago using that soap to affect ovarian cancer to the human. So, please clear me which soup is best to the baby?
Sir mujhe 3 month before fever and cough hua tha uske baad meine chekup karaya to heart infection bataya eco checkup mein uske baad 3 month regulary medicians R conaxe 600 mg and combutol 1000, livoflox 750 bandon 40 mg continuously use and present time eco test karaya hon fit hon heart mein infaction bhi nahi hai mein medicine chodna chaata hon sir please sir mein ab fit hon kya medicions band kar du.
I am having problem of obesity I have tried to control my food and I am doing regular exercises what else is needed so that I can control this problem is their need of some ayurvedic medicines also.
I am a 20 year old girl. I am having PCOD since last 2 years. I am fed-up of consuming the medicines every time and just want to get rid of this disease. Kindly suggest a permanent solution.
Give me suggestions, I have problem of hair loss from head and beard and problem of hair greying and dandruff.
Hi Dr. I am 29 year old and I had masturbation habit since when I was 14th age also I do smoke but 2-3 per day but not regular. Now sometimes I feel I couldn't understand things what happening surrounding me and I feel I lost my memory for some time. When I feel like this I really get worried and go to wash room and I do wash my head after I come to normal. Since last 1 and half year it's happening. Kindly let me know why it's happening and how will I get rid from this. Is it a genetic issue as my father was a memory loss patient. Will it cause any serious issues in my feature. I am married and also have a 3 month baby .
Dr. A portion of my penis skin got peeled off and a red color appears on the peeled portion and also I had pain during urination day before yesterday. And an itching sensation after urination. Now the peeled off portion is paining. Dr. what may b d reason for this and can you please suggest a preventive measure to overcome this sensation? Thank you.
Pimple are on my face. So my face is darkness and pimple. What to do should I. Please give me answer that my face is clean and fairness.
Caring for their look is no longer only restricted to women, men care about their looks just as much as women. In fact, it would be more suitable to say that majority of today's population cares about their looks and appearance. In an effort to look younger many men now-a-days are turning to Botox injections in order to get a more youthful appearance. There is no significant difference between Botox effects on men and women.
Here are nine things that men can expect with Botox treatment:
- A Ten Minute Procedure: The actually process of getting a Botox injection does not take longer than 10 to 15 minutes. There is no need for anesthesia and it can easily be performed as an outpatient procedure. A Botox injection is relatively pain-free.
- Get Back to Work: Botox is a procedure that you can get done even on your lunch break. Since it does not involve anesthesia of any kind, you can get straight back to the office within an hour of having the procedure. However, it is best to avoid strenuous activities and exercising for a week after the procedure.
- Quick Results: Botox results are not immediate but can be seen within 3 to 5 days of the injection being given. Optimal results can be noted 2 weeks after the process.
- Swelling and Bruising: Mild swelling is observed at the injection site, which resolves in max 1-2 hours, bruising is very rare, but if happens resolves on its own in 2-3 days maximum and can be easily concealed with light make up.
- Effects that Last 4 to 6 Months: Botox injections do make you look younger, but its effects do not last forever. The effect of Botox injections usually lasts for 4 to 6 months. After this, you will need to go through the procedure again to maintain the youthful appearance.
- Slowed Pace of Aging: Botox can also be used as a preventive measure when it comes to aging. Many men find that Botox can help prevent the formation of wrinkles and soften fine lines.
- Headaches: Though Botox injections are also a form of treatment for chronic migraines, one of the side effects of Botox is a mild headache. This should resolve itself within a few hours and is not something to worry about.
- A Few Side-Effects: Generally no untoward side effects are noted if done with the right technique, some rare side effects are drooping of eyelids which resolves on its own in 2 months.
- Compliments: 'Rested, refreshed, good'; These are some of the words you should get used to hearing when people talk about the way you look. As long as you use Botox in moderation and get the procedure done by an experienced doctor, you should be ready to look fabulous. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.