Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Harish ReddyYour feedback matters!
Soon I shall be 75 years old. But still unable to forget and forgive the happenings of my younger years. This brings in depression. Is there a way of getting rid of it?
I am 25 years old female. I am having anxiety for last 2 years. When I got these anxieous feeling, there is pain in upper side of my neck and back side of my head. All these thing are started when I heard that one of my 25 year old friend facial paralysis. I wad very upset when I heard this and from that day continously negative thoughts are coming in my mind. There is sight tingling my left hand and leg also when these thoughts comes in my mind. I have don mri and ct scan, and reports are normal. I am sick of all these things. It is affecting my personal and professional life also. Please help me.
My age is 23. My mind is not working in sometimes. I forgot something easily. What happened to my brain. What I do to improve my brain power. Which doctor can I consult.
I am addicted to cough syrup like cortex and tosses and other codeine phosphates syrup. I need to stop that pls suggest a remedy or advice how can I stop it.
Hello sir, My husband was drink alcohol too much in daily and me and my family members said but he don't listen. Please give suggestion to dead-diction of alcohol. Thank you.
How common is mental illness? What are the most frequent types of mental illness? How are mental health diagnoses made in young children? Are there early warns signs to look out for before the illnesses reach a critical state?
I am feeling dehydration after every cigarette I smoke I there any serious issue or what? Please suggest.
Sir/Mam my lips are a little black from outer side. But are red. I mean half part is red n other part is blackish. And secondly the upper lip is more black than the lower one. Due to this difference lips look so bad. I don't smoke. Sir/Mam Give me it's reason and medicine.
If you are in a commitment, relationship or a marriage that is not so blissful in terms of physical intimacy and love, you probably can feel the blues. Whether a person is one with a high desire or one with a flat sex line it is a must to improve the relationship in which the person is.
Here are 6 tips, which can be discussed with the partner who has a low sexual desire:
- A satisfying relationship should be a priority: There are two main reasons to make sex life better and pay attention to it. First reason is that relationship with the spouse and the marriage depend on sex to a large extent. There is no successful relation unless there is a satisfying sex life. Second reason is that unless the intimate act is not enjoyed a person is just cheating themselves.
- Medical Checkup: A visit to the gynecologist or physician can be planned for the spouse. Hormone replacement therapy can be considered. Evaluation and assessment should be done to see that effects are not been caused due to medication. Certain herbal and dietary changes might be helpful.
- An appointment with a therapist experienced in the area of sexuality should be scheduled: A certified sex therapist can help overcome the difficulties faced by you or your partner, whoever, faces a low sexual desire. Drugs, like Viagra could be prescribed by the therapist.
- Consider your spouse's feelings: Though you might have a low sexual drive, but do make sure that you take care of your spouse's feelings as they can be rejected and hurt. The spouse's mood can be elated by flirting and telling them that they are special to you.
- Exercise and running: Daily exercise leads to an increase in the blood circulation and thus, the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina, which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act. Exercising also lengthens and strengthens the orgasm. Also, while exercising the brain releases endorphins the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex, but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
- Improve self-esteem: In some cases a poor body image might be a hindrance from indulging into sexual activity. These personal issues should be given time and dealt with in order to boost the self-esteem. One can start by exercising to improve the body image. Also, lifestyle modification and cutting down on cigarettes and alcohol helps. A new hobby can be taken up to relieve mental pressures.