Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hari Natham KoduriYour feedback matters!
Please tell how to get my old skin tone because my skin is of tanning at forehead part please tell me the natural and get cure within 2 weeks.
M over weight n thinking to hve diet . But m confuse is it good for my health. Coz I heard it by doing diet such type of weakness arises . please help me in reducing weight m pure vegetarian n done take any milk or tea in morning n only green tea I take n that so in noon tym is it good?
Hi. I want to keep my tooth healthy and white. What should I have to if ido? and doctor I have a hole in my left wisdom tooth and sometime food collect is in that. Please give advise for repair my wisdom tooth and whiting my teeth.
Damiana plant with 15drop each day till one month. Can it increase the girth and size of penis or it would only take a long time in ejaculation?
Brush and floss daily
See your dentist every six months
I am lactating mother. My weight is too low according to my hight kindly suggest me proper medicine n diet for weight gain.
The eugenol in tulsi helps protect the heart and keeps one's blood pressure under control. It also lowers their cholesterol levels. Chew few leaves of tulsi on an empty stomach to prevent heart ailments. Chewing a few leaves of tulsi on an empty stomach every day can both prevent and protect any heart ailments.
I am 22 years female. I have taken an I pill on 13 Jan after having a sex via pull out method with my partner on 11th Jan. I was expecting my periods on 12th Jan but still I did not get my periods. I had my last periods on 12th Dec till 16th Dec. Could I be pregnant? I have not taken any pregnancy test yet and I do not want to get pregnant right now.
She forgot her heart medicines at bangalore and now she's in Goa and stared to have pain in heart and there is no hospital's near by and ambulance is going to take 10-15mins so what she should do?
I am not able to loose my weight I don't know weather it is genetic or due to any other reason how can I loose my weight plzz tell me?
Sir please tell something by which I can treat mouth ulcers quickly sir please tell me soon please sir.
Thanks to cosmetic surgery, today, it is possible to alter your facial features any way you want. For some it's a way to reverse signs of aging while for others it may be to restructure a part of their face that they are not comfortable with. Whatever be your reason, here are ten tips to ensure safer facial cosmetic surgery.
- Have the right motivation: Cosmetic surgery will change the way you look, not your lifestyle. Do not undergo such a surgery if you think it will give you a new lifestyle.
- Have realistic expectations: Going under a plastic surgeon's knife can alter your facial feature, but only up to a limit. You may want your nose to look like that of your favourite actress, but the end result of the surgery will depend on the bone and cartilage structure of your nose. Having unrealistic expectations can take away from the satisfaction of plastic surgery.
- Find a surgeon who shares your aesthetic sense: If you and your surgeon do not share the same ideas on what looks good, you may end up with a result you are not satisfied with. Before deciding on a doctor, take a look at photographs of their earlier clients.
- Be wary of promotions that offer to pay for your surgery: Cosmetic surgery is expensive, but do not try and save money by choosing to work with inexperienced doctors.
- Meet the entire surgical team: Along with the doctor it is also important to meet the other members of the surgical team. Also, take a look at the facilities offered and the type of surgical atmosphere available.
- Have a clear written plan for the surgery and possible follow up procedures: Cosmetic surgeries often require multiple procedures. Ask your doctor for a clear plan with all the costs involved.
- Ensure that you have an aftercare plan: On the off chance that something does not go according to plan, ensure that you know what is to be done and insist on an aftercare treatment from your doctor.
- Have a strong support system in place: It will take a few months for the effects of your surgery to be visible. Until then, your face may appear swollen and bruised. Get support from your friends and family as this may keep you indoors for awhile.
- Be aware of the risks: Like any other surgery, this one too has risks associated with it. Ensure that you are aware of these risks so that you can make an informed decision.
- Don't rush your decision: Lastly, take your time deciding on the exact procedure you want. Remember that the effects of cosmetic surgery are permanent.