Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Haleem
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. HaleemYour feedback matters!
How to burn the fat from my stomach I used green tea for that but it doesn't happen anything. Can you help me out?
How yo loose weight? I am gaining more fat but still my age is 15? Please suggest me some ways to loose weight?
Cubital Tunnel Syndrome is also known as Ulnar Neuropathy, a nerve compression syndrome where the Ulnar nerve, also known as the funny bone nerve, gets compressed due to heightened pressure or stretching. It can lead to numbness or a tingling sensation in little and ring fingers, sometimes pain in forearm and an overall weakness in the hand. Ulnar nerve is one of the three main nerves in the arm. It runs in a groove on the inner side of the elbow. Since it travels through a narrow space and has very little protective tissue, the nerve is quite vulnerable to compression
The symptoms of this condition may range from mild to severe. Some of the mild symptoms include:
- Numbness in little and ring finger as the fingers fall asleep
- A tingling sensation, usually like the pinch of pins and needles in ring and little finger
- Pain in forearm
- Weakness in the hand
- Some of the severe symptoms include:
- Reduction in overall hand grip
- A claw like deformity in hand
- Wasting of muscles of the hand
Bending elbow over a long period of time like while using cell phone or during sleep can cause ulnar nerve compression. Resting the elbow for a long period over a hard surface can also cause an irritation of the nerve, leading to such symptoms. In some cases, the nerve snaps back and forth over a bony bump, resulting in an irritated nerve.People People who undertake intense physical activity, especially using their arms, are more likely to develop this problem. Eg. baseball pitchers. Apart from this, people who have suffered from a dislocated elbow or have arthritis are also at risk.
Generally, doctors diagnose this condition through the symptoms. However, nerve tests are also conducted to check the level of nerve compression. Electromyography is a procedure in which electrodes are placed on the skin and muscles to measure muscle health. Determining muscle health and level of compression helps decide the mode of treatment.Generally, Generally, the symptoms of cubital tunnel syndrome are managed through a conservative treatment. However, in cases of severe compression, surgery can be considered as an option to relieve pressure, moving nerve to the front of the elbow or removing a part of the bone
For mild cases, a towel or a protective cover for elbow is recommended. The towel should be wrapped around the elbow loosely. An elbow splint can be worn at night to protect the elbow from being bent for long time
How can a physical therapist help?
A physiotherapist has an essential role to play in treatment of this syndrome. A therapist can help the patient to learn ways of avoiding pressure to the nerve. After surgery, with restrictions of movement, a therapist can help achieve smooth recovery and movement of the elbow. Your physical therapist will determine the activities that bring on your symptoms. The recommendations at this point will be to avoid those activities for a time. Remember, the nerve is irritated and at times swollen. If the irritation and swelling are reduced, the symptoms should resolve.If If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you canconsult a physiotherapist.
Sir what is the possible solution and the precautions for diabetes. Pls also tell the diet to prevent from diabetes.
Causes, symptoms and preventive measures for Acne
Hi I am Dr Rohit Goyal. I am Ayurvedic skin specialist. Today I will discuss about acne.
Acne is a very common skin disorder in adults. Basically acne is an inflammatory disease due to excessive secretion of oil. It's an inflammatory pills biases gland disorder. Usually acne affects face, but also affects shoulders necks and backs. Commonly starts with mini papules blackheads whiteheads How to convert it into nodules cysts permanent scars.
Today I will give you some tips about how to prevent acne?
- Drink a lot of water. Water helps to detoxify your blood to excrete urine.
- Don't touch or pinch your pimples again and again.
- Don't wash your face more than 2 times a day. Because dry and oily both type of skins are prone for acne.
- You can also take green tea and antioxidant probiotics also help to improve acne.
- Don't take excessive antibiotics. And isotretinoin and derivatives for preventing acne. Because it also helps to prevent acne but also affects your liver and kidney.
So I will give you some tips how to treat acne.
- You can use tea tree oil or clove oil in 1% 2% concentration For local application and
- also use Neem chirayata Tulsi In form of capsules powders And decoctions
- also use Some vitamins like vitamin A Vitamin E Omega 3 fatty acids Primrose oil Primrose capsules also prevent acne
- Don't use excessive cosmetic on face.
- Use moisturizer every time after wash and
- if you are constipated please remove your constipation through a lot of liquid.
- Drink hot milk in night time.
- Take Triphala.
So this is it. If you want to consult me this topic and other diseases. You can consult me on lybrate or Ayur Skin Clinic. Thank you for watching.