Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H.K. PatelYour feedback matters!
Plzz let me know the natural remedies to get rid of the oily nose nd cheeks. That cause pimples on my nose . When I wake in the morning my cheeks nd nose is like dip in the oil. It's very embarrassing for me. Plzz help me out. Thank you.
I want to have a clear skin how to do it with so much of pollution and which cream to use for a normal skin.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face, I'm using scar removal cream bu does not see any change, so what should I do?
Recently I lost some weight and had poor diet too. Due to which my face looks very weak and gaunt type. So I want my fave and shine back. I have started eating well and exercising but not much results. Please help.
Mine is with full of pimple marks and sun tanned can suggest me any medicine to get rid of sun tan and pimple marks.
I got pain in left side of lower abdomen after ultra sound consulting with with doctor in report 3.5 mm stone in gallbladder please advise me how can I treat this.
My face color and body color is not matching. My body is quite fair as compared to my face. What to do?
I had acne on face but now there is scares because of pimples ,Is it possible to make smooth clear skin?
I am 23 year old girl. I am suffering from tanning and acne. What should I try at home for glowing skin.
When even I getting fever or body pains usually I take some paracetamol and any pain killers by prescription. But from 2 years I have observed few changes. Paracetamol and anti biotic is not suitable for my body. When I use this content I getting burning sensation in skin. If I use continuous it's getting severe. So I am suffering this problem when ever I getting any sickness. Please give me solution for this problem.
I have pain in my anus during sex when I come out a pain I my anus and also during night fail I have pain During running and some heavy work and some times it starts automatically when I am sleeping or relax on bed it starts And when sometimes when I an not go to toilets during traveling then it also start paining anus I consult many doctor Not any satisfaction so please tell right solution.
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that is caused due to many reasons. This condition mainly indicates a severe malfunction of the melanocytes or the melanin producing cells of the body. These cells are responsible for giving you your skin colour, tone and complexion. Usually, a person suffering from melanoma will have many normal and irregular moles as well as melanoma in the eye and digestive tracts too. So, what are the causes of this condition? Read on to find out.
- Skin Cell Development: The general process of skin renewal includes the rise of new skin cells to the surface in a routine and continuous manner. This skin cell development can get hindered due to a number of reasons like DNA damage. When this happens, the dead skin cells accumulate instead of falling off to make space for the new cells, and this can cause a mass of cancerous cells to form.
- Fair Complexion: Having an excessively fair skin tone may point towards lack of melanin or pigment in the skin. This erodes the protection that one naturally gets when exposed to the harmful Ultraviolet rays of the sun. This can increase the risk of contracting melanoma. Also, people with freckles, red or blonde hair, and even blue eyes can fall prey to this condition.
- Location: Your geographic location also matters to a great extent when it comes to this disease. People living closer to the equator have reported increased cases of this disease due to over exposure to Ultraviolet rays. The direct and harsh rays of the Sun can also lead to this condition.
- History: When you have a history of sunburns or if you are particularly susceptible to them, then you may end up with melanoma. Blistering sunburns and too many moles can also lead to this condition. Dysplastic nevi or many unusual modes with irregular shape, size and colour also indicate an increased risk of falling prey to melanoma. Also, if you have had a family history of this disease, then there are chances of contracting the same, as you may have inherited the carrier gene too.
- Immune System: Much like many other diseases and cancers, this condition also greatly depends on the state of your immune system. Patients who have recently recovered from organ transplants, other such procedures, and diseases can find themselves at the weak end of their immunity, which makes them susceptible to such kinds of cancer.
Melanoma should be treated in a proper way by a specialist from the Oncology department.