Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am 27 years old and married 7 months ago. I am highly disappointed with my sex life. I am not able to sex every night. I have fear that tonight my penis will not erect and the result is same it will not erect. I am in fear. I can sex for 2-3 nights then 4th and 5th night I can't get erection. After 3 days I can sex again. You are requested to help me please. My mind set is not right because of these happenings.
Hi, I m 26 years old, single. I m in habit of masturbate during night. But I watching from last 1month that my sperm count has become less. But during mating with me gf. Quantity increase. Why such this happing?
I have joint pain in my knee elboo Neck Some fluid is produce in my knee last year Why it so happened?
Mera question yeh hai. Ki agar koi HIV/AIDS patient ka finger nails se kisi ko injured ho phir hiv negative patient ka blood nikal jaay toh kya HIV honeka chance hai. Thank you.
I am 30 year male I got marry since 3 years I have one doubt about my sperm count. How to get improve my sperm count naturally? Please help me in this regards.
I have a diabetes problem before 3 years and some times it goes to high so tell me that how I can remove this problem from my life.
Foods to Avoid in Dinner to ensure Good Digestion
1 . Avoid Non - Vegetarian Foods as normally takes 3 to 4 hrs to digestive Process
2.Oil Ghee has more LDL better avoid this to have Digestive tract work efficiently
3.Diabetic people should avoid foods which has more water content as it may leads to frequency of Urine passing and affects sleep pattern
4.Avoid Coffee as it may produce Acidic in the intestines, instead Have Lukewarm Milk
I am suffering from Urticaria for the last few months, my doctor has been giving me Tab Avil and Citrazine causing me whole night and day drowsiness. Also I was having Diabetes for the last few years. Now it is under control with no medicine, but dragged into Neuropathy resultantly getting tingling sensation in my toes when I lie down. It si a nuisances value. Even an apple leads to acute itching. I am literally fed up.
Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) is such a disorder of personality that causes mood swings, self-esteem issues, impulsive behavior and recurrent self-harm behaviour. It is very difficult to lead a normal life with these varied psychological issues.
A patient suffering from BPD maintains unstable relationships with other people, shows inappropriate emotional reactions and possesses suicidal or self-harm tendencies. It is purely a personality disorder caused due to multiple factors. Patients suffering from BPD may find it difficult to stay alone.
Causes of BPD:
- Neglect and/or sexual abuse
- Some kind of childhood trauma like abandonment
- Loss of a dear one
- Neuro-chemical disturbance in the brain
- Genetic vulnerability
- Prolonged and chronic stress or anxiety
Symptoms of BPD:
- Disturbing thoughts: One may experience disturbed thinking and the range of severity is rather wide. One may question his or her existence and need constant reassurance to believe other, or hear voices that tell one to harm oneself or others. In some cases, hallucination and developing delusional beliefs become a common phenomenon that greatly upset the mental condition of the sufferer.
- Developing paranoid thoughts and having dissociative feelings: The patient often lacks the feeling of self and suffers from identity crisis. 4. Suicidal feelings and attempts.
- Intense but unstable relationships: Sufferers of BPD live in a fear of abandonment and feel that the people they love might leave them. They make all possible efforts to prevent being left alone. They may beg, cling and track their loved ones to avoid being left alone. The opposite may also occur and sufferers might feel that they are being smothered by others. This results in actively pushing away loved ones. A combination of these feelings leads sufferers to give out mixed signals which is confusing and often hurts them and their loved ones.
- Impulsive behavior: Indulging in impulsive behavior is a common sign of BPD. Those suffering from BPD may develop suicidal tendencies and threaten to self-harm. Partaking in risky and irresponsible behavior such as gambling, drinking, drug abuse, having unprotected sex with strangers, going on unrestrained shopping sprees and shoplifting are not uncommon for those with BPD.