Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GowrishankarYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old and I have concern regarding my breasts i. E whatever dress I wear my nipples are popped out to dress and easily visible. Request you to advise me on what measures to be taken to avoid it completely so that I am able to wear any type of dress.
Hii I am Navya I had aa problem that below of my eyes it was black and old skin with black colour it's was only at below of my eyes so please give aa precaution.
Hi I am 24 years old male and I am facing from oily skin from last 4 5 years I tried too much things but does not solve my problem please guide me best suggestions.
My skin is dry, so which sunscreen best for usemy skin, even under AC, I wants to glow on my face. So please suggest me.
I am 24 years old and I have skin problem for about 5 years, it is present only on my neck and no where else. How to get rid of it ?
I have my all skin sun tanned very badly, what should I do to recover it, area which is covered in t-shirt is very fair in colour bt area which is exposed to sun is really dark in colour. Can you help me out.
Hi. Doctor. I am in my 3rd trimester that means 7 th month. After I got pregnent my skin got so dull and I feel that I have a weight loss but my doctor told me that the weight is right. What should I do to regain my previous figure.
Healing of a wound refers to a process by which the tissues in the body or skin are repaired after being damaged. Each of the body's system has a role to play in the process of wound healing. There are mainly 6 stages in the process which are complementary to each other for the complete healing process. These stages are as follows:
- Hemostasis: Hemostasis refers to the process of stopping the bleeding from a wound. It is basically done by vasoconstriction in which the blood vessels contract to obstruct the blood flow through them.
- Inflammation: It refers to swelling around the area affected by the wound. It is a symptom or your body's way of telling you, that you have suffered an injury. It also helps the body identify the area for regeneration of cells and begin the process of blood clotting.
- Proliferation and migration of cells: During the swelling process, several types of cells are released by the body, which then move towards the affected area and further constrict the blood vessels. Also the movement of white blood cells to the injured region is important to prevent further infection.
- Angiogenesis: After controlling the bleeding process, the body begins the regeneration process for the torn tissues. The mechanism of regeneration is referred to as Angiogenesis. The mechanism involves replacing the broken or damaged blood vessels with new ones or by adding to the existing working portions of tissues.
- Reepithelialization: Once your body has started the process of growing veins again and the damaged ones have been replaced by new ones, the process of Reepithelialization begins. Reepithelialization refers to the mechanism of replacing the damaged skin with newly formed skin tissue. It is done by producing cells called keratinocytes which are integral to the skin building process.
- Synthesis: It is generally the last stage in the healing process. Certain proteins result in blood clots, which do not allow further bleeding during the formation of the new skin tissue and veins. After the skin and blood vessels are formed the inflammation subsides. After a few days, the infected or damaged cells and tissues peel off naturally and the area of the wound becomes covered with new skin.