Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gayatri Sanjiv Dangare
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gayatri Sanjiv DangareYour feedback matters!
M 22. My periods are normal n perfect. I ended my last period on 25th and ysterdy I noticed that I have blue spots on my panties. I dnt have any pain nothing. What it could be m so worried please help me. Its dry and only on centre of pantry. please HELP ME.
What is vaginitis?
Vaginitis refers to infections of the vagina. This condition results in inflammation of the muscular walls of the vagina due to contamination of bacteria, yeast or viruses and results in itching, soreness, reddening and pain of the vagina along with pungent odors and unusual discharge.
Vaginitis is a common medical condition that affects all women at some point in their lives. Most of the time, the problem is not severe and can be easily treated with simple remedies. But if the symptoms become chronic and remain persistent, it requires the immediate attention of a gynecologist.
What are the different types of vaginitis?
There are a number of different types of this condition, which have varying causes and symptoms. Some of the most common types of vaginitis are as follows:
1. Bacterial vaginosis
This is caused by the explosive growth of the bacteria that is usually present in small numbers in the vagina under normal conditions.
2. Yeast infection
A type of fungus is known as candida Albicans causes this type of infection.
3. Vaginal atrophy
This generally occurs after menopause and is caused by falling estrogen levels.
This type of injection is sexually transmitted and caused by parasitic infestation.
What are the symptoms of vaginitis?
Common symptoms of vaginitis include the following:
- Vaginal discharge with unusual colors or odors
- The occurrence of pain during urination
- The occurrence of pain during intercourse
- Itching, swelling and irritation of the vagina
- Vaginal bleeding and spotting
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.
Hi doc Me and my girlfriend on 27th may had sex not intercourse but I ended up in her outer vagina She took ECP and now she had her periods today 7th june My question is Is there any chances of pregnancy now as I read that a women can be pregnant and have her periods too. thank you.
Hi. I am 5 weeks pregnant. My TSH level is 4.1 and Hba1c is 6.4percent.Please suggest do I need to take any medicine or controlled by food.
Dear doctors When my wife give blowjob she has bad smells coming out from my penis. How to taste penis good? Is there any lotions or creams to be applied on penis before giving blowjob?
I was having PCOS. So I could not conceive naturally although we have only tried for a child from last 3-4 months. So we met an infertility expert and from her medicines I am pregnant for 15 weeks and the baby is also good as per doctor. I had to know will it be safe to have sex. Up till now we did not have sex after I conceived because in the beginning our doctor has told us not to do. Can we do now or not?
Is there any natural medicine or ways like changing eating habits or some other things to conceive a baby boy or increase its chances. I already have a cute daughter. So want a baby boy. If possible.
As the mood and the weather goes, the only things we want to eat during the monsoons are hot and crunchy. However, immunity is at its lowest for all of us during this season, hence it is important that we also include in our diet, foods that are good for our health. Few fruits that are must haves during monsoons are:
1) Peaches - Peaches have vitamin c, which helps boost immunity and protects the skin against the humid weather. It also helps in weight loss.
2) Jamun - A monsoon fruit, jamun is not only low in calorie but is also full of iron, potassium, vitamins and folate, all of which are beneficial for the health, especially in this season.
3) Litchis - Rich in vitamin c, litchis help boost the body's resistance as well as immunity. Packed with anti-oxidants, litchis also assist weight loss.
4) Plums - Monsoon is that time for the year when almost everyone is seen to be falling sick. Plums help boost the body's immunity and protect it from seasonal diseases like cold and flu.
5) Cherries - Cherries help fight infections and the anti-oxidants present help soothe and relax the brain.
6) Pomegranates - This fruit is ideal for monsoons as its full of nutrients which assist in building and improving the immunity.
7) Apples - Apples are an all season fruits and should never be excluded from one's diet. As the saying goes'an apple a day keeps the doctor away, a few slices of an apples are good to keep you away from seasonal illnesses.
8) Bananas - Rich in minerals and vitamins, bananas help ease the process of digestion.
9) Pears - Our bodies need a lot of vitamins to fight infections which we might catch during the monsoons. Pears help us with this.
10) Papayas - Rich in vitamin c, papayas help improve the immunity and fight against illnesses. Having high fiber content, they also assist in proper digestion.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.