Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GangadharYour feedback matters!
I am 42 year old, some gravitational sensation in front 4 teeth of my mouth. It is nearly six months like this sensation. What type of medicine could I take? please advise me.
I am a 21 year old male and having mouth ulcer form 4 days and I cant eat anything. I am using glycerine but its of no use. Please suggest me some good medicines.
I am a big lover of chocolate in my childhood, due to all this chocolate now I am suffering from my teeth. All of my chewing teeth in in very bad condition. Every night I suffering from disaster pain. Need instant help.
My teeth are in pale yellow( I neither smoke nor drink or even take pan). Can you suggest me any treatment to get them back to white ?
I am 23 years old male. I am getting blood from my mouth Whenever I brush my teeth. I changed brushes and pastes but no changes.
Very bad smell is coming from my mouth so how can I stop it please give me some treatment ideas to to prevent it.
I have 23 years old and I am male. My problem is from my mouth, few times some blood is coming may I know what is the cause?
M 25 years old and my tongue is infection like sore and thrush. How to cure from this infection. Please tell me medicine.
Hi, I am 23 years old. I have one query about my health. Morning after brush I use to clean my tong, at that time rarely I am getting some blood. Can you give me better solution this?
My cousin has no teeth from his childhood. He is having only 6-7 teethes and still now he didn't take any thing for this now he need to transplant all teethes. So can you guide me is there any where. Where he can get it free of cost or normal cost. And how much it will come.
Dental Treatment Under Sedation/general Anaesthesia I
Providing the highest quality dental treatment for all patients is the motto of dental practitioners.In order to achieve the same,complete chair-side cooperation is an important requirement.There are various factors and situations where the same is not achieved either in part or full like:
a) very young age of child patient
b) physical or mental dis-ability of some kind preventing the same
c) phobic patients or patients with past bad,painful and traumatic experience
d) extensive treatments requiring high number of patients affecting the cooperation.
In these cases the dental treatment under sedation/general anaesthesia is a very effective,safe and valuable treatment alternative.
These treatment are general done by specially trained dental surgeons mainly pediatric dentists who with their team of doctors essentially anesthetists,pediatricians and pediatric dentists undertake such treatments in a safe and sound manner.
Hello. I am 28 years old. My mouth become dry. And I have a problem of bad breath and gum bleeding also. please give me a suggestion for this. I am very disappoint because of bad breath and dry mouth. Feeling so much embarrassment because of this. please give me a treatment and good product for dry mouth specially.
2. Limit vocal use when ill.
3. Take frequent breaks during voice use for extended periods.
4. Maintain good posture and breathe through your nose while not speaking.
5. Do not smoke & avoid alcohol intake.
6. Do not sing or mimic natural sounds or animal cries to train your voice
I can feel a lump on my left cheek when I move my tongue around my cheeks its not painful and not too big can it be a tumor of oral cancer cause I used to smoke and drink earlier and I am having a body pain in left side.
Your tongue not only helps you in tasting, kissing, chewing or talking, but also helps in maintaining good oral health and hygiene. Since your tongue is exposed to a lot of bacteria and acid while you eat, taking proper care of it is of utmost importance. Not doing so can lead to the development of a whitish layer over your tongue, along with giving rise to bad breath. Not only that, an excess of bacteria on your tongue is harmful for your teeth and can cause tooth decay.
When you clean your tongue properly, you enhance your sense of taste and bid adieu to a host of oral health problems. Here are some handy tips on taking care of your tongue:
- Cleaning your tongue every time you brush with a tongue cleaner can put an end to bacteria growth in your mouth. Make sure to use either a tongue cleaner or a toothbrush with a dedicated tongue cleaner to clean your tongue. Also, clean your tongue in a downward motion to expel all the accumulated bacteria, and never apply a lot of pressure when doing so.
- Apply a thin layer of your toothpaste on your tongue before cleaning it. This makes removing bacteria from your tongue that much easier.
- After every time you're done cleaning your tongue, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water. Also, make sure to use a mouthwash once in a while, as that keeps foul odour at bay. Although, using a mouthwash daily is not advised as it can cause dryness in the mouth.
- A saline water solution to rinse your mouth can keep your tongue clean. All you need is a glass of lukewarm water with half a teaspoon of salt for this.
- Drinking green tea is particularly good for your tongue as it reduces the bacteria in your mouth to a great extent, preventing various oral health problems as a result.
- Foods that are high on natural or added colours (such as berries, black grapes or orange ice popsicles) should be avoided as they leave a thin layer of color behind on your tongue, which can mar its appearance.
- Sometimes, a whitish layer on your tongue can be a sign of a fungal infection, in which case you should go for a professional clean-up.
- Drinking lots of water is good for your tongue as it helps in washing out all the accumulated food and bacteria. Also, discoloration of the tongue can often be caused by dehydration, which is why drinking adequate amounts of water that is 10-12 glasses a day is vital.
Related Tip: "5 Reasons To Get Regular Dental Cleaning"