Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G Shobha
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. G ShobhaYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am a 20 year old female and I would like to ask for your advice about sex. I had sex with my boyfriend and the condom broke and we didn't release it. I took the next day pill on 11/2/17 at noon, a few hours after the condom broke. On 18/2/17 there was blood even though I wasn't expecting my period, I was expecting it 10-15 later, and the bleeding lasted for 5 days (there wasn't much blood ). On 23/2/17 we had sex and the condom broke again, but this time we realized on time and he pulled out. Is there any chance that I might get pregnant by the pre ejaculation or was it killed by the condom's spermicide (we used Durex condoms )? Should I take another next day pill or is it not healthy for me? Please help me. Thank you.
I'm 30 years old married women. My husband is 30 years old. We are planning from past 3 years. I have a cyst in my ovary and I have eggs problem also. I have not got pregnant. I consulted doctors and she said" my all reports are normal" please suggest me how can I get pregnant naturally?
I am a severe wheezing patient suffers from breathlessness often and using inhalers. I am 35 weeks pregnant now and doc says that normal delivery s tough for wheezing patients. Is that so doc?
One of the side-effects of monsoon, besides waterlogging, is the health hazard the rain brings with it - cases of vector-borne, fungal, allergies and parasitic infections. The worse hits are the children, who are susceptible to viral and skin infections after getting wet.
We should avoid getting drenched and should always carry an umbrella. Even when we are drenched, we must immediately follow preventive measures because if left untreated, it can leave permanent scars on the skin. In case of a skin infection, use an anti-fungal powder to avoid any further infection. Always keep your skin dry. Don't wear wet clothes. Also, wet shoes should be changed instantly. These small precautions go a long way in having a healthy and infection-free skin.
Known by a variety of names such as Bell Peppers, Paprika, Cayenne, and Chillies, Capsicum originated in Tropical America but is now readily available all across the globe. They come in various colours like green, red and yellow. There are plenty of healthy reasons to include capsicum in your diet - it is an excellent source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, beta-carotene and other carotenoids, such as lutein, beta-cryptoxanthin, and zeaxanthin.
Capsicum, be it the green, red or yellow, not only tastes great but is equally healthy and nutritious. It is known to be laden with a wide range of essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, phytochemicals, fiber. From heart to skin, the health benefits of capsicum will leave you with a mouth open in awe. In this article, we will discuss some benefits of capsicum which you cannot ignore.
- Capsicum is a powerhouse of antioxidants and plays a pivotal in warding off various cardiovascular disorders by protecting your body from oxidative damage caused by free radicals. Capsicum also aids in keeping the brain healthy and disease free.
- The compound lycopene present in capsicum has anticarcinogenic properties and is especially helpful in preventing the incidence of prostate cancer. Capsicum is also a rich source of Vitamin C which goes a long way in the prevention of cancer.
- Capsicum has a high potassium content, a mineral that is vital for the healthy functioning of the heart and the bones. Potassium also helps in maintaining the blood pressure within the normal range.
- Capsicum (especially the red and yellow capsicum) contains ascorbic acid and antioxidants in abundance. As a result, capsicum comes across as a powerful immune boosting food that keeps various microbial infections, including flu and common cold at bay. The wonder food comes as a great relief for asthmatic patients.
- The red and yellow capsicum is an excellent source of folate. Folate is an important nutrient that contributes towards the development of the fetal brain and is thus highly recommended for pregnant women. The daily intake of dietary folate lowers the risk of birth defects such as spina bifida.
- High in dietary fiber, capsicum enhances the digestion process and also provides relief from constipation and associated discomfort. The dietary fiber (soluble fiber) present in capsicum makes it an ideal food for weight loss and management. Capsicum increases the metabolic activities of the body by many folds thereby aiding in the weight loss.
- Vitamin A which is necessary for healthy vision is present in abundance in capsicum. The role of vitamin A in strengthening the immune system along with its antioxidant properties makes capsicum a must included food in your diet.
- In addition to Vitamin C and antioxidants, capsicum also has anti-inflammatory properties and comes as a boon for the skin. Capsicum slows down the skin aging, keeping the skin healthy, youthful and blemish free. It is also known to provide relief from acne. The vitamin C is what keeps the hair healthy (promotes collagen production with increased blood flow to the scalp).
- The vitamin C in capsicum plays a significant role in enhancing the absorption of Iron. Thus, people suffering from anemia (due to iron deficiency) can benefit immensely from the consumption of capsicum.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I'm 20 years old and have unprotected sex last week now i'm feeling tired and some vomit environment is there please suggest me the best way and a guaranteed way to check my pregnancy except pregnancy test kits.
Hello, I had sex with my girlfriend 21/12/2017 with safe or with protection but her next period cycle was 26th Nov 2017 her coming period cycle was already passed she missed her period so is it any contractive pill to get early periods to safe pregnancy symptoms like delay in period please guide me.
3) shortness of breathing
4) hypersensitivity and allergies
5) sinus congestions
6) coughing and sneezing
8) nausea and vomiting