Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. G Sham SunderYour feedback matters!
I am suffered from kidney stone. Also take medicine but regularly after some days itz making so much pain.
Our kidneys are an important organ in the body and are responsible for the filtration of blood and creation of urine. Sometimes, during this process salt and other chemicals get stuck together to form small crystals also known as kidney stones. The size of a kidney stone can range from the size of a sugar crystal to the size of a ping pong ball. However, it is noticed only if it is large enough to cause a blockage. Smaller stones may pass out of the body without you realizing it.
Kidney stones can be a very painful experience. Some of the symptoms exhibited by patients suffering from kidney stones are:
1. Severe back pain
2. Pain in the belly or groin
3. Painful urination
4. Frequent urination
5. Nausea and vomiting
6. Blood in the urine
Excruciating pain is usually the symptom that makes a patient consult a doctor in cases of kidney stone problems. A confirmed diagnosis can then be made by using a series of tests that include an X-ray, ultrasound, CT scan and urine analysis. A blood test may also be conducted to check the mineral levels in the body.
Kidney stones are a common condition faced by many people, but some people are at a higher risk of suffering from this than others. Some of these factors are:
1. Family history of kidney stones
2. High uric acid levels in the blood
3. Being between 20-50 years of age
4. A previous kidney stone
5. Chronic diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure
6. Some medication such as diuretics and antacids with calcium
7. Inadequate fluid intake
Between men and women, the former are at a higher risk of suffering from kidney stones. Asians and Caucasians also suffer from this condition more than people from other races. Hormone changes during pregnancy can also trigger the formation of kidney stones.
The first thing to do if you suffer from a kidney stone is to increase your water intake. This can help dissolve some of the minerals in the stone and make it a small enough to pass through the urethra. Injectable anti-inflammatory drugs and pain relievers may be used to ease the pain caused by kidney stones.
If the kidney stone does not pass on its own, a process known as lithotripsy may also be used. This involves the administration of shock waves that can break a large stone into smaller pieces. In extreme cases, surgical techniques may also be used. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I (male) had asked a question about frequent urination problem. According to your suggestion I consulted an urologist and he tested urine, done ultrasound, tested blood sample but everything found normal. He (doctor) gave me some medicines such as -darilong 7.5, rolex-z, lactihep syrup, prolus-dsr. From 3 days ago I started to consume these medicines. But tiolet problem i. E stool not comes out copletely so that I have to toilet 3 to 4 times a day. According to doctor I reduced the amount of water drinking to 2.5 lt. Now I think it doesn't work out but left side effect. Now I am facing problem of sex i. E my penis is not getting excited after seeing blue picture or normally. After shaking to my penis it wake up but stands no longer. My toilet problem also not solved. I stopped taking these medicines prescribed by doctor. So suggest me is the side effect or any thing else because I face this problem only after taking this medicine for 3 days. What should I do now ?
I am 23 year old. Toilet karte time jalan hota hai. Sahi pressure v nai hota. Penis me Erection problem Bhi hai.Please tell.
Found 6 mm kidney stone before 6 weeks and am taking more fluids ,less salt and protein. Took scan again today and no change in size. Please suggest how to reduce.
I have a stomach problem from 4 year and last time I was come near you for fissure. Some time I seen small blood it's 3 to 4 times only. And and a liquid come in my stool always. What is it. I have a bad stomach daisation system from 4 year. I take lots of treatment. But now I can't afford what should I do?
My 7 year old son still bed wets 3 to 4 times at night. Even if he sleeps for 2 hours in the afternoon he bedwets. Wen he was few months old he had recurring episodes of UTI. A urologist did MCU and the report was normal. After the age of 1 he never had UTI. But bedwetting continues even in summers. Please advise He has hard and irregular motions as well!
Dear sir please advise me about MILD HEPATOMEGALY HYPERECHOIC KIDNEYS WITH ALTERED CORTICOMEDULLARY DEMRECATION-RENAL MEDICAL DISEASE. HOW IT CAN BE TREATED SIR. please REPLY ME DETAIL.
I have two kidney stones 6 mm and 3 mm 15 days with swelling in kidney. I have been on home remedies once pain was reduced to bearable levels. Now as per new ultrasound there is stone of 4 mm but kidney swelling is still there. Also I am suffering with mild pain but constant pain throughout the day which makes it worse. Please suggest if surgery is recommended here or home remedy can help in this.
Infection caused in the kidneys, bladder, urethra or the ureters is known as urinary tract infection. According to doctors, women are generally more at risk of suffering from this condition than men.
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Invasion of bacteria: Like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria Escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
- Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: The spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: The symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.