Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G.SaraswathiYour feedback matters!
Sir. I got valuable response from your doctor. Actually I need to removed teeth from both side upper and lower. Two teeth lower side and two more teeth second lower and one teeh from upper part. And after One time.
I want to loose my weight. So I want to know about non surgical liposuction. Is it good way to loose weight and it has any side effects.
I am feeling cold in my head. Suffered from fever, cold,cough. Presently don't 've fever. But cold nd cough is their. Feeling heavy in my head. How to get rid of this problem. Seen doctor today only. Prescribed some medicine. Any natural remedies for fast curing.
My brothers around 6 ft tall. Earlier he was quite healthy but from last few months he has stopped eating. He almost eats nothing in morning. At around 4 pm after coming from school he haves very less amount of rice. At night he haves only a single chapati. His age is 16 years. He is not ready for visiting any doctor. He is growing very much thin day by day What should we do to make him fit again?
During fasting it’s important to eat healthy, nutritious food and maintain sodium potassium balance in the body so that you don’t get tired, dehydrated and giddy. Check out our page everyday for different foods to be eaten during the fast with their nutritional benefits and recipes
Day 3 # Amaranth Porridge Recipe with BENEFIT
Amaranth Commonly known as rajgira, is high in proteins, dietary fibre, iron, magnesium, zinc, calcium and B-vitamins. Amaranth seeds can be used for breakfast cereals and porridges. Rajgira atta or Amaranth flour can also be used to make chapatis or parathas or porriedge etc.
RUCHI DIET CARE
DIET WITH RIGHT BIT
I am not getting regular periods as I got periods on December 6 even I want to loose the weight from 50 to 45 so I need a suggestion from you to get my period cycle regularly and to loose my weight for 45.please help
I am 17 years old boy. I am having the problem of immense hairfall. Not able to remove scalp dandruff. Whenever I run my finger through my hairs there are three four hairs in it.
Homeopathy is a field of medicine that uses natural resources to make a difference in the long-term and on a sustainable basis. Presently, it is used by over 200 million people. On the basis of this philosophy, a homeopath provides remedies which can suit best to the physical and psychological conditions of a patient. Homeopathic remedies are certainly not very high in dosage. Its main purpose is to recognize and discard the cause behind the condition.
Following are the 7 myths about homeopathy:
- Training: It is a major myth that homeopaths do not really undergo proper medical training. The truth is that all these doctors have to go through a four year long process of training via courses offered at accredited colleges and universities. Further, the course also includes modules on pathology, anatomy and other fields like materia medica and homeopathic philosophy. By the time the training is over, the doctor is like any other doctor in any other field. Further, with constant research and practice, the doctor can become even more of an expert within ten years.
- Remedies are prescribed by doctors with no formal training: Many people believe that homeopathic remedies are prescribed simply on the basis of the visible symptoms and no diagnosis is done. However, the fact is that these remedies are prescribed by qualified medical professionals graduated from homeopathy medical colleges. They diagnose your medical condition before prescribing you any remedy.
- Unscientific medicines: These medicines are usually termed as unscientific by cynics. The truth is that the metals and minerals contained in the medicines are tested and put under trial before they are released for consumption. The values are recorded on periodic tables. The substances also include ingredients like plants and snake's venom. Each medicine's symptoms and accidental allergies are recorded and put forth with a perspective on human nature. The books on homeopathy are written and recorded on the basis of the symptoms and allergic reactions. Also, many people believe that the medicines are simply water as they are diluted solutions. These medicines are diluted with a method called succussion, which makes a dose potent with the help of vigorous shaking. While higher potency drugs are given to those suffering from an emotional state of belief regarding an ailment, lower potency medication is prescribed for those suffering from severe cases.
- Strict dietary restriction is to be followed at the time of homeopathic treatment: Many people believe that they have to control on their eating habits while undergoing homeopathic treatment. Fact is that for some patients, ingredients like garlic, onion, alcohol, coffee, tobacco etc. are to be avoided during the tenure of treatment. This is simply because these ingredients interfere with the homeopathic treatment.
- Homeopathy can cure any disorder: Some people have a strong belief that homeopathic remedies can cure any disorder or any medical condition. Fact is that this remedy is completely ineffective in cases where there is ultimate need of manual intervention where medicinal action is not suggestive eg: fractures, appendicitis, large tumors, etc.
- No proof of efficiency: While it is a well known fact that homeopathy efficacy cannot be tested by standardised methods, due to the personalisation of the medication for each individual, it is also true that the efficacy has been proven with 180 controlled tests in the past 24 years and 118 random tests in the same time frame. It is important to know your facts before you decide to go with a certain field of medicine. With homeopathy, there will be a lot of focus on the human mind as well as the ailment for an inside out approach.
- Homeopathic remedies are not scientific: Many people consider homeopathic remedies to be unscientific. However, the basis behind homeopathy is pharmacological and clinical data. Vast studies and researches have been conducted on homeopathic remedies and treatment.