Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G Murli Krishna
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G Murli KrishnaYour feedback matters!
I am 50 year old working woman. I have high cholestrol (ldl-262) please advise some life style and dietry changes.
I am 31 years old male n I have hyper tension issue for that I will search the best possible solution, so pl suggest the solution.
I am suffering from IBS, I also travel a lot I have to eat outside food, lastime I was outstation I eat outside and in night watery loose motion, cramps and vomiting sensation was terrible I was feeling like dying as there was no doctor around where I was staying, I took tiniflox and omez 40, but my conditioned worsened, after 4 hours I was little normal. My doc told me take librax and lomotil if I face similar situation outstation next time, he also told me to to take Pan-d to reduce vomiting sensation. Will the above combination work good at least to sustain 2-3 days and keep me stable at outstation, before I visit my doctor after returning home, also as I travel a lot I feel vomiting sensation in bus, pls suggest any tablet which is safe and effective,
If i am seeing porn & doing more masturbation is it very bed bcz in a day m doing it more then 4 times .Due to this now a days my memory is not working properly ,personal health is affected, concentration in studies is lost & also feel nonsocial Sir please give a solution for that.
I am do regular exercise such as dips, skipping rope (150-200) and running (1-1.5 km. And I also maintain a proper diet. So it is helpful to achieve a better height. Meant is there any increase in heights? I want to weight gain too?
I have cough and cold problems about 30 days, I have always run water from my nose, please suggest me and solve my problem, and tell me how medicine use?
I am 40 yrs now and my cholesterol is 508 tgl. Can you suggest some medicine. I am already taking atorva 10 mg & finolip 145.
My eyes are always red When I woke up till 2 hours continue I have specs but it doesn't work out So please give a solution.
Ramadan is a much-awaited month for various reasons. While some look forward to it for spiritual reasons, others look for the celebrations, and some others for the delicacies it brings along. Fasting for a full day is always followed by feasting, in most households. Some people begin shopping for stuff about a week or two before the starting date of Ramadan.
While it is definitely a time to feast, it is also important to eat healthy and not binge. The idea is to cleanse the mind and body of all sins, and so it is a good time to get back to better physical shape. Keep the following points in mind when planning the foods for this month-
- Ramadan is a time for cleansing, both physically and mentally, so there is no reason for fasting every single day.
- Because you fast through the day, it is not necessary to eat excessively over the time when it is possible. The body’s requirements do not change significantly, as there are always food reserves in the body
- Oily and greasy foods may be chosen with the belief that they can help you sustain without food for a longer time; this is not true. Oily and greasy foods, in fact, take a longer time to digest and also increase tiredness and fatigue. They are rich in fat, and so more fat reserves are accumulated.
- It is not necessary to spend long hours in the kitchen trying to cook up lavish meals, as the purpose of Ramadan is not just. It is more about self-contemplation and cleansing oneself.
- Eat foods which are easy to digest and also help in giving you energy. An added advantage would be to eat foods which have a cleansing or detox effect.
- Natural fruits and vegetables, dry fruits, grilled meat are good options.
- Also, take into account the regular work schedule and make sure your cooking and eating allows sufficient room for that.
- Sleep is another aspect which often gets ignored but is equally important. The body needs sleep as much as, or in some people, more than food. Lack of it can lead to fatigue, drowsiness, confusion, and fainting.
- Prophet himself has advised that only a few mouthfuls of food needs to be consumed.
- Fasting is a good way to give the body a break (digestive and other systems) and help natural detoxification.
- Do not skip exercise completely during this period. Stick to regular, light exercises which are comfortable.
- Many people tend to put on weight, but a little planning can help not just in avoiding this, but in reducing weight too. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.