Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G L N SastryYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hair fall since 2 years sir, due to which my forehead has become more visible. I have used shampoos homeopathic and allopathic but it results in decrease of hair fall only, but I have not seen any thickening of my hair.In the recent check up the doctor said that in my forehead thin hair have started to grow which is not good. I am in great trouble sir. The cost of allopathic treatment are also very high which I am. Unable to afford as I am a student. please help sir.
Sir my hair becomes white day by day I am still young aged 26 years what to do to stop become more white hair.
Endometriosis - A Serious Problem!
I am 16 years old and I am suffering from fungal infection ringworm from last 1 year. Many red visible itching circles are spreading in my body. I twice cured them but them came back over and over again. Please help.
I am very lazy these day. I am ill from several days. I sleep all the time due to the medicines. N my tummy is little bit outside and I hate that. What should I do?
I am a gymnast. I have seen in a video on YouTube a person explaining why masturbation is harmful for muscle building. Is it really harmful?
Hi, I am 24 years old. I have acute pain in my ankle. I used to apply iodex bam on my ankle. Please advise.
I am 26 year old. I have acne and pimples in my face. I have spent lot of money and get relived tat moment. But, again I get. Am suffering from age of 18. Please give me solution. Am losing my confidence.
The first question when you greet somebody is 'how are you' and this often refers to our state of well-being. While most answers would be great, awesome or good, we usually think of how we are doing physically. While some of us may talk about physical conditions (say things like feverish, have a cold, etc.), not many would think of talking about mental health conditions. However, mental health is very important for overall well-being.
Can you think of someone who is severely depressed or anxious all the time and have a good physical health? Chances are very bleak, and if you consider the overall health as a mix of mental and physical balance, this is not possible. Read on to understand how important mental health is and why you should start paying more attention to it.
- Improved physical health: If someone is in a stressed state, it is obvious that they would not be able to do the activities they enjoy. Being affected mentally also leads to reduced immunity and sleep disturbances, making the person prone to infections and other disorders. Stress is one of the main risk factors for chronic medical conditions like heart disease and diabetes.
- Improved prognosis: Most often, doctors focus on treating the physical aspects of a person’s health. However, with recent emphasis on mental health, more and more doctors are looking at wholesome measures to improve a person’s health. Results show that when a person’s mental health is also addressed, the physical ailments respond very well.
- Improved productivity: People with unattended mental health disorders often resort to absence from work and/or school, can have financial instability, be homeless and can fall repeatedly. Being mentally healthy provides overall changed perspective of life and therefore improves productivity.
- Improved personal relationships: Children of people affected with mental illness are prone to neglect, abuse, rejection, and behavioural issues. There is also social isolation, which may lead into adulthood, and these children may also have emotional health problems. Others in the close circle including spouses, siblings, parents, close friends and colleagues would be clearly affected by a person who is mentally unhealthy.
- Social effects: These people are highly prone to social crimes like rape, murder, theft, violence, etc. They may not be able to afford their treatment and/or resort to these crimes to assert themselves.
- Improved quality of life: Life expectancy is higher in people who are mentally healthy. Even with mild symptoms of anxiety and depression, this is reduced, and the chances of a happier, healthier life are reduced.
Whatever the effect, mental health needs to be addressed as equally as we do physical problems, using medications, counselling, or lifestyle changes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.