Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G BhanumathyYour feedback matters!
Hi doc. I had a root canal for 3 of my front teeth, got them capped. There was a cyst in my gums due to an old injury. Due to which my incisor got dead. It turned black in appearance. The Dr. did rc and injected a solution to limit h cyst so that it does not spread. He has closed the rc nd capped it but the cyst still prevails as seen in x-ray. There was never any sort of pain in that place. please suggest if this wud effect me in future?
Doctor, I am a 56-year-old gentleman. I have a question to a dentist. I am suffering from moderate orthodontia. I feel very much embarrassed giving an open smile. I habitually avoid displaying my teeth. I know that is a very unhealty psyche but can't help. I know that treatment may cause lot of time involvement, expenses, and perhaps become a handicap in social mixing. Can you please suggest possible quick and cost effective remedies? Please inform.
I am suffering to teeth problems. My teeth is so pallor and I have a pallor flake in side. I want bright white teeth. Please help me sir.
Some easy steps to do to help your teeth keep clean:
- When brushing your teeth, position the bristles at an angle of 45 degrees near the gum line.
- Both the gum line and the tooth surface should be in contact with the bristles.
- Brush the outer surfaces of the teeth using a back-and-forth, up-and-down motion, making sure to be done gently in order to avoid bleeding.
- To clean the inside surfaces of the teeth and gums, place the bristles at a 45-degree angle again and repeat the back-and-forth, up-and-down motion.
- Lastly, brush the surfaces of your tongue and the roof of your mouth to remove bacteria which might cause badbreath.
Try to brush at least twice a day to prevent acid buildup from the breakdown of food by bacteria. However, if your work or activities prevent you from doing this, thoroughly rinse your mouth with water after eating to minimize the amount of food that would serve as substrate for the bacteria.