Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. G BhanumathyYour feedback matters!
I am 72 years old male and have gone through CABS and mitral valve repair about 3 yrs. Back I have to extract my broken wisdom tooth Pl let me know what precautions should I take. I am on following drugs atorfit10 clopidogrel and atorvastatin, amlog and seloken75. Mg please let me know what precautions should I take before and after the surgery.
The dentists have told me that they would have to pick out my four teeth to brace my teeth. That's why i'm afraid of doing that. What are the side effects of having brace on teeth (specially on brain does it lead to brain cancer)
My father tongue movement stop and slabber so eating problem. Only liquid eating and breathing problem. Last three year.
Gingivitis is a disorder, which is characterized by inflammation, swelling and irritation in the gums. Usually, the symptoms of this disorder are mild, so you might not pay much heed to them. However, if left untreated, this condition can result in other serious disorders, such as teeth loss and periodontitis. The primary cause of gingivitis is an improper oral hygiene.
The symptoms of gingivitis are:
- Red gums that bleed easily
- Swelling in the gums
- Tender gums that are receding
- You may have bad breath
- You may bleed from your gums during brushing and flossing
Causes: The most common cause of this disorder is bad oral hygiene, which facilitates the formation of plaque on your teeth. If the foods you eat contain excess sugar, the bacteria in your mouth may interact with them to produce acid (plaque) if you don't manage to maintain good oral habits. If not removed, the plaque can turn into tartar; plaque can be difficult to get rid of as tartar.
Treatment: The treatment for gingivitis usually begins with an initial evaluation and a professional cleaning to get rid of the tartar. You should use proper brushing and flossing techniques to prevent the recurrence of plaque. You should also follow up with the dentist on a regular basis for check-ups.
Scaling is the procedure by which the plaque from the teeth is removed. If the sources of problems are misaligned teeth and poorly fitted dentures, then these need to be fixed. There are certain home remedies for gingivitis such as:
- Use toothbrush that has soft bristles
- Visit a dentist for regular oral check- ups, it is very essential for the upkeep of sound oral health
- Regular flossing can help
- Use a non-alcoholic mouthwash which can help in removal of cavities and plaque to a certain extent, though not majorly
- Use fluoride based toothpaste to brush your teeth at least twice a day
- Clean your teeth regularly, avoid eating foods laden with sugar and eat plenty of vegetables
Sir, i'm 36 years old man. I have no habits of smoking, drinking and anything. Normally i'm taking all foods include non veg. I did not have sex before marriage. In my family no one having cancer. Is oral cancer common to all? Or people having these habits will affected? Kindly give me clear idea.
My brother have teeth problem in the teeth he can't eat cold thing like ice cream, cold water, etc-etc.
Sir I have a problem of ulcer. Once in a month I always suffer from this problem & it becomes impossible for me to eat also. Please suggest what I should do.?
My friend has mouth ulcer? How to cure it? Some people says it is bcoz body temp, is it true? If yes. How to control or minimize body temp?
What I do to make my gum pink ? these black gums spoils my personality. Please suggest me what I do ?
I am suffering with mouth ulcers for recently from last 1 month Why it's coming continuously for me.
I went for wisdom tooth removal last week. It was done under local anaesthesia. After 2 hrs though doctor managed to cut only a small portion of it. And the tooth did not come out. My body was in shock and I was shivering profusely for 1 hour. Stitches were done in that condition. Now even after 8 days pain has not reduced. Moreover the upper jaw cheek bone is paining heavily and also pain is there in one of the front tooth also. My wisdom tooth was in horizontal position in my lower jaw. Can't have my food and living on painkillers, currently flexon Mr. and lynx 500, which is giving me a burning sensation in my tongue. Now advised mucopain.
My teeth are getting yellow .i brush everyday and once I did scaling too .but still nothing happened. What to do?
I have two decayed teeth at ma lower jaws. Few days ago a lump appeared right next those teeth. Now its bleeding blood and puss. What could be the reason?
I have a problem with my front teeth the one we call bugs bunny teeth I fell from the stairs resulting a corner of my front teeth in the c shape. Do I have to go for any operation for fixing that issue and how much will the operation cost?
Having a bad breath smell is considered a social stigma. Also known as halitosis, it refers to the unpleasant odor that can be sensed when the affected person opens his/her mouth. When in the company of a person with bad breath smell, many people tend to cover their nose. The most frequent cause for this malady is the bacterial growth in the mouth. So, you need to find ways of avoiding the accumulation of bad bacteria in your mouth in order to eliminate bad breath. A very common cause that encourages bacterial growth is having a dry mouth.
The treatment for bad breath varies from oral hygiene, to avoiding certain kinds of foods, particularly those causing a reduction in the production of saliva. Some helpful ways of treating bad breath are mentioned below. You'll also discover the reasons that make them effective.
1. Brush your teeth, followed by gargling, at the end of each meal: it helps eliminating the food particles that may be left in your mouth. These tiny particles can cause a foul smell as they start decaying.
2. Scrap the tongue: your tongue has millions of infinitesimal hairs, where bacteria gets trapped and causes bad breath. You can recognize the presence of bacteria on your tongue as it gets coated with a white layer.
3. Chewing sugar-free gum encourages the flow of saliva, while a dry mouth encourages the growth of bacteria. So, if you keep your mouth hydrated, the bacterial growth is eliminated or restricted.
4. Visit your dentist periodically: your dentist can discover if any gum problems or perhaps a decayed tooth are the cause of bad odor. For instance, that filling in your tooth may have cracked, or it might be inefficiently positioned, allowing food particles to get deposited there, resulting to a bad breath.
5. Avoid mouthwashes and breath fresheners that contain alcohol: though such formulations help masking bad odors for a while, they also dry the mouth quickly, and thus facilitate undesired bacterial growth.
6. Apply peppermint oil: this solution may be applied with or even without using a toothbrush. It has mouth refreshing properties, and it helps killing unwanted bacteria.
7. Use baking soda: a proven treatment for bad breath is brushing your teeth with baking soda. It also helps keeping a good oral health.
8. Consume leafy green vegetables: many people are not aware that chlorophyll, as available in leafy green vegetables, helps keeping your breath fresh all the time. So, start eating such vegetables regularly.
9. Avoid certain foods: toxic foods, such as spicy meats and certain varieties of cheese, including blue and Camembert, should be avoided, as they encourage the formation of gases in the stomach, and these tend to escape through the mouth, causing a foul smell.