Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Farida Arostu
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Farida ArostuYour feedback matters!
My period delayed by 10 days. I gone through pregnancy test in 35th day at home it was negative. Ll it b normal?
Sir if periods khtm hone ka Dusre din without condom sex keya Jaye, ND if sperm ovary main gir Jaye to kya pregnancy hone ka chances Hai? Sir plzz response first.
Hi, i' m 22 yrs old I have a irregular periods problem. Do not know how to cure and am a working women.
My age 27 year's Meri wife age 25 year's uske ovary (privet part, niche k side) bahut khujli hota hai candid ka ek powder hamesha lagati hai par khujali bahut hota hai.
I am 23 years old female. I am suffering from irregular mensuration. I will be travelling around 5 hrs per day. Is travelling may be reason?
I wanted to know if I am pregnant. My charms wre due on 2nd march. Yesterday I hd vry little bleeding n after that there is nothing. I usually hv bad stomach ache during periods bt der is no pain as such.
I am 33 years old and have 6 years old baby. Have pcod. Thyroid. With cervix nobothian cysts last 4 years. I have periods only with medicine. But flow normal. Now recently I have period two months once without medicine but only two days spotting as gel like blood only when I urinate. That too only once in a day. Other hours I see white discharge. Second day same gel blood once and period stopped. No liquid flow bleeding. & **I bleed little when have intercourse very forcefully from last one years. 1) Is this period is normal with pcod & thyroid. 2) Or it's menopause symptom. 3) Is any change of uterus cancer?
Packing a healthy lunch, whether for work or for school, is always a good option if you want to stay fit and healthy. Working for long hours can take a toll on your health. You should eat foods which are low in calories and fats; try and eat more veggies and fruits. Eating your lunch outside everyday can result in an upset stomach whereas home-made foods are both tasty and healthier. Here are some foods, which you should definitely consider for a healthy you.
- Sandwiches: Cheese and tomato sandwiches are a great source of protein; especially cottage cheese, as it is an awesome low fat source of protein. Tomato is good for your skin and also prevents cancer. You can also consider a healthier version by swapping mayonnaise with avocado as it is full of healthy mono saturated fats.
- Salads: Salad, especially green salad, is one of the healthiest foods you can pack for lunch. It is simple to make and is a great appetizer as well. You can also add flavour to your salads by adding lots of fruits and vegetables that you like to eat.
- Eggplant Pizza: Instead of having the greasy one, you can make your own vegetarian pizza including your favourite vegetables. You can also opt for whole wheat pita pocket rather than the heavy pizza dough. And diced eggplant acts as a rich source of fibre and potassium.
- Chicken Wraps: These are one of the best, if you are in a rush and want to eat something spicy and healthy. Chicken is also a rich source of protein; you can add some ketchup to lend some extra flavour to your wraps. You can also include frozen corns, lettuce leaves and peas if you want.
- Fruits: If you want to maintain a healthy diet, you should surely include fruits in your lunch. It decreases the appetite for the actual meal. The fructose present in the fruits gives an energy boost and the fibre creates a feeling of fullness. Since most fruits are high on dietary fibres and low on calories, they help to keep your weight in control.