Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Farhat HisamYour feedback matters!
I'm 27 years old. I missed periods this month which was around 14th. So I did a bhcg test as well as thyroid tsh test. Bhcg test result is <1mIu/ml n TSH result is 7.8. What should I do? Should I expect pregnancy or not as I usually do have regular periods. Can anyone suggest what's the matter with me?
Suppressing your disease problems with large, harmful and raw chemical doses or external creams causes them to reappear them with more intensity, or can lead to several other problems involving internal organs like respiratory, digestive or cardiovascular.
These chemical drugs are not only causes several side-effects, but also, do not cure the problem from internal root, and just make them to suppress, which causes greater problems later.
Homoeopathy offers you side-effect free treatment and permanent cure to many diseases, which are thought to be untreatable or only manageable by taking life-long medication.
In homoeopathic mode of treatment medicines are not chosen just according to your disease only, but whole physical and mental constitution (make-up) is considered, and this type of selection causes permanent cure of the disease and the doses are so minute that there is no any side-effect, even to pregnant ladies.
Moreover, this type of treatment removes disease from its root instead of suppressing it.
1) Rocking Immune System: Regular sex ensures higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders.
2) Lowers Blood Pressure: One landmark study found that sexual intercourse specifically (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure.
3) Great Exercise: Sex is a really great form of exercise. It is a muscular exercise that burns calories and increases your heart rate.
4) Lowers Heart Attack Risk: Great sex life is good for your heart. It not just raises your heart rate, sex helps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in balance.
5) Reduces Pain: Getting an orgasm can block pain. Vaginal stimulation can block chronic back and leg pain, and can reduce menstrual cramps, arthritic pain, and in some cases even headache.
6) Improves Sleep: People usually dose of quickly after sex and tend to get a sound sleep.
7) Relieves Stress: Sexual arousal releases a brain chemical that revs up your brain's pleasure and reward system. Sex and intimacy relieve you of stress and boost your self-esteem and happiness too.
8) Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer: A study, published in the Journal of the American Medical Association revealed that men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times a month) were less likely to get prostate cancer.
9) Helps Women's Bladder Control: Incontinence, a problem that affects about 30% of women at some point in their lives is helped with a regular sex. Good sex is like a workout for their pelvic floor muscles. An orgasm causes contractions in those muscles thus strengthening them
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.