Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi doctor I am 8 month pregnant and from last 2 3 days I am feeling pain in my abdominal stomach and back pain. The pain increases in the morning and night and sometimes I hv vaginal water discharge.
I think my wife has cysts. But I am not sure. So please tell me what to do and the symptoms. Thank you.
I am 35f, not married, from last 3 months I get my periods normally but there is hardly any bleeding. Its so less that don't have to use sanitary pads. Please suggest.
I'm a 22 year old female. I have been irregular on my periods for over 8 months now. And even when they do come very less compared to an year ago. My body starts hurting before the periods begin. I read about this condition on the internet but have not been consulting any gynaecologist yet. I haven't changed my diet in years. Is it natural or it's a problem?
Hello. I am 23 year old. During my periods on first day due to unbearable stomach pain I always take 1-2 pain killer a day. Is this okay. I am worried?
Your metabolism is not the same in the evening as it was in the morning because you are not as active at night. The level of activity decreases as the day progresses, as does your metabolism. If you must stray from your healthy eating plan, eat more in the first half of the day, during lunch and brunch.
I am 8 week pregnancy but I don't have any symptoms now I have only breathing difficulty and gas trouble problem what I do it is any problem?
My right breast is producing milk since last week. I have my regular periods and I'm definitely not pregnant. Are these symptoms of breast cancer or any serious. please help me.
Hello Doc. Meri shadi ko 3 and half years ho chuke h and hum log last 1 year se try kr rahe the. Phle PCOD ki problem thi or ovulation bhi nahi ho raha tha. Jiske liye doc ne injection lagta tha her month usi se ovulation hota tha. Per fir mene wo lene band kar diye or patanjali ki medicines li. Jis ke ek month bad hi conceive ho gya. 15th may 2016 ko mere last periods aaye the. Uske bad 16,17 june ko halki spotting hi hui. Urine test positive tha. Fir meri gynic doc ne pregnancy wale normal tests likhe. Unka result normal tha. Uske bad 26th june ko fir se spotting shuru hui. Doc ne progestrone k 5 dino k 5 injections diye. Per fir bhi spotting continues thi or fir (sath me folic acid and progestrone ki medicine regular thi) .fir 10th june ko koi spotting nhi thi. Or uske bad koi spotting nahi thi. Uske bad ek sonography hui jo 7th july ko hui. Uski reprt thi. Uterus Antiverted, bulky in size. It Shows echotexture. G.G.S. Of size 1.78-6.4. Free fluid absent in P O D. Right ovary normal in size and shape. Left ovary-normal in size and shape. Or doc ne bola ki size kam h to 50 -50 chances h . N hearbeat check krne k liye 15-20 din bad ek or ultrasound likha. Lekin us test se pahle hi 18th july ko raat ko achank se bahut bleeding hui n 1-2 clotts bhi nikle. Fir doc ne bola ki ab aap isko clear karwalo and d and c k liye bola. Lekin mujhe laga ki 2 mnths ki pregnanacy h to medicines se hi clear ho jayega so doc ki batayi hui clear kit li (combipack of mifepristone and misoprostol tablets) ye first tablets 20 july ko li uske bad ki 2-2 tablets 22nd july ko li. And 22nd july ko bahut jyada bleeding thi n kafi sare clotts bhi nikle (i used 9-10 pads. Uske bad 23 and 24 july ko bhi jyada bleeding (i used 7-8 pads) thi. Uske bad 4-5 din tk bleeding (4-5 pads) thi and pain bhi tha. Uske bad doc ko dikhaya to unhone Amoxycillin and Potassium Clavulanate tablets IP. Methygene (din me 3 time, Aclowin (acelofenac and paracetamol tablets) .ye medicines 5 dino k liye di. Or ek or sonography 29 july ko hui. Jisme doc ne bola ki abhi bhi kuch product jo chote chote pieces h wo ander h.or clear kit se poora clear nhi hua to aap D and C karwalo. Uske bad mere husband ne bola ki ek or doc ki opinion lete h to ek or doc k paas gye unhone sari reports dekhi or kaha ki kuch product abhi ander h per abhi d and c karwane ki koi jarurat nhi h.next periods me aapke sab clear ho jayega. 31 july tak last spotting thi. To ab doc ne 8 august tak wait krne ko bola h. Doc pls aap bataye ki Dand C se hi clear hoga ya normally clelar ho jayega. Kyu ki doc ne esa bhi bola h ki agar proper clear nhi hoga to aage conceive krne me problem aayegi. Or ye meri first pregnancy thi. Doc pls bataye. Bahut confused hu. Or doc intercourse kab se kar skte h ye bhi pls bataye? TIA.
I do not have baby from last 12 years . Dr. says ovam count is less and I have to do IVf. Do you have any medicine to increase the ovam count so that I can have natural pregnancy.
Tingling numbness feet hands
Sweating tremors fine
Urge to take sweets
Can be danger to life if not recognized early
Pt. Diabetic not eating well over drugging.
Laughter is the best medicine, we have all heard this a number of times. It is a well known fact that laughter releases healthy hormones like endorphins and send good signals through the neurotransmitters even as it oxygenates your blood with the huge gulps of air that you take in which also strengthens the immune system. Yet, for many us, not being able to laugh has become a chronic problem as we are so caught up in our day to day struggle, that we forget to smile and laugh or rather, we do not believe that we deserve to be happy. For many people, this is a lost art that they do not know how to bring back. So follow these five tips on bringing more laughter back into your life.
- Laughter Club: Join those early morning laughter clubs and get your funny bone working with a session. These sessions usually take place at the park and are a ton of fun to be in. Take a friend or two along and laugh with someone you know. These laughter clubs can be enjoyed by all ages and groups of people.
- Intent: Get into the mood with the right intention. Intent can make or break even the most trying situations and there is nothing the body will not do once the mind has decided to do it. So wake up and go to sleep with the intent to laugh more every day, no matter what the situation, so that you spread happiness within and outside and get some company for laughing even more.
- Morning Routine: Apart from the laughter club right in the morning, you can make laughing a part of your daily routine from the time you wake up. If you are in the habit of switching on the news or reading the newspaper as you get ready to face the world, chances are that you will less than happy and even slightly morose, by the time you step out of the house. So read the comic strip of your newspaper and enjoy a hearty laugh that will shape the way you look at things the entire day.
- Friends: No matter how busy you are, make time for family and friends beyond the routine greetings and meal times. Spend time with the people you love and find things to smile and laugh about.
- Comedy Nights: Reserve a special place for comedy nights in your weekly calendar and watch reruns of your favourite episodes from start to finish. Identify a favourite stand up comic and follow him or her! So laugh your troubles away and laugh your way towards a healthier lifestyle (lear more about Lifestyle Changes For a Healthy HEART)!