Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. FarahanaYour feedback matters!
We had an unprotected sex in aug 2015. She got her periods til last month. Sometimes irregular. Now this time it got delayed. She must be in periods but still not. Is she pregnant? After aug we did not had sex till date. What is the reason of delay in periods? Is she pregnant or is thr any chance of getting pregnant after 6months? I had not released sperm inside I am sure but still I m worried.
My period was due on 26th nov. It was like 3 days late. I started getting period cramps on 29th but then I had sex that night and after that there's no cramps nothing. I am confused and worried both. What to do? We used protection. We had sex just after my periods got over last month. And also this month around 16-17 nov. All with protection. There's no chance of pregnancy right?
I and my fiance got intimate, though we didn't had intercourse nor any such thing. He lied naked over me and penis was placed closed to vagina. I doubt any semen would have passed still I missed by period. Today was 16-17th (Met on 22nd, Oct) day since last meeting. I missed my period that was due on 28th, Oct ànd since then I tried to test whether I got pregnant due that stupidity. Today i. E. 8, Nov I did my last preg test at home and all came negative. In between I visited a doc on 4th, Nov and let him know I have missed my menses and he gave me 2 tab so that I get my menses quickly but it didn't worked either. Today at evening I found some brownish kinda liquid flowing out. A bit worried so needed your advice:) Can you help or assist me? Yeah I even thought of having those home based abort pill (medical àportion), but drop the idea as all test were negative and hymen still intact (virgin I am coz didn't had a intercourse).
My name is Barkha I'm 30 years old I'm 8 months pregnant started on 7th oct I'm having swelling on hands nd now my bp level is vry high my Dr. told me to control on salty products give me the best suggestion I'm worried.
Can less eating and stress could be the reason for late periods? If yes how much periods get delay in this case?
Hi doctor, I am 8 weeks 2 days pregnant and seen the Brady heartbeat and fetal pole today only in transvaginal scan. Is my baby doing good? And my doctor told me come on Sunday for next scan. My concern is everyone else are seeing the heartbeat and fetal pole by 6 weeks in tvs.
3 failed cycles of CCQ and injection HMG 75mg day 2 & 4. Ovulation occurred every time without hcg triggered but didn't conceive. Now this is my 4rth cycle with clomipure day 4 to 8. Lupin injection 75mg day 4, 6, 8 & 9. Today its day 12 and have follicles of 10*6 and 6*4 in right ovary And 9*9mm and 8mm in left ovary. Doctor ask me to go for another ultrasound on day 16. How much possibility of ovulation is thr?
In order to spice up their relationship, couples can sometimes consider the option of anal intercourse instead of vaginal intercourse. Some recent studies have suggested that anal sex is actually bad for your health and can also result in severe and life threatening conditions.
Below are a few reasons that will make you aware of the risks of involving in anal sex. They are as follows:
- Fissures or piles: The anal tissues are non-stretchable and thereby an insertion of the penis into your partner’s anus can lead to tearing of the anus which might make your partner prone to anal fissures or piles. Besides, anal sex can cause severe pain while excretion the morning after, as there can be a significant weakening of the anal muscles.
- Increases the chances of anal cancer: If you and your partner frequently engage in anal sex, your partner’s chances of getting anal cancer increases as the act can initiate the transmission of the Human Papillomavirus (the virus responsible for anal cancer).
- Bacterial infection: Anus is a place designed to hold and facilitate the passing of faeces. This makes it a fertile breeding ground and holding area for bacteria. Through insertion, there is a high chance that you can be infected through your partner’s bacteria. Also if vaginal intercourse occurs immediately after anal intercourse, your partner can also get affected by the bacteria that transfer from the anus to the vagina. It can cause UTIs or urinary tract infections at the least and more serious infections as well.
- Sexually transmitted diseases: Contrary to popular opinions, having unprotected anal sex can actually increase the chance of getting HIV and other deadly STDs (sexually transmitted diseases). As the anal tissues are extremely fragile, the risk of the transmission of sexually transmitted infections in the bloodstream remains quite high for both the partners involved. Even if you’re using a condom whilst engaging in the act, the chances of getting STD’s looms large as condoms are more prone to breakages during anal sex.
- You can still get pregnant: Engaging in unprotected anal sex does not really mean that you cannot actually get pregnant from it. There is a slight chance of semen leakage from the anus which can seep into the vagina and result in pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any spIfecific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I m 28 years female don't have monthly period from last one month, checked it with pregnancy kit but it shows negative two times but still now I don't have period kindly suggest me wat should I do.
My friend is pregnant in one month is not married women want abortion the pregnancy please give help for abortion.
My Dr. said to me I have PCOD problem and I have regular period. My periods cycle is 32-34 days. I am trying for pregnancy and my Dr. opinion is at try for 6 months after that she will give me any treatment. PCOD is serious deduction? I am confused what should I do.
I am 28 years old women. I got married and have one child of 6 years. Now I got pregnant and it past 45 days. But now I didn't plan for next baby. I want abortion it. Pls tell what type of tablet I eat?
My age is 54. I am in post menopause time. My problem is wait. In spite of doing regular exercises and balanced diet I am facing wait problem. I am unable to melt my wait. This may be due to hormone imbalance. But how long this is going to be bothering me. Now my wait is 64kgs. I feel fatigue, body heavyness and more appetite. Please advice how to maintain my wait.
Sir please answer my query as I am bit confused, whether I can take apcal c tablet, I am 4 month pregnant with low lying placenta which was detected in my 3rd months scan.
Hello I am 29. I am trying for baby since 1 n 1/2 year. I have conceived in april but some reason I have abort it. This month I have take a chance again. My question is m there are lot of pimples coming on my face suddenly. Literally face covered wirh pimple. Can you just help me for this. Is this because of pregnancy? I have not done any pregnancy test yet. My due date is 22 sept.
Depression is definitely something to do with the mind. However, it is important to realize that the brain does not work independently on its own. It still requires the energy that is supplied from the food that is consumed. It is also well known that most reactions in the brain are chemical reactions, be it happiness or sadness. The food that is consumed definitely has chemicals identified which can make the brain act in different ways. So, if the brain is feeling depressed, there are definitely some foods which can change that.
If you are someone who is feeling the blues and do not want to take a pill, try these happy foods which can definitely produce a change.
- Tomatoes: Bright red tomatoes look so good, they make you feel happy. However, they also contain lycopene, which is a phytonutrient that fights inflammation. Stress leads to constant inflammation in the body, and lycopene fights that. The smaller the tomato, the more benefit you have. The maximum benefit is from the skin, and so smaller ones are more useful with their better skin-to-fruit ratio.
- Bananas: Serotonin is one of the happy chemicals (neurotransmitter) that enhances mood. Bananas contain tryptophan which gets converted to serotonin in the body. No wonder that eating a banana makes one feel happy and carefree. If you have not observed, do so next time you eat a banana!
- Nuts: Some nuts can make you go nuts with laughter as they are rich in protein, a perfect snack, and refrain you from snacking on fried foods. What is lesser known is that they contain Omega-3 fatty acids which are proven to beat depression clinically. Vitamin E in them helps fight stress and inflammation, making it more beneficial.
- Oregno: This herb is full of health benefits. It contains caffeic acid and quercitin and rosmarinic acid, which are all proven to fight anxiety, fatigue, and sadness. What makes it more attractive is that is easy to grow, even in a pot on the kitchen window. Add it to your veggies and see your mood brighten up!!
- Chocolates: While biting into a chocolate leaves you grinning, there is a scientific reason for it. The bitter ones, especially, cause release of serotonin and anadamine, which make you feel happy and light. The darker the chocolate, more the happiness.
- Sweet potatoes: They are laden with carbohydrate and tryptophan, which as noted earlier helps fight depression. It also contains vitamin B6, a proven natural anti-depressant. Their rich content of magnesium and potassium also reduces stress.
Before reaching out for a pill to beat the blue, try these colorful food substances and see yourself feeling better and happy! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
My girl frend having mc problem always coming late 6_10 days why can you give suggestion for that why it's happen and any problem will create in the future like conceive baby I am afraid please deploy me.
Hello Doctor, On 12 september 2015, I had an USG. It was reported uterus is bulky and contains a single gestational sac with a single fetus in it. No cardiac activity of the fetus is observed on real time. C. R. L. Measures 1.19cm, corresponding to 7 weeks 3 days gestation. YSD - 0.73CM (abnormally enlarged. Doctor said me to wait for one week and then to go for abortion. Is there any chance to get back the cardiac activity? please help me.
Most weightlifters and bodybuilders use various types of weights like cast iron weights, chrome weights and vinyl weights. Though the main purpose of all these weights is to allow the bodybuilder to do an extensive workout to build their body stronger and fitter but still they are different from each other in shape, style, looks and colours. Here in this write-up brief information about vinyl dumbbells will be provided to know them more closely, if you are not familiar with them.
Introduction with vinyl weights
Vinyl dumbbells or weights are the workout weights made of solid concrete covered with a material made of hard plastic. It will be a good option for you to start your weight training if you are new in this field. The main reason for the newbies to start with vinyl weights is that they allow them to practice according to their form and perform properly for all types of weight exercises. Lifting weights properly is actually the most important part of weight training but the best way to lift the weights is still a debatable question.
What are they?
The concrete dumbbells coated with durable vinyl are used for various upper class extreme workout exercises. They are normally used to prevent any functional injury or rehabilitation of the weight trainer. Being coated with vinyl these dumbbells available in various weight levels are durable. You can use them according to the strength of your arms.
How are vinyl dumbbells made?
Basically they are made of concrete and vinyl is coated on them to give them a smooth and elegant look. They are made in different sizes and weights so that everyone can use them according to his/her own weight lifting potential.
Packing of vinyl dumbbells
The dumbbells are packed in pair to make it easy to carry and store for the user. They are usually packed in 2 kg, 4 kg, 6 kg and 10 kg packs containing 2 pieces of 1 kg, 2 kg, 3 kg and 5 kg in each respectively.
Manufacturing of vinyl dumbbells
Manufacturing of the dumbbells is a step by step process. First of all a cast iron mould is prepared according to the size and style of the dumbbell you want to manufacture. The moulds are created somewhat lighter in weight than the weight of finished dumbbell you want as the coating of vinyl also has some weight which will be added to the initial weight of cast iron mould.
The second step is to dip the cast iron mould of the dumbbell into hot vinyl in molten form so that its coating can cover up the entire mould. Molten vinyl is used in different colours to give the final iny dumbbells a unique and attractive look.
Machines used in manufacturing
In order to manufacture quality vinyl dumbbell cast iron moulding machines of highest quality are used to manufacture dumbbells of exact size and weight. Vinyl is basically manufactured with the help crude oil and salt. Ethylene is obtained by cracking crude oil or petroleum and chlorine by electrolytic dissociation of salt to manufacture vinyl.