Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. E.DayakarYour feedback matters!
I've been suffering from dry cough for two months now. Specially in the morning and evening time. It goes on for hours, and very irritating, I've tried few cough serious and antibiotic but no positive results seen. Whom should visit and what can probably the reason? Please advise.
Hello sir I am 27 year old I am single now but im going to marry in next 2 months I have a problem of erectile dysfunction some times I got erection and some time not when I masturbate I get good erection but when I go to bed that time I get erection and less than a 10 sec I loss it I consider Dr. Ashok Rhughani (sexologist) in Ahmedabad he prescribe me (absolute 3g and tadalafil 10) after the drug I feel good but some time I face the same problem after taking the medicine I do not know what happened to me what should I do im tense. Should I marry or not reply me as soon as possible this is major problem for me.
Actually I continuous have headache. As I USD to teach. Continue. ANd regularly I have to take saridon for this. Can you pls say me is ther any effect of it in my body? Coz I have consulted an ophthalmologist for my eye but its all ok. Then I also I have headache. please tell me how to overcome this. Nd is there any side effect of saridon?
I'm a 19 years old boy studying btech. I want to kill myself because I'm having a very short penis, when ever I remember i have a short penis I feel very sad. I think that I can't be a father and my wife will not like me and my life will be a total disaster. My day never ends without crying. Please help me.
Is masturbating daily bad? It has been 7 years in my case. Sometimes, I feel some pain after. Whats your suggestion for me?
I drink 4-5 liters of water daily. But I need go for urination after I drink a liter of water. I go after every 15-20 minutes. Is it normal or Do I have some problem in urinating or in bladder? Please reply soon!
Type 1 diabetes is commonly referred to as juvenile diabetes and is mostly witnessed among young people. It can also occur in adults. In this condition, the body doesn’t produce enough insulin or completely stops producing insulin. The immune system, which saves the body from foreign microbes, attacks the cells that are responsible for producing insulin. The treatment methods include taking insulin shots, oral insulin intake, taking healthy diet, increased physical activity and controlling blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
Type 2 diabetes is a condition wherein the body refuses to use insulin in order to carry glucose to each and every cell of the body. The pancreas try to produce more insulin in order to counter the condition but soon give up due to an increased blood pressure. The treatment plan includes medication, making lifestyle changes, and controlling blood-sugar and cholesterol levels.
Gestational diabetes is observed in many pregnant women. The hormones produced during pregnancy can block insulin to be used by the body. While insulin resistance is common during pregnancy, failure of the pancreas to fill in the additional insulin in the body can result in gestational diabetes. Women who are overweight are more likely to develop this condition. Although gestational diabetes goes automatically after the baby is born, it often recurs in the form of type 2 diabetes in a later stage of life.
Risk factors for diabetes
- Weight: Being overweight is a primary risk factor for diabetes. An increased amount of adipose tissue increases the risk of insulin resistance by the body. It is therefore essential to shed as much weight as one can to avoid diabetes.
- Inactivity: Immobility increases the risk of diabetes in a person. It stacks up glucose in the body, making it difficult for the body to use glucose and convert it into energy. A daily routine which is devoid of physical activity ensures fat storage in the body, which can turn into type 2 diabetes.
- Family history: Diabetes, especially type 2, is closely linked with family history. If a person has diabetes, it is very likely that his immediate family or extended family has a history of diabetes.
- Ethnicity: African-Americans, people from the Indian subcontinent, Latinos, etc., are more likely to suffer from diabetes compared to their American or European counterparts. Lifestyle and eating habits are the major reasons for diabetes in these races.
- Age: Age has a direct correlation with diabetes. The age group of 45–65 is considered to be more diabetes-prone. Inactivity, immobility, and an increase of sugar intake are some of the primary reasons for developing diabetes in this age group. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I have a child age of 6 days. I tested the blood for jaundice. The total brillium is 14.8 What is the normal brillium level?
Hi I am sameer I am 29 years not married, but going to married next year, I have a problem whenever I am talking to gf I have a water kind discharge from penis even on chat with gf the same problem kindly suggest me the medicine natural and no side effect.
I am having erectile dysfunction for 4-5 years now. Was diagnosed with low testosterone level (around 200). Took testosterone injection 1 Amp bimonthly for 3 months, but there was no positive effects. I have lost the sex drive completely and this is leading to a state of depression. Even my energy level has dropped drastically. Please suggest a proper treatment or advise further course of action.
Now my wife is going to delivery. After delivery how much time we should not have physical relationship.
I have married recently. But at first night I found myself unable to perform penetrative sex. Since then there is no betterment in the physical relationship. My wife says that I am too fat or have too small penis. What should I do?
Type 2 diabetes is commonly seen in adults, but nowadays its prevalence is rapidly increasing in young adults and even teenagers. It is a chronic disorder that adversely affects the way your body processes and metabolizes the glucose (blood sugar).
In Type 2 Diabetes, your body either resist the effects of insulin, a hormone that controls the sugar flow into the cells or does not produce adequate insulin to maintain a normal glucose level. Incorporating a healthy living, with the focus being on eating healthy and exercising regularly (for about 30-45 minutes) can help keep Diabetes Type 2 in check.
- Take small and frequent meals i.e. 4-6 times a day spread across regular time intervals. Also, carry a quick fix of carbs that can come to aid when the sugar levels drop.
- Foods rich in fiber and complex carbohydrates, such as bread, vegetables, fruits and whole grain cereals should be at the top of the priority food list. Stay away from fatty or fried food.
- Keep a check on your glucose level regularly at home with the help of a blood glucose meter.
- A three monthly HBA1C test (three-month average blood sugar) can help to know overall blood sugar control.
- Limit consumption of alcohol and completely cut down on tobacco.
- Get up from your couch and hit the nearest jog course or do the exercise of your choice. There is no substitute to physical activities if you are on your way to control Diabetes; be if any type.
- Assess cholesterol and blood pressure count periodically.
- Because of nerve damage and poor blood circulation, your foot may have to bear the brunt of this disorder as well. Take good care of your feet. Check your feet for swelling, red spots and blisters; wear special shoes with a soft pair of socks that can keep your feet dry. Get your feet examine by special instruments for blood circulation and sensation in feet.
- Diabetes damages oral health as well. Visit a dentist for a gum and tooth checkup at least a couple of times in a year.
- Get your kidneys and retina tested as diabetes may weaken the blood vessels of these areas.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.