Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dushyanth
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. DushyanthYour feedback matters!
I have an problem in my teeth so plzzz help me how to solve this problem plzz suggest mea good doctor very fast.
Sir/mam, I have problem in opening my mouth. There is bite rashes in my mouth I can't open my mouth totally. The colour of my turns to white from red. I have problem in eating food and spicy thing. I can't swallow thing easily. My main difficulty is to open my mouth. So please help me doctor. Suggest any suggestion. Help me out.
My cousin have yellow patches in his teeth. What kind of treatment is suitable for him and what is the cost of treatment.
I am a 20 year old male and am suffering ulcers since 5 days and am already using orasore and other sprays This is not working should I go for a laser or not.
Hello doctor my self sara I am salini I am 42 year old female and I have gums bleeding problem last five months what should I do.
Hello, from few days my tongue got a crack in the middle. It looks like a line.My age is 23 M. What could be the reason?
Severe pain and shaking teeth decayed teeth ready for extraction. What ll be the cost of tooth implants and root canal treatment.
I am having teeth pain but in xray no cavity is shown what can be the other reason for pain. Please advise.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain in head/ears can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must consult a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.