Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Sir, I have been operated a laparoscopic surgery for this but still I feel pain in my left testicle. When it will go away. I also had night fall. How long I have to wait to be alright completely?
There are a whole lot of myths surrounding the best variety of bread and you must choose wisely before settling for one particular type. It is expedient to look beyond the overt appearance or the name of the bread, one needs to be wary of the ingredient before taking a call.
Mostly, white bread is made out of refined flour which is often striped off essential nutrients and fibers. To worsen the situation, white bread is often bleached with certain chemicals to enhance its appearance.
Certain assumptions deem brown bread as the healthier option. Unfortunately, it isn't true always. More often than not, brown bread is simply white bread with artificial coloring added to it or is caramelized. They essentially add no surplus nutritional value.
Similarly, multigrain bread can often mislead the consumers about its health impacts. Unlike whole wheat bread, multigrain breads are usually chemically treated with softened grains. This does not effectively recover the lost nutrients of the bread.
Whole wheat bread has more pronounced health benefits. It contains more wheat germ and fibers in comparison to the more processed varieties of bread. Having evaded the toxic additives, it has relatively healthier effects on our blood sugar levels.
As you realize that the bread that you eat does not necessarily affect your health favorably, wisdom lies in seeking out the least harmful variety. In that context, rye bread or spelt bread contains greater amount of minerals. Besides, bread made from barley, oats and millets have greater mineral content than the commercially hybridized varieties and promote better health.
I am 20 years old. My weight is not increasing. L look very thin. What should I do to increase my weight and become healthy.
I am 18 year old and my weight is very less. I have tried many things but it did not helped. Please suggest me some natural precautions which can help me to gain weight fast. Please.
I am having Dry Cough since 2 months, but not continuous. Plum will be coming out along the cough. 1 month I had a sever cough and Plum. Now it is better. Please suggest some solution.
Am becoming fat mainly my hands thighs back and stomach, am eating rice at afternoon and chapatti at morning and night, ill get vomiting by oats, am on my diet still am becoming but not gaining weight as am 75 from 6months, I have urine infection, am not able to wear jeans n all fashion one because of my stomach and back and I can not wear sleeves because of my hands please suggest me tablets which have less side effects or with no side effects n please say the side effects too, thnks
Hi, how to get rid of hairfall and dandruff? Beside this my hairs are very thin also, what shall I do? Please advise.
Dimag slow chlta h. Kbhi kbhi to turant pehle jo kiya uska bilkul bhi yad nhi rehta. Yaddast slow h. yoga bhi roj krta hu 5 am se fir bhi. i'm tension me jldi aa jata hu. Kya kre. Weakness h.
I have not at all self-confidence, I feel very fear to keep my view to in front of my boss. I am very nervous. please help me.
Diagnosed Bipolar disorder, presently on Ventab DXT 50 1 tablet at bed time since last one month. Today morning felt nervousness and breathlessness, took Zapiz. 5. Otherwise, I feel energetic, happy and self contained now a days.
My hair is falling last 6 months and today I find it is extreme I used indulekha bring, bajaj almond still it don't stops, I think my hairfall is affected due to my sleeping time as I sleep at 4 am to 11 am, what to do I am very much tensed.
I am suffering with back pain while Driving bike for 1 hr is there any solution for that please suggest me.
Ayurveda, translated into science of life and longevity, has been practiced in India for more than 5000 years old and has gained worldwide popularity. It uses noninvasive and natural methods and produces minimal side effects and therefore is being widely accepted.
Ayurveda believes that the body is made of pitta, vata, and kapha doshas. Any disease is the result of imbalance between these or predominance of one over the others. Hair loss or alopecia is believed to be imbalance in the pitta dosha. This leads to slower hair growth, weak hair, and greater hair fall rate.
Something that affects image and self - esteem, many would like to cure or at least halt baldness. There are various treatment options that have a dual effect on baldness - reduce hair fall and promote hair growth, thereby providing a holistic treatment for baldness.
- Bhringraj Oil (Eclipta elba): It is used since centuries and promotes the normal hair growth cycle in an accelerated way. It activates a large number of hair follicles and therefore, regular application is believed to help prevent alopecia (baldness).
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica): While baldness has many reasons, dandruff is one of the most important and common causes. Amla is added to many hair oil formulations because of its proven effect to reduce dandruff. It acts on the fungi that thrive on the scalp and reduces inflammation of the scalp.
- Shikakai (Acacia concinna): Another very popular herb is the Shikakai. Used as a hair cleansing agent by many people, it is devoid of the chemical effect that shampoos carry. The pods are proven to prevent dandruff and promote hair growth.
- Tectona grandis: Another active ingredient of Ayurvedic formulations, the seeds of Tectona promote growth and development of hair follicles. Large number of follicles are activated, thereby producing thicker, fuller hair.
- Cuscuta reflexa: Another reason for baldness is hormonal imbalance, especially in males. Abnormalities with androgen, the male hormone, can trigger abnormal hair loss. Adding Cuscuta has been proven to reverse baldness by promoting a better anagen/telogen ratio, where hair follicle maturation happens. In baldness cases, maturation happens only in about 20% of the follicles. Cuscuta activates the follicles and increases follicular density. It also manages the hormonal imbalance by preventing conversion of testosterone into a variant called dihydrotestosterone that is believed to cause the damage.
While these and various other substances are believed to reduce baldness and promote hair growth, it is always important to remember that each body will respond differently to these substances. Thorough physical examination and a detailed history should be done before starting any of these products.
Related Tip: "All About Male Pattern Baldness"
When ever I eat oily food ,I get cough. And throat irritation. After which I get little difficulty in breathing due to cough.
Rice is the one of the most common non-allergen,very useful for the people who have gluten sensitivity(which is largely present in wheat and its products). Rice is Low in Sodium, unlike chapatis,makes an ideal meal for those who have troubles managing hypertension. Besides it also has very negligible traces of sugar and Fat, which can be helpful for weight watchers. Rice Bran oil which is made from the bran of the rice is very effective in cholesterol management. Brown rice could be a wiser choice to consume, as the outer layer of the rice is retained,making it high in fiber with most of the nutrients preserved. White rice is further processed and polished resulting in loss of vital nutrients during milling.
Rice has many ingredients associated with it, as listed below.
- Carbs: A good source of carbohydrates, in many cases and the main source of carbohydrates, it has digestible starch. This is both the best and the worst part of rice. The human digestive system lacks the enzyme required to digest this and so it does not get immediately digested and is not absorbed into the blood stream. It converts into short chain fatty acids in the small intestine, feeds the rich intestinal flora, goes all the way to the large intestine where it is finally absorbed. This is the reason rice is believed to work against weight loss. A good way to reduce this fat is to add a spoonful of coconut oil to the rice, which helps cut calories. The other good news is this rice with lowered calorie is beneficial for the good bacteria in the stomach. Another reason to cheer is that when re-heated, this benefit of lowered calories is not lost.
- Proteins: Rice has a good amount of dietary protein, which is essential for repair of body tissues on a regular basis.
- Vitamins: Vitamin B complex in rice regulates the body’s chemical reactions and converts food to energy. Rice also contains small amounts of thiamine, niacin, riboflavin, and vitamin E.
- Minerals: It is also a good source of iron and zinc, which protects the body from free radical damage, which is an important process in the genesis of cancer.
Types of rice
White rice is what has always been popular in most households. However, with the recent shift in eating habits, more people are switching to brown rice. This is white rice plus the husk, which gives additional amount of fibre and is richer in terms of nutrients. It not only has lesser calories compared to white rice (170 calories vs. 220 calories for a medium cup serving), it is also packed with minerals (manganese, selenium, magnesium and potassium) as well. It takes slightly longer to cook, but reduces the chances of developing type 2 diabetes by half and helps in weight loss too. It may just seem like a cup of rice, but it sure is loaded.