Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dilip Shahagi.KYour feedback matters!
I have scar of chickenpox on my face .but have drag like on my nose n ob forehead. It make me look not so good. Wht should I fo for remove thm n fill those drag.
Hi sir I have dark circles around my eyes. I tried so much cosmetics to remove it but I did not get any result. So please help me to remove it.
I have many pimples on my back and shoulders. Its being soo lonh and I do not have on my face. Why are these coming continuously. What can be done to avoid.
Hello, I am 23 male. My problem os hairloss and this happened due to bad quality water of my hostel life. Top of my head has become very thin. I am now using homeopathy treatment. What and how I can get my look just like before. Please answer for remedy.
I am loosing hairs quickly. Thickness has also got reduced. Scalp is weak. Lots of dandruff and itching in scalp. What should I do to gain strength and strongness of my hairs back.
My hair is full of pimples. So will you help me. I need natural remedies. For cure. Due to heat is has came. When I approach the skin specialist he said it was an infection. Buy he said this will have upto 3 months but till now there no. Cure.so pls help me. With a natural remedies.
My husband neck is infected with skin fungal .few months past We went to the dermatologist he gave Dermadew cream to apply on neck. But neck condition is not good as infection spread. He also feel itching on neck.
Hi doctor im worry about my face because my face totally pimples and black marks I have 10 days left to interwies so pls suggest what I do.
A head louse is an insect that lives on the human scalp and feeds on human blood. The female louse lays eggs in the head and makes sure the eggs are attached to the hair shaft. It takes around eight days for the egg to hatch. The louse takes another 11 days to mature into an adult louse.
The primary cause of head louse is poor personal hygiene. Other causes due to which a person can be infected by lice are:
- Using combs and towels that are infested.
- Coming in contact with another person who has this condition.
- Sharing the bed with a person who is affected by lice.
When a person is affected by this condition then the following symptoms are observed:
- The saliva of the lice causes an allergic reaction in the scalp which leads to constant itching. It can occur in various places such as ears, scalp and the neck. It may not occur initially, but it tends to occur after a few weeks.
- Constant scratching can lead to formation of small red bumps on the skin. A bacterial infection usually occurs from constant itching.
- It may lead to symptoms of dandruff in the scalp.
- Presence of various insects in the scalp.
Prevention of Lice:
Lice can be prevented by using medicated shampoos and conditioners to wash the hair. The shampoos are usually based on a chemical called pyrethrin. This compound is toxic for lice and helps in getting rid of it.
You can also opt for the following lifestyle changes to prevent lice:
- You should avoid sharing your hairbrush with others.
- In case you have long hair, tie it in buns or ponytails.
- Add tea tree oil to your shampoo before using it.
- Keep the scalp clean to prevent infestations.
- Avoid sharing pillows and clothes.