Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DhanrajYour feedback matters!
Yesterday Done the delivery procedure. It's baby girl But due to toilet in her mouth Dr. Said and Start NICU. As we see my child All is OK Just she take breath very fastly after she birth, And then she is very fine.
I am not eating food 3 times a day I only take food for 1 time that is in afternoon so will it creates any problem.
Rubella igg 3.35 and cmv igg 1.50 AND SUGGESTED TORCHNIL AND ROVAMYCIN. NOW I WANT HEALTHY baby .is this possible?
Mere bachhe ne lohe ka tukhdha nigal liya hai abhi ander hai x Ray me dikhai de raha hai kya karu bachhe 5 saal hai kafi tension hai.
I am 32 years old I have baby of 7 months but today I am finding blood in urine why please ans as soon as possible.
Hi, I have 3 year old daughter. She is not gaining weight at all. She eats well but then to no growth. I' m very much worried. 2 months before I did some test in which the result was low hemoglobin and more count of wbc. Please help
Using teddy bar and ataglo lotion for 15 months old baby. But his neck is getting darker. What to use to lighten it.
Insulin is the most common treatment prescribed for people affected with diabetes. Diabetes is condition where high amounts of glucose prevail in the blood for an extended period of time. However, there are some drugs that offer an alternative to insulin in treating diabetes, which are:
- Liraglutide: Liraglutide is a glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) drug that causes the body to release greater amounts of insulin so as to facilitate the movement of glucose from the blood to the cells. People with type 2 diabetes generally use this treatment. It slows the digestion process and can cause symptoms of headache and nausea.
- Pramlintide: It's an artificially produced version of amylin. It is taken by both type 1 and type 2 diabetic patients, facilitates slower digestion of food and therefore, controls release of sugar in the blood. It can cause tiredness and nausea.
- Dulaglutide:This treatment is for people affected with type 2 diabetes and it is administered once a week. It causes more insulin to be released and pass the glucose to the cells. It can cause loss of appetite, nausea and abdominal cramps as side effects.
- Albiglutide: This treatment facilitates pancreas to release insulin and limits the glucagon hormone production. It is used by type 2 diabetes patients who have not taken well to other treatments. The side effects are skin reaction, respiratory tract infection and nausea.
- Exenatide: It is a drug that causes pancreas to release insulin that facilitates movement of glucose to cells. It is a treatment for type 2 diabetes and it restricts release of glucagon in the body. The possible side effects are acidity, constipation and vomiting.
Related Tip: "Living Well with Type 2 Diabetes"
You can exercise for healthier gums as well. Gently bite down so as to make sure that your teeth make a clinking sound when they meet. Repeat this 30 to 40 times continously. This exercise will stimulate the flow of blood and will keep your gums healthy.