Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Devegowd
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DevegowdYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/mam I am from agra ,24 year old i am suffering from tinnitus to last 3 year i request you to please suggest me to improve my listing skill.
I am 28 years old and my pani become loose during sex I am feeling that I am loosing my sex power. What can I do for cure.
My wife, aged 33, is a diabetic person, she used to exercise daily & tool tab. Glycyphage 500, thrice daily, but sugar didn't come below 200, what should I do?
Jus saw blood in my stools this mrng, I had loose motions from past 10 days, have stomach ache accompanied by frequent number of motions, wats the reason?
I had jaundice 3 months ago ,and since then I was loosing weight. Its been 9-10 kg weight loss since then. though no jaundice now but when my doctor suggested the sugar test its found very high HBA1C = 12.3,Mean Plasma glucose 306.3 ,glucose post prandial plasma /urine =347, glucose fasting plasma /urine = 270, fasting urine glucose = detected 1+ Doctor says weight loss is due to sugar, please suggest medicine diet and exercise.
Hi. I am 21 years old. From few months I feel a pain sensation in my right testicular area. And I feel my spermatic cords are larger. Help me.
I recently checked my blood sugar level & was shocked to get a range of 400! I have stopped taking direct sugar, started yoga in the morning & jogging. Light gym in the evening. Having methi, bitter gourd in the morning & evening respectively. This problem is hereditary for me. Doctor please suggest if anything has to be changed. I’m just 22. Today I check through the strip digital machine & found to be 250 in the afternoon & 320 again at night.
Rhinitis is an irritable medical condition where the mucous lining of a person's nose swells up. The term is more of a category and less of a definitive way to describe something specific. Rhinitis involves a host of other conditions that affect the mucous membranes of your nose. If you were not aware, common cold is also a kind of rhinitis. Rhinitis can cause acute touchiness in the inner lining of the nose leading to continuous discharges from one's nose. It can also lead to clogging of your nose or inflammation of the internal tissues.
Rhinitis can be divided under two main types; allergic and non- allergic rhinitis. Allergic rhinitis, popularly known as hay fever is caused due to contact with allergens that are usually undamaging. However, in case of non- allergic rhinitis the symptoms take after that of the allergic type but no particular causal factor can be identified.
Factors that can increase your propensity to suffer from rhinitis of any kind are:
- Pollen from flowers
- Inhaling certain substances can be harmful; smell of certain chemicals is bad too.
- Both active as well as passive smoking can be detrimental
- High levels of air pollution contributes to the risk
- Weather conditions affect your health; a windy yet humid weather can aggravate rhinitis.
Common symptoms of rhinitis can be listed as below:
- A person suffering from this condition might catch a cold all of a sudden.
- People, usually little children, might even face high fevers.
- Your nose tends to be runny. After the infection subsides, chances of a thick, sticky discharge are more.
- Exhaustion is also felt in combination with headaches and teary eyes.
- The nature of your nasal discharge tells the doctor if you are suffering from an allergy or from a viral infection.
A few preventive measures to aid you against rhinitis:
- Rhinitis can be communicable and in most cases it is so. Therefore a person should not share his or her utensils and other personal things such as towels or handkerchiefs with any other person.
- One should not be in close proximity of another infected person.
- Hands are the most common sources of infection. One must wash his or her unclean hands before touching the face. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Ent Specialist.